Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3135624 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2017
100naira:
I been think say Philips finish first, but I prefer Efe to him cos his own reign go be gossip central.

Me sef o... I don dey set to hail kemen here sef grin

Captain Philips..... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Binchie:

Exactly. If I was him I would give someone else the crown probably Gifty.

I tell you after nominations....na to honourably give Kemen so they can take eyes off him...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2017
They should let's see someone else perform as househead...
Tired of the inhouse boredomness in Efe's reign

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2017
Binchie:

Okay thanks. I just hope other HMs don't get jealous and try to take him down.
i think efe has gat a big fanbase here in naija

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2017
Binchie:

He's too good.
I swear down

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2017
Cocoice will be up for eviction tonight,either by nomination or by replacement.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2017
safarigirl:
thank you.

Nigerians just want to feel among, even people that have never crossed Lagos will be shouting "warri" upandan....Efe is not even a proper Warri boy, but hey, if it tastes like wine, it must be wine.

Efe is just there, he's not a great entertainer, but he's not bad either. He's better than most of the HMs, but he rarely brings a talking point

When Uti was in BBA, even if he sneezes, e go dey news. Same applied for Tayo....the most talked about HMs in BBN were Miyonse, TBoss, Soma and Gifty....those are people who brought entertainment value.

Only time Efe makes news is when HOH ish comes up.....but lemme stop here before Team Efe wee call me hater as pesin no fit yarn sour truth for their guy head.

Imagine, because Efe dey rap, na entertainment value be that, that must mean Debbie Rise that sings and plays guitar is the most entertaining HM currently
I won't hate on ur comment cause I have observed u on BB threads for years.. On this pointt though I disagree with u.. Meyonse, soma can never be compared to Efe In that house.. Efe has been real all the way.. Expresses his opinion when he feels like.. Misyarns some times just like Tayo. I don't know if u have lived in warri, because I have and I can tell that he has warri traits in him though I'm not sure he has lived there for long.. Comparing Uti with Efe is unfair. Uti in his 1st attempt wasn't so popular, in his 2nd attempt he came as a star and competed with other stars
When ego clashes friction is bound to occur.. Efe hasn't had any reason to react In this current season.. But let's keep watching.. I respect ur views though @safari girl.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2017
carammel:

Funny enough, her reign was the most memorable.

When Efe and Uriel are HOH, the crown spends all day lying in its box, and housemates sleep alot.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2017
carammel:

And gifty grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
toseen7:
i think efe has gat a big fanbase here in naija
Yes he does but TTT and Bisola are also strong contenders.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
to9ine:
I won't hate on ur comment cause I have observed u on BB threads for years.. On this pointt though I disagree with u.. Meyonse, soma can never be compared to Efe In that house.. Efe has been real all the way.. Expresses his opinion when he feels like.. Misyarns some times just like Tayo. I don't know if u have lived in warri, because I have and I can tell that he has warri traits in him though I'm not sure he has lived there for long.. Comparing Uti with Efe is unfair. Uti in his 1st attempt wasn't so popular, in his 2nd attempt he came as a star and competed with other stars
When ego clashes friction is bound to occur.. Efe hasn't had any reason to react In this current season.. But let's keep watching.. I respect ur views though @safari girl.
I got your point boo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
This thing still dey pain kemen o grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Funny enough, her reign was the most memorable.
I like cococice,I don't want her to leave yet,she looks promising.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
bestspoke:

I tell you after nominations....na to honourably give Kemen so they can take eyes off him...

Abi? His rule will be hilarious.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
OTgenasis:

And gifty grin
Make Una leave my giftt o,monkey nor fine but him mama like am.
She's annoying and dull but she's giving people something to talk about.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Biggie go soon plan coup to dethrone Efe. cheesy

I'm sure Philips go de front line of the mutiny.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
to9ine:

Imagine saying Soma brings entertainment value to the House.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
HATERS, EFE HAS WON THE HOW AGAIN OOOOO...
LET ME REMIND YOU GUYS THAT MIYONSE AND SOMA NEVER WON ANY GAME LET ALONE TASK.... EFE IS GOOD AND DETERMINED... TAKE IT OR GO AND CONTEST WITH HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
With the conditions laid down by biggie concerning that green card, Bally doesn't have to use it today cos even if he gets nominated, his main man is the HoH
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
enemmo:

Imagine saying Soma brings entertainment value to the House.
YES I AGREE THAT SOMA BROUGHT ENTERTAINMENT VALUE TO BBN....
ENTERTAINMENT VALUE LIKE WASHING OF PLATES.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bassey Mr black and yellow.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
So Efe is the entertainment?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
1bkaye:
Something very genuine about him
haha at "genuine"
Real is to Efe as Genuine is to Bassey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
100naira:
Biggie go soon plan coup to dethrone Efe. cheesy

I'm sure Philips go de front line of the mutiny.

Oracle

I'll love to see that happen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Roon9(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
fellis:

I grew up in Warri and I swear, I was rooting for the guy initially because he dey claim warri, but I never see how him take dey rep them. Just constant pidgin nothing more, no sharp guy liveliness or funny warri slangs or warri attitude of openness and freeness with all and sundry.
I even read a comment that said he is actually from PH not warri.

Baba the thing no taya you? Which kind warri boy go they shout "Warri no they carry last"! Jeez! Dude obviously left warri some 10 ,15 years ago. Impostor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Captain Efe, please if they didn't nominate cocoice, please replace her for eviction. Even if she's up for eviction, still replace her with herself.

People likely to be up for eviction.

1. Debie-rise
2. Cocoice
3. Kemen
4. Tboss
5. Gifty

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Roon9:

Baba the thing no taya you? Which kind warri boy go they shout "Warri no they carry last"! Jeez! Dude obviously left warri some 10 ,15 years ago. Impostor

Efe lived in Jos, before moving to Lagos.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
nathz45:

come! be careful oo.. which kin talk be this na
lolz But na true naw tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
@Roon9

Your siggy is baddass
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
mightyfada:
Captain Efe, please if they didn't nominate cocoice, please replace her for eviction. Even if she's up for eviction, still replace her with herself.

People likely to be up for eviction.

1. Debie-rise
2. Cocoice
3. Kemen
4. Tboss
5. Gifty
DEAR EFE, PLEASE SAVE DEBBIE RICE FOR ME IF THERE IS NO OTHER PERSON YOU HAVE TO SAVE... DEBBIE IS SO LOVELY..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Coco Ice you are mouthed.

"On a normal day,how many people eat indomie with so many things in their Homes"?

Tell them o!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Efe has HOH again??
I'm suspecting that thing tied to his waist the other day when he mistakenly removed his shirt when he was 'high'..
this one no be clear eye to me.
P.S...I'm not hating..maybe too much Africa magic dey worry me.
lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.