Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3125797 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by annibro(f): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Unimaginable123:
yea, u have voted. Tnx

OK. But is it possible to vote again with that line or I need to use another Sim?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
blackwidow123:

Efe is an illiterate and his supporters are not sane abi? So it is now Bobrisky, the bleached cross-dresser with his 1001 accents that is your definition or example of a sane person?

Guy check yourself, because e be like say dem dey use your brain soak garri for your village.
Jesu kristi...Apostle must hear of this...See smackdown grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by olad2a(f): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Based on their campaign last night, between ur brain, intellectual property and common sense, under the same time frame of 40 minutes ohh, whose campaign sounded like the illiterate upon the exposure and European education?

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
olad2a:
Based on their campaign last night, between ur brain, intellectual property and common sense, under the same time frame of 40 minutes ohh, whose campaign sounded like the illiterate upon the exposure and European education?
Tboss of course...I'm a princess...Make we go use dah one collect money for bank?... Abi make we fry stone? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
annibro:

After voting, dis is Wat I saw
Am I on point?

Yup.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kimtahee:

We have absolutely no proof Efe is a graduate, anyone can wear an NYSC uniform and take a picture.
I've never heard him having an intellectual conversation, I've never heard him speak good English. Why would I believe he is a graduate?
Have you seen him write?
His words are not properly spelt, his wordings are hectic and he has very bad reading skills ,almost as bad as Ese's .
You are only entitle to khaki if you had successfully completed you undergraduate programme and you and I know that. No one have the courage to wear a khaki and take pictures with it in front of the Nysc secretariat, without graduating from the University. English and Pidgin are the prominent languages we speak in Nigeria apart from our diverse ethnic groups, and i also dont see when English is used to measure the level of intelligence of an individual. Pidgin, for him is the way he can connect with people from the street. FYI, I went to a military boarding school same as Jon and i can tell you the formal language is pidgin and thats where i learnt my pidgin lessons so fluently. On the other hand, i will take you aback to remind you he wrote during the One campaign thing and the wedding when he had to write on the board. How can you justify that??

I know hate has beclouded your judgement but i wont hesitate to remind you. Now kick your penalty to throwing as usual sad

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
oviejnr:
Na since Ibori time, Uduaghan no do anthing and Okowa now sef dey follow d guy footstep. Waffi na better city to groove, but delta state government nor just get sense. sad cry
If the governor gt sense he go make warri attractive 4 investment bt based on sentiments dem go develop agbor asaba. like say dem they produce 1 beta thing to d state.if fed govt get sense dem go dregde warri port. i just day vex sad cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
oviejnr:
You are only entitle to khaki if you had successfully completed you undergraduate programme and you and I know that. No one have the courage to wear a khaki and take pictures with it in front of the Nysc secretariat, without graduating from the University. English and Pidgin are the prominent languages we speak in Nigeria apart from our diverse ethnic groups, and i also dont see when English is used to measure the level of intelligence of an individual. Pidgin, for him is the way he can connect with people from the street. FYI, I went to a military boarding school same as Jon and i can tell you the formal language is pidgin and thats where i learnt my pidgin lessons so fluently. On the other hand, i will take you aback to remind you he wrote during the One campaign thing and the wedding when he had to write on the board. How can you justify that??

I know hate has beclouded your judgement but i wont hesitate to remind you. Now kick your penalty to throwing as usual sad
Wan ti gba penalty lo throwing grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Who is Efe.

Efe is the average Nigerian.

Efe is you.

You who blame everyone but yourself for your own inadequacies.

You who doesn't work hard but expects reward.

You who think poverty or being poor is anything to brag about.

You who make it a point of duty to remind everyone you are real, when we know truly real people do not broadcast it.

You who is not open to learning new things and improving on your dirty habits.

You who is unforgiving and bear grudges for a really long time.

You who manipulate the mind of gullible people to sell your poverty story .

You who frolicks with a woman who keeps telling you she has a boyfriend.

You who engage in sexual perversion with two sisters.

You who engage in sexual perversion with multiple people.

