Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3133323 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
enemmo:

Ehmm shebi Ebuka said Tboss is 22.But she now she's saying she's 32 going on 33 next month.

Tboss kind suffering self...Being beautiful,Behind Halfcast...burden wey some people dey pray for.

Lets face it...who no get problem sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
dominique:
I was enjoying the housemates' freestyle then Uriel came to drop the bombshell.
Nominations for eviction comes up in a few hours, only the HoH is safe. Now the housemates has to convince the one another not to put them up.

Bisola has already started her campaign, that girl is one funny bae grin

Bisola is the real MVP.Confam hustler o.She was even learning sewing at a point.She sings, acts and it's still hustling.'she gat the black man blood'
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
bestspoke:

Tboss kind suffering self...Being beautiful,Behind Halfcast...burden wey some people dey pray for.

Lets face it...who no get problem sad sad

Abi o.I understood her shopping situation. Naija sellers expect all oyinbo to have money.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moneyhungry(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ginaz:

When gift was crying I had to change the channel cos I was angry. What happened to TTT? What was his story?
Well, Gifty's campaign didn't really touch me, she didn't have much to say.

TTT killed it.
He took off his clothes and told the house that he had nothing in the world and nothing to hide. Even the clothes he wore to the house aren't his, it was for all for show.
I shed a tear, it was really touching.
TTT and efe are the realist ones in the house in my opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Section80(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ginaz:
When is gifty leaving the house biko, I soooo can't wait. That girl isn't fit to stay in the house. Everybody has a problem, I can't see why she won't stop crying even when she was asked to stop. They all sympathized with her but noooo, she doesn't wanna stop.

Please I just want that girl to go...........so being in bba house and being a flirt and a fake asssss wanna be is an achievement right?

Them neva see anything, they thought they came to eat and sleep eh. I laugh and can't wait when the real eviction would start. They gonna roll on the floor and cry on a palm tree.
sad part is that she won't from the looks of it.... sum pple re alrdy throwing the pity shade at her
i sha dislike her undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
UjSizzle:
Decided to watch BBN last night, and this nansense Gotv decided to scramble my channels cry
grin someone is streaming it live on YouTube.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
5days..they are this broken...Eviction threat they are this disturbed...
If the tears were real.
Na 25million..person wey win ..make e share with others 500k each...They are all so desperate as if It's possible for them all to win.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
moneyhungry:

TTT killed it.
He took off his clothes and told the house that he had nothing in the world and nothing to hide. Even the clothes he wore to the house aren't his, it was for all for show.
I shed a tear, it was really touching.
TTT and efe are the realist ones in the house in my opinion.
Still can't believe he took off his clothes this early morning.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
ahhh,why did nepa do this to me o....this is the most interesting part
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aaahhh Coco why d period part undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
coolestchris2:
Leave uriel and cocoa ice and gifty in one house alone,they will be so bored of each other
True talk
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
MizOmalicha:
Aaahhh Coco why d period part undecided
Pls update,full details
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Coco it's ok ooooooooooo! Nxt person pls
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
TTLHORLA:

Pls update,full details
She was talking plenty about her life and saying she doesn't like things like pple touching her ass and dat she just went 2d toilet 2day n noticed she was on her period.. bla bla bla
And p.s Soma is crying

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
I no knw why EFE go give URIEL hin HOH mantle, (som1 will say 'it was her Birthday') which kine yeye baiday gift b dat, now HOH (Uriel) is immuned from being evicted! U c yo life, Efe!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
moneyhungry:

TTT killed it.

biko some1 should confirm this.. Did he actually say that?? cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mtcheww

They are playing a game joor

Fake tears

Tboss yarn shaa...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
MizOmalicha:

She was talking plenty about her life and saying she doesn't like things like pple touching her ass and dat she just went 2d toilet 2day n noticed she was on her period.. bla bla bla
And p.s Soma is crying

Jezzzzz.... Wtf... shocked Waiten dey worry dis coco of a girl.. For f**k sake this is National TV..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Soma I feel 4u but summary is take ur studies serious! 4get about playing badt guy in school...
Also Gifty why all dis ur nonsense tears biko

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jamalchance(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
janellemonae:
They're discussing in d lounge, gifty is talking abt one of d big brother contestants dt sent her a long poem during their auditions professing love. Very funny.

Efe, tony & ke men are laughing dt d stupid guy was distracted & was focusing on woman instead of 25mill, Dts why he didn't make it. Lol!
they just described miyonse
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
What is going on??

I just tuned in and soma is talking and weeping. As in see weeping. Chai, this tall guy is falling my hand. Talking abt music & skool. Thank God he has now covered his mouth. Chai old man crying like this.

Everyone is crying o! Thank God my Bally is not crying.

Soma weeping: I'm supposed to be a f**king role model mehn. His younger ones are in skool.

Are these people Okay? Let me go & catch up 1st.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by awesome4: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ï Just tune in now Why thé tears ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduaba(f): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Emotional stories cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oxbloodpolish(f): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
it's sad, so sad indeed.
nigeria is a sad place, no one wants to be here.
young people are SUFFERING, trying to be something. it's sad.
no one wants to come back home cos it's so hard here if your fam is not rich, you go suffer!
soma's story touching men! gosh.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please,I don't understand this crying competition.Were the housemates thinking they were going to spend like forever in the house?Eviction must take place nau.Its a reality show!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wow Soma releasing some deep secrets mehn!!
And he auditioned for the voice also. He is here selling his music career, dats good too.. Wait he's 24 and he feels he's a disappointment! Bro u still hv time 2make things right

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
seasy:
Please,I don't understand this crying competition.Were the housemates thinking they were going to spend like forever in the house?Eviction must take place nau.Its a reality show!
The thing weak my vessels!!!!! Yeye fake tears undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bisola weeping at somas story: u go surprise them don't worry.

See crying on top another persons matter. Lol! See tboss weeping.

Lmao! These pple are jokers. Just disgracing naija anyhow. They shld better focus. 25million can change their life o. We are not tuning in to watch cries & Lamentations please!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
JehanEddy07:

Jezzzzz.... Wtf... shocked Waiten dey worry dis coco of a girl.. For f**k sake this is National TV..
Looool... At times dey just 4get

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bet this coke advert is just tooòoo sexual.... my Lawd
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bisiola I dunno but I don't bliv ur story.... using Gele as diaper shocked for ur baby
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gifty u just keep making me hate u.... every sight increases the hatred

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.