Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121930 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Threebeer:

That's what you do when you love people, you go all out. To you people she looks foolish, to me I see a sister that loves her sister intensively. You can only pray you find someone who loves you just as much.

No, that's not what you do in this scenario. Some act of love sometimes turn out to be foolish. You need to apply wisdom in things you do. Sometimes, you can do THE RIGHT THING AT THE WRONG TIME and it'll cause more harm than good. There's no need of that damage control in a week people are more concerned with voting and cared less if TBoss had goofed or not. Maybe Bisola's sister should have made a video explaining that Bisola is only human and not perfect when she's frolicking with TTT. The Kemen issue is it still making rounds? Haven't people moved past it? Cocoice's böobs that was sucked are people still talking about it? Karen was called a strippër and a hoe, are people still talking about it? I remember telling Giël not to worry about Tboss' gaffe, that soon it would be forgotten. The sister played the right card at the wrong time.

As for the embolden, if you receive common sense for every second I've been shown love, you won't turn to Ajala The Traveler moving from Lekki Phase 1 to Portharcourt (having sooth darken your skin tone) to Benin to get recharge cards to vote Tboss. Go figure. cool

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
adudu208:
We know those who can are in the business of voting with their mouth and those who really put in the effort and mobilize others to vote.
I don't engage in arguments about how many votes I have made or my strategies.
TeamEfe is a movement and not even Dangote can make him lose.
The other teams don't know what is about to hit them.
In a contest of two mighty teams like TeamEfe and TeamBisola, the others will just be tagged as mere 'Also-ran'.
I am not one of those that take team Chinese seriously. They are empty barrels which we all know make the loudest noise.
You don't take them serious but you have been ranting about them since you came back from your self induced exile to misguide others of your thinking faculty that you were actually rallying and voting.
Keep deceiving your puppets.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
I see one mumu ranting about spending his life savings to vote one plastic girl, guy if u don't have oil money then keep shut

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
The CEO of Payporte, Mr Bassey Eyo, now around...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hahah.. No wahala bro... Na Abj be my zone oo... Which side u pack like Hewlett Packard?
VicSanTROUBLE:

Na craze dey worry you shey......

Frank wen you go change, no worry after tomorrow we go hangout togethergringringrin

******Oga smellymouth wer you dey
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Visitor is in the house, I no sabi who
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ndifereke:

No, that's not what you do in this scenario. Some act of love sometimes turn out to be foolish. You need to apply wisdom in things you do. Sometimes, you can do THE RIGHT THING AT THE WRONG TIME and it'll cause more harm than good. There's no need of that damage control in a week people are more concerned with voting and cared less if TBoss had goofed or not. Maybe Bisola's sister should have made a video explaining that Bisola is only human and not perfect when she's frolicking with TTT. The Kemen issue is it still making rounds? Haven't people moved past it? Cocoice's böobs that was sucked are people still talking about it? Karen was called a strippër and a hoe, are people still talking about it? I remember telling Giël not to worry about Tboss' gaffe, that soon it would be forgotten. The sister played the right card at the wrong time.

As for the embolden, if you receive common sense for every second I've been shown love, you won't turn to Ajala The Traveler moving from Lekki Phase 1 to Portharcourt (having sooth darken your skin tone) to Benin to get recharge cards to vote Tboss. Go figure. cool
Another long irrelevant epistle.
What the sister did was very right, she turned attention from her sister and directed it to herself. If you had any knowledge of PR you would know what she did. This is called redirection of the bullet and it won't detract her voters rather it will shift attention of the enemy camp from her very much scrutinized sister to her.
As for where I go with my hard earned money, how is that your freaking business?
Unless you are intending to be humorous, which you didn't succeed at.
I go where pleases me and do as I please and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
And your need to emphasise lekki phase 1 when you clearly mentioned cities, means you are clearly pained and being petty which makes you undeserving of my time.
Wendy is a sister goal, and everyone should pray to have such a person as a sister. She is an incredible human being and a one in a million sister.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
100naira:
Payporte CEO, I think
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
moststylish:
I see one mumu ranting about spending his life savings to vote one plastic girl, guy if u don't have oil money then keep shut
I would like you to mention the mumu name and forever regret joining nairaland .
If you have the liver, do it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by VicSanTROUBLE: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahah.. No wahala bro... Na Abj be my zone oo... Which side u pack like Hewlett Packard?

I dey everywhere...... gringrin
even for dream we go jolly together
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
HMs have shown him around. A Ninja just brought in some goodies to eat and drink...