You who judge others harshly but exempt yourself from every blame.

You who base your likeness for a person on the colour of their skin.

You who have managed the fool half of Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
annibro:

OK. But is it possible to vote again with that line or I need to use another Sim?
u can still use the sim to vote 100 times on SMS. But for another 100 wechat votes, u need another sim. Tnx u are doing a great job.
Victory is ours

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kimtahee:
Who is Efe.

Efe is you.

You who make it a point of duty to remind everyone you are real, when we know truly real people do not broadcast it.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kimtahee:
Who is Efe.

Efe is you.

Efe is vindictive, poorly educated and the greatest sham on big brother house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
oviejnr:

OK handsome. Come let me kiss you. kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Efe fans be like... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
ovoP:
If the governor gt sense he go make warri attractive 4 investment bt based on sentiments dem go develop agbor asaba. like say dem they produce 1 beta thing to d state.if fed govt get sense dem go dregde warri port. i just day vex sad cry
I tell you, my sister married from there and i love the town, vibe and culture. Sadly, the goverment no do anything much for the town. If warri na capital he for make sense die. sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
oviejnr:
I tell you, my sister married from there and i love the town, vibe and culture. Sadly, the goverment no do anything much for the town. If warri na capital he for make sense die. sad
So warri should be made capital over the more lucrative Asaba because Efe is from there and your sister married a warri man? grin
Efe fans sha

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kimtahee:

OK handsome. Come let me kiss you. kiss
I see your a Christian, you need prayer undecided

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by silentkeela: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
the person wey do u like dis don DIE

Kimtahee:
Who is Efe.

Efe is you.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
oviejnr:
Dat is just d problem....well all in all i knw warri is the next lagos (clean parts)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Unimaginable123:
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
oviejnr:
I see your a Christian, you need prayer undecided
You're. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kimtahee:

So warri should be made capital over the more lucrative Asaba because Efe is from there and your sister married a warri man? grin
Efe fans sha
Oga threebear hav u been to warri b4. no. who told u asaba is more lucrative. fact is who nor read state and capital well go feel say warri na d capital. oh n warri is the commercial city of delta state.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
ovoP:
Oga threebear hav u been to warri b4. no. who told u asaba is more lucrative. fact is who nor read state and capital well go feel say warri na d capital. oh n warri is the commercial city of delta state.
Asaba has about a million hotels. That fetches more money than a useless local market in warri.
No I've never felt warri was the capital, I did thirty six states and capital in primary school grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kimtahee:

Efe fans sha

Na wah oooo. Na when Asaba become more lucrative than Warri?
People will be spewing trash left, right and center all in the name of posting something on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kimtahee:

Asaba has about a million hotels. That fetches more money than a useless local market in warri.
No I've never felt warri was the capital, I did thirty six states and capital in primary school grin

For you to say this then you really don't know naija at all.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hiplus: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Professor, please can we see your certificate since you are very educated.
No need for plenty talk just upload your highest qualification so we can judge.
In other news, we all know Tbore is d dullest of the bunch.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kimtahee:

Efe fans sha
I said "IF", the same English your criticizing Efe for is now your problem. Make i give you simplified gist, Asaba is dry, warri is lively thats whats im saying. I don get ham oh, you need me to open your head and put this inside grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
hiplus:

Professor, please can we see your certificate since you are very educated.
No need for plenty talk just upload your highest qualification so we can judge.
In other news, we all know Tbore is d dullest of the bunch.

Watch how you'll make some people cry for saying the truth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kimtahee:

You're. grin
Im an Eckist, so take it somewhere else grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
ovoP:
Dat is just d problem....well all in all i knw warri is the next lagos (clean parts)
Hahaha, dem try tho. smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimtahee: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
oviejnr:
Im an Eckist, so take it somewhere else grin
I'm.
Come to my house late at night let us study English grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kimtahee:

@ d bolded.....who dash them millions of hotels does hotels fetch enough money 4 d federal or state just some little tax they may pay that may be diverted elsewhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.