Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120588 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
sophiadfirst:
All I know is that Soma isn't going to be evicted.
The remaining two should decide who home dey hungry pass.

GIVE IT UP FOR TEAM SOMA
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
deeMarc:
I THINK no one is going home today also ,meyonce will be save by peoples votes. Efe and soma will be up for eviction and biggie will now say efe can't go because he's HOH and the house can't be without its HOH, so efe will be safe. And biggie will now say bally can save soma with his green card if he likes,so also soma will be safe.

How I wish the situation will turn out like this cos I like the three of them. grin cheesy
awwwww...fairy tales..I love happy endings too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
HMs taking me to ole skool serious church right now aldoh I go church...cnt help dancing!
@safarigirl I dey see u o, how body?
Apart from Waxdude who else dey here make I hail!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
safarigirl:
we've seen housemates nominate certain people for eviction, only to save them as HOH later in the evening. If 5 hours can change someone's mind, 6 days is a long time
Anybody that can get Efe evicted will be the next to leave.... EFE don turn Mario.... If you nominate am, wahala, you no nominate am, wahala.... Efe Na don that controls about 50% of fans in and out of BBN... Bisola, Tony, Kemen and Marvis are his main goons in BBN... You mess with Efe, they will mess you up....
Watch out for Cocoice... They will deal with her in the next eviction nomination..
It's like she has realized that and she is getting close to Efe and his goons in the last few days as a form of apology to escape revenge... Will she survive it? Let's wait patiently till monday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MarilynNash(f): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
If miyonse does not get evicted, those that voted for him will regret it.
The guy has NOTHING to offer!
His perverted fans should keep up hoping that he will have sex with tboss and fulfil their sexual fantasy.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
deeMarc:
I THINK no one is going home today also ,meyonce will be save by peoples votes. Efe and soma will be up for eviction and biggie will now say efe can't go because he's HOH and the house can't be without its HOH, so efe will be safe. And biggie will now say bally can save soma with his green card if he likes,so also soma will be safe.

How I wish the situation will turn out like this cos I like the three of them. grin cheesy

Will you cover their feeding allowance?

7 days is a long time to host 14 gluttons....

This isn't a charity organisation

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

i don't know who deceives herself more, between you and Cocoice.
grin grin grin
oyibo mtcheewww
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Biggie plz don't evict anyone... Biko
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
safarigirl:
I don't know why you guys keep saying, if Bally is to save one EVICTED housemate, it will or won't be Efe

If we go by the noise Team Efe has been making online, he should be the HM with the MOST votes, I expect at least 60% sef...that will leave Soma and Miyonse. Efe will not be in the equation
am just saying...cos when efe stole d crown..he said dah gave him a wake up call...am #teamefe# don't forget dah...am just saying
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Miyonse must be a Cele member grin.. Na now him wan useful..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Binchie:
I saw on twitter that Bally saved one person with the green advantage card. Is this true?
Noo, that's not true. The green card is for him to save himself if he comes up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
ninnyanny:
Biggie plz don't evict anyone... Biko
and u will pay for their upkeep?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2017

exactly. People will just be yarning opata out of ignorance. Do they know how much it costs biggie to keep a housemate in d house.
And if biggie doesn't evict housemates based on emotions, how do we get a winner?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2017

Lwkms , especially when two of them in particular are gluttons x3

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
The housemate are entertaining by singing praises to God. Miyonse is really good at playing drums, if he had cut himself loose of Tboss the housemates wouldnt have found him irritating enough to nominate him. i just wish he doesnt get evicted after all, but i know he wont learn if he scale through he will be at Tboss beck and call and his sugar mommy will be there to scold him all the time and im tired of watching them. Efe got 90votes, soma got 9votes and Miyonse got a vote from me. I voted on my impression and not prejudice. Whoever leaves or stay tonight i wish them good luck ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Guys say all u want, I believe 2 housemates will be evicted tonight.
1st Soma, and then Miyonse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Unimaginable123:
and u will pay for their upkeep?
based on logistics yes.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Biggie will soma,
Miyonse will be saved by votes,
Efe will leave the house.
So I dreamt
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
sophiadfirst:

oyibo mtcheewww

I was playing o.

Hope i didnt offend you?

post has been taken down
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Everyone singing and dancing Bally and Debbie dey play love cards undecided
Meanwhile so obvious, TBoss and Coco Ice no dey go church...dey no dey flow at all
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Just a reminder....