HMs free styling for Payporte, and the CEO...
The guest was just smiling althrough...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Efe raps like he has a lesion on his Wernicke's area. Smh......Nice one Bisola

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
100naira:
Payporte boss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
h8rr:
Efe raps like he has a lesion on his Wernicke's area. Smh......Nice one Bisola
The freestyle was nice tho

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hahha... Major Generals no get Location Na anywhere matter dey u go reoirt to duty..... Payporte CEO in the building
VicSanTROUBLE:

I dey everywhere...... gringrin
even for dream we go jolly together
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Payporte CEO in the house addressing the housemates and giving them guidelines on how to standout in the outside world.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
eksbabe:
The freestyle was nice tho
Yes, the freestyle from Bisola. Listening to Efe rapping howling was aggravating.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
In another news if you haven't bought Harry Style's.... Sign of the times on iTunes, then you don't know good music.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Threebeer:

What the sister did was very right, she turned attention from her sister and directed it to herself. If you had any knowledge of PR you would know what she did. This is called redirection of the bullet and it won't detract her voters rather it will shift attention of the enemy camp from her very much scrutinized sister to her.
As for where I go with my hard earned money, how is that your freaking business?
I go where pleases me and do as I please and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
And your need to emphasise lekki phase 1 when you clearly mentioned cities, means you are clearly pained and being petty which makes you undeserving of my time.
Wendy is a sister goal, and everyone should pray to have such a person as a sister. She is an incredible human being and a one in a million sister.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
From the payporte's body language you will know who is winning on Sunday. Pay attention to the eye contact he avoids. grin
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Threebeer:

I would like you to mention the mumu name and forever regret joining nairaland .
Lemme help him out...Threebear , threebeer...Now you can come @ me nd regret doing such

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
akthedream:
SEE AS EFE FANATICAL FANS QUEUE UP DEY WAIT FOR #100 RECHARGE CARD.. ALL THEY DO IS TO INSULTING AND ANGUE RUBBISH ONLINE.. THEN BEG FOR CARD TO VOTE..
WHETHER EFE WIN OR NOT, BBN GO END TOMORROW THE 9TH OF APRIL...
THE QUESTION IS, WETIN YOU GO DEY DO WITH YOUR LIFE? grin.. IT WILL BE BACK TO REALITY grin grin..
89.74% OF EFE FANS ARE SENSELESS AND FANATICAL.
My friend gerrarahia!! Shey u no see fans of bossnation dey queue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Threebeer:

Turned which attention? Have you been reading the comments on this thread, that of the front-page and Twitter? Are you serious right now? It turned nothing, people instead are talking about the matter and keeping the memories of TBoss gaffe trending. It backfired and turned nothing away from TBoss.

There's nothing to be pained about Lekki Phase 1. Lekki Phase 1 residents are not gods, it's not amongst them where happiness can only be found. I can be living in Aba and still be happy with my life. I know you not and can never be pained about your place of living. Stop being overly dramatic; you took potshots at me when you typed the words I emboldened in your penultimate post, and I had to clap back at you in equal measure. No need bawling about it. Move on.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Threebeer:

Threebear!!! Threebeer.. U no reach!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Hannysmilez(f): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
joseph1832:
Now I'm curious what you'd do to me, don't tell me I'll grin after you're done with me? grin
Nah. You'd be panting and wimpering
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
FrankGiel:

My friend gerrarahia!! Shey u no see fans of bossnation dey queue
WETIN CONCERN ME WITH BOSS NATION? NO BE WETIN I SEE FOR NEWS I DEY TALK.... GERROUT JOR

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
"Funding should be the least of your problem in business"
"One's family and friends should be able to trust one with business/funds"
"The Best strategy is to get it from experience"
"Invest to get mentoring in experience"
"The solution to cash flow is discipline"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
PrincessKab:
I beg to differ though.
The ONE campaign win is between Debie and Efe, so it may tilt towards Debie.
And the Payporte, I think it may be calculated according each person's stay period aggregate, and if by that, TTT will be the winner, but if among the last 5, then it can be TBoss.

Thanks for the Plot of land on Page 3000, I appreciate.

One Love.

If it's about stay aggregate, Soma will be the winner..its impossible..

What part of Bisolas presentation was said to be unrealistic?? Why was debie rise presentation better??

Just curious
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joseph1832(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Nah. You'd be panting and wimpering
Well as long as I get to see you bounce un top of me, I honestly don't mind panting and wimpering. Shows you know how to ride a broda. grin LOL.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
akthedream:

WETIN CONCERN ME WITH BOSS NATION? NO BE WETIN I SEE FOR NEWS I DEY TALK.... GERROUT JOR
e be like say, slowly u have joined 'some' of the Efe and Tboss fans that are just obsessed with with hate about the other housemate....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
These efe fans are scaring me oh.... 2 ladies on my fb rooting for for efe stopped talking to me cos I pleaded for vote for Tboss on my time line. If Tboss eventually win this game I hope we Teamboss won't be lynched oh. These guys r so mean and taking this to be do or die thing. Chukwu biko kwa.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
enjoying this conversation...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.