Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3125925 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Giel:

ROTFL

grin grin grin grin

na s.e.u.n you insult?
I can't believe this
grin
grin grin grin grin
Na only person wey go..go know.Bbn will be over on sunday,if you want to enjoy e-wars,just visit religion and political section.Thank me later..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
All I see from this three ladies in the jacuzzi is this;

1. Marvis got a masculine physique and she ain't shy 2 show it.

2. Tboss is average beauty and needed going through the knife to enhance her beauty in order to build her self confidence.

3. Derbie is just ashamed of what she has and always wanna hide in breast pads and tights that will reveal her butt in order to build her self confidence.

Conclusion. All I see is 2 fakes and 1 original.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Laveda:

Whether we talk about it or not, does it change the fact she can't recite and you were put to shame the other night?

Abeg make we hear word
LOOK AT THIS MAN TALKING RUBBISH.. NA WA OOO.. EFE FANS SEF..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
#BossNation... We're back in Business... Let's give it our final push..our members are rallying again.. Tommorow will be fire for fire..

SMS TBoss to 32052

#BossNation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
zaho1:
grin grin grin Weldone sir

Wetin man go do Kwanu? You, Wickedjezebel, Fgflöws and Guardsmän entertained me on Monday morning, let others enter ring. Na WWE be this. Live and direct. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
CuteJude:

We are also tired of the need to constantly remind efe fans that they are

Ugly
Poor
Senseless
You knw the rest na una dey live the life

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyind18:
Have you eaten?

TeamPoverty grin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
zaho1:
grin
grin grin grin grin
Na only person wey go..go know.Bbn will be over on sunday,if you want to enjoy e-wars,just visit religion and political section.Thank me later..

how will i know monicker is yours?
lol,
9yrs ban
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
You didnt see anything about the dirty dada boy?. Well..Marvis is highly Unattractive... maybe a little attractive when considered to be a guy
Ekinematics:
[s]All I see from this three ladies in the pool is this;

1. Marvis got a masculine physique and she ain't shy 2 show it.

2. Tboss is average beauty and needed going through the knife to enhance her beauty in order to build her self confidence.

3. Derbie is just ashamed of what she has and always wanna hide in breast pads and tights that will reveal her butt in order to build her self confidence.

Conclusion. All I see is 2 fakes and 1 original[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2017

SMS Vote Bisola to 32052 kiss

#nathework wink

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
MsRoe:
Meanwhile, team Debie, who's going to help me dispatch SMS votes. I've maxed out my lines and I have 200 votes to left.

I can like you with Debie's sister, pm me.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
frankfiny:
You didnt see anything about the dirty dada boy?. Well..Marvis is highly Unattractive... maybe a little attractive when considered to be a guy

You can outline what you see. Guess you see/saw only dada.
That's to tell you how blind you are.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
This is all i can see grin
Ekinematics:

You can outline what you see. Guess you see/saw only dada.
That's to tell you how blind you are.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin
Ndifereke:

Wetin man go do Kwanu? You, Wickedjezebel, Fgflöws and Guardsmän entertained me on Monday morning, let others enter ring. Na WWE be this. Live and direct. grin grin
grin Devil's advocate,expect more smackdown on sunday.Me I be "Roman Reigns",I have my fight with the "Undertaker" very soon.Good evening boss man...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Giel:

how will i know monicker is yours?
lol,
9yrs ban
grin The funniest part is that many people have more than one monicker,sometimes what you see can be deceiving...all thanks to a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
frankfiny:
This is all i can see grin

Indeed you are blind. Now get lost, you are an invalid.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hehehehe..Cause Tbaby won Payporte arena game today we no go hear word?... Hahahahahaa....I laugh in china...Let any useless,worthless,insane Tbaby fan quote me nd regret ever quoting me...I'm ready to drop this acct

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
dominique:

I can like you with Debie's sister, pm me.

I just did.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin grin grin Mr. Marvis
Ekinematics:

Indeed you are blind. Now get lost, you are an invalid.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
frankfiny:
grin grin grin Mr. Marvis

Mrs Debie grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
zaho1:
grin The funniest part is that many people have more than one monicker,sometimes what you see can be deceiving...all thanks to a faceless forum.

hmmm
see sidestepping

let me leave you
smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Marvis was actually more of a man than Bally in that house.. grin
Ekinematics:

Mrs Debie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
@Bojjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj2

Weldonesir#101
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
guardsman:

Lmfao!. Ar u gay or some bizarre, weird freak of nature to be talking about lining up & bonding wit Bobrisky?. But then again, maybe freaks like u, Bobrisky & d 33yr old tattooed Cougar just tend to find each other.
Hahahaha, here ar photos of ur hero, Bobrisky caught stealing & hiding stuff in a bra & pant.
Bobrisky coming to UNILAG doesn't mean I met him..
My point is that he is speaking with action.
I'm rooting for Tboss on my own...

Again, quit hating, Bobrisky ain't looking like that again..
Isn't that how Efe once looked like? angry

Bobo is fresh! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
frankfiny:

How does that concern me. If you like call her a hermaphrodite. But one thing is sure, she has never complained about her looks or tomboyish behaviour, neither has she ever been shy of who she is.

Remember what she ended her campaign with?
At the end of the day whether you vote her or not she remains Marvis.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Giel:

hmmm
see sidestepping

let me leave you
smiley
grin Fear not,the Lord is your strength.Don't take everything you see on nairaland too serious because many trolls are just doing so for the fun of it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2017
oviejnr:
Lol, i see you dont want to learn. Bobrisky of all the celebrities with good morals you can emulate, but thats none of my business. You called him an illiterate but he passed through primary, secondary and graduated from Unijos and also got formal education from the street, you know all this so right?? So who is an illiterate here, if not you?? I see the recharge cards you got from your rolemodel has completely blocked your sense of reason to comprehend the trash you just wrote for likes. I used to believe Unilag produce great intellectuals with commendable lQ but now i have to start double checking after i read this petty piece of yours. Shame!!! sad cry
At least, UNILAG is producing graduates that are fluent in English language and know that Nigerian flag embodies two colours only..

That can't be said of UNIJOS that churned out Efe.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2017
zaho1:
grin Fear not,the Lord is your strength.Don't take everything you see on nairaland too serious because many trolls are just doing so for the fun of it.

lol
so you are a troll
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 08, 2017
frankfiny:

Why are my even replying you.
You are way too low for me to waste some brain cells on.
Go bring your goons so that I'll take on all of you at a go.
Until you do that, good night.
I don't reply neonates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:04am On Apr 08, 2017
The losers have gone to bed

Better
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Lol.. I like the babe confidence sha.. I wish her all the best after the show.. I just hope they can handle all that has been said about them when they leave the house.. It really crazy.. Nigerians can turn everything simple thing to war.. Ordinary BBN has been like 3 months of war.. I cant wait for Sunday to come and go.. I dont tire lol
Ekinematics:

How does that concern me. If you like call her a hermaphrodite. But one thing is sure, she has never complained about her looks or tomboyish behaviour, neither has she ever been shy of who she is.

Remember what she ended her campaign with?
At the end of the day weather you vote her or not she remains Marvis.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Giel:

lol so you are a troll
grin Yes I am.Am I going to hell fire?Lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.