Kemen nominated MIYONSE and Soma
Bally nominated Miyonse and Soma
Tboss nominated Miyonse and Gifty
TTT nominated Miyonse and Gifty
CocoIce nominated Miyonse and Soma
Marvis nominated MIYONSE and Gifty
Miyonse nominated Kemen and Marvis
Gifty nominated Bisola and CocoIce
Bisola nominated MIYONSE and Gifty
Efe nominated MIYONSE and Tboss
Soma nominated Kemen and TTT
Uriel nominated Bisola and Tbos

Efe, Tony, Kemen, Bisola and Marvis are in charge

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Amillion: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2017

Lies.. The card has nothing to do with eviction...

If an evicted housemate has it, he can choose to waste it or pass it to a housemate before leaving

What if it is a card that can save someone from eviction just once. Bally better not give it to Efe or Soma is gone
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by heryourmeday00(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mojourity watching the bbn no dey votes according to show then just dey votes for their person only coz miyonse don't suppose to be evicted today what must of us want to watch in the show is love and romance and it only miyonse is giving us did to watch I pray God save today
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
After kissing, sucking, drinking and all.. We still acknowledge God.. Typical Nigerian.. We can sin o.. But at least we love God too... But this Tboss what does she really know how to do.. She no Sabi sing church songs too.. Aye ọmọ yí tí baje Walahi

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by drogbaleee1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
akthedream:
Just a reminder
Kemen nominated Miyonse and Soma Bally nominated Miyonse and Soma Tboss nominated Miyonse and Gifty TTT nominated Miyonse and Gifty CocoIce nominated Miyonse and Soma Marvis nominated Miyonse and Gifty Miyonse nominated Kemen and Marvis Gifty nominated Bisola and CocoIce Bisola nominated Miyonse and Gifty Efe nominated Miyonse and Tboss Soma nominated Kemen and TTT Uriel nominated Bisola and Tbos
With this, pls how did efe joined the train of eviction
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Barbieadol: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
akthedream:
Just a reminder....

Kemen nominated MIYONSE and Soma
Bally nominated Miyonse and Soma
Tboss nominated Miyonse and Gifty
TTT nominated Miyonse and Gifty
CocoIce nominated Miyonse and Soma
Marvis nominated MIYONSE and Gifty
Miyonse nominated Kemen and Marvis
Gifty nominated Bisola and CocoIce
Bisola nominated MIYONSE and Gifty
Efe nominated MIYONSE and Tboss
Soma nominated Kemen and TTT
Uriel nominated Bisola and Tbos

Efe, Tony, Kemen and Marvis are in charge
what!!!....i guess dis was b4 dey get to really knw each oda....sum of dem wld actually luv to take back dere words
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Amillion: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
berryice:
If bally is to save one evicted house mate..i don't tink he will save efe...cos he is a threat to him in d game...my own opinion too

Then you don't know Bally at all. Since day one Bally has referred to Efe as the person he likes the most in the house. So dear if he has to save someone, unlike people who are always thinking strategy, ( he dosent think like that) he will save Efe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
drogbaleee1:

Igwe Coco replaced him with the madam gifty
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
heryourmeday00:
Mojourity watching the bbn no dey votes according to show then just dey votes for their person only coz miyonse don't suppose to be evicted today what must of us want to watch in the show is love and romance and it only miyonse is giving us did to watch I pray God save today
It's like you prefer the SLAVE AND MASTER kind of love.
They have never had Sex... The first time Miyonse kissed Tboss was during the kissing festival... Miyonse Na house boy to Tboss jare grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
IyawoTM:
Everyone singing and dancing Bally and Debbie dey play love cards undecided
Meanwhile so obvious, TBoss and Coco Ice no dey go church...dey no dey flow at all
That tboss is no relevance in that house nothing she sabi do,we expected more from her but shes just too full of her Self,am hating her everyday, shes also very selfish,and she also Wunt participate in activities accept big brotgers tasks. so annoying angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Amillion:

Then you don't know Bally at all. Since day one Bally has referred to Efe as the person he likes the most in the house. So dear if he has to save someone, unlike people who are always thinking strategy, ( he dosent think like that) he will save Efe

Then if he does that he still haven't gotten the drift of how this BBN game works
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
drogbaleee1:

replace n swap method

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.