Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,492 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134719 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mctowel01: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
vladimiros:
" I am doing amazzung"- gifty
Lol... I m doin Amazon
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
carammel:

Don't mind them,let them be forming gang, a neutral person like Cocoice or Bassey would just win.
I just they look them, I hate it when pple plot, gang n form landlord on top something wey everybody get. they should kwantinue time they come, they no go divide their vote oo na shredding go happen to their votes.
yeah I love neutrality, coco is n bassey too

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by photoshoot(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
skirmish:

Efe was very harsh! It is only a game. He may win but I will never vote to save him. He lost some fans tonight!

He can't even win! Not possible.

Miyonse and Soma left, Efe can't be part of the last...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
carammel:

Don't mind them,let them be forming gang, a neutral person like Cocoice or Bassey would just win.

CocoIce?
You don't mean it shocked

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
hyzicbond:
Efe ------ King

Bisola ------ Queen

TTT ------ Knight

Kemen, Bally & Uriel ----- Bishops

the rest nah pawns
going by your logic, Bisola is the strongest and Efe the weakest link haha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Soma's eviction was never meant to happen.
He is obviously missed in the house. Miyonce's eviction on its part was very intentional and planned by the HMs.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
From their reasons for nominations, it's very clear that these people brought emotions to the house, no wonder they break down anytime they get evicted.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
snezBaba :
BBN is flat jare...Efe would definitely make it till the last day but it would be fun for someone(Bisola or Bally) to pull an IDRIS on him.Omo dat would be the definition of EPIC!,Just thinking about it cracks me up!!Team Efe keep saving the G-unit squad o.

No mind dem, nah so dey been mak dem self happy with an assumed list yesterday..I laugh.
1 kemen
2. Gifty
3.tboss etc.
It would be an Epic and very agonising moment of shock.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by waxdude: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
carammel:

Gossip is part of the game na,everyone of them will still talk about another person,scheming,backbiting,betrayal are all what the game entails,you are not new to the show na.
Yea I know dat..maybe cos I don't like d dude grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yungwhy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
deeMarc:

This man should shut up already, who's feeling more comfortable in the house between him and them? What does he offer us in the house other than being incognito and sleeping away. If everyone in the house is like him, how are we going to be entertained. His prayer now should be not to be put up for eviction, cos if he's up he will know that gifty gets fans pass him.

And to think of the fact that he doesn't have a mind of his own, but played out Kemen's plan... Kemen will now be feeling like the Ultimate Game player... Eeehz ohKay

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ElPhenomenal(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol brotherzoned niggerz
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
At night the thread gets dead boring....

The romantics are gone....

It might be too much to hope bassey would start some romance.

Off to bed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Some Dudes think BBN is paying attention to their Rants on this Platform.... LOL!

Efe shouldn't have nominated Cocoice or swapped Gifty with TTT. He's clearly sending a message to the Viewers - if you bite me, I will bite you back - Vengeance!

He would have won more Fans tonight had he made the right Choices, but instead he loses many Fans for his poor sense of judgment.

Cocoice won't be evicted on Sunday! She's gonna be saved by her Fans, and eventually be a Clog in the Wheel of both Efe and Bisola!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Gflat:
Lovers of big brother, let's make this the official thread.
Share your live updates, gossips opinion about the housemates etc...
it is already na. Are you just coming. lols
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
eosigwe:
it is already na. Are you just coming. lols
Lol no that was actually the first post on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
#TeamEfe after much girigiri and gburu gburu, I feel like voting Bassey, But then, Bassey will definitely perch with Kamen, Uriel and Bally, he's taking time to study the gangs. Then Coco and TBoss will have to perch with Bally. Leaving Efe and TTT stranded cos Mavis will join Bally ASAP. Omo... na to vote Bisiola sure pass

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bbn is over boring tonight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oasis007:
Some Dudes think BBN is paying attention to their Rants on this Platform.... LOL!

Efe shouldn't have nominated Cocoice or swapped Gifty with TTT. He's clearly sending a message to the Viewers - if you bite me, I will bite you back - Vengeance!

He would have won more Fans tonight had he made the right Choices, but instead he loses many Fans for his poor sense of judgment.

Cocoice won't be evicted on Sunday! She's gonna be saved by her Fans, and eventually be a Clog in the Wheel of both Efe and Bisola!
sorry bro. He didn't loose any fan.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
photoshoot:
So after seeing what Efe and Tony did tonight, and how he harshly replaced gifty I have decided that I would watch it till Efe leaves the house... angry

#EfeOut!!!
HARSH AS HOW?... COCOICE SWAPPED REPLACED GIFTY WITH EFE.... HOW DID GIFTY APPRECIATE COCOICE THE FOLLOWING WEEK?... BY NOMINATING THE SAME COCOICE THAT SAVED HER ASS FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION...
COCOICE GOT INTO TROUBLE WHEN HE REPLACED GIFTY WITH EFE.. WHICH BROUGHT THE ANGER OF EFE AND HIS GANG ON COCOICE... DON'T BE AN HYPOCRITE PLS.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oasis007:

WOW! MAYBE HE SHOULD HAVE NOMINATED BISOLA AND TTT TO MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAPPY... NA WA OOO

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
akthedream:

HARSH AS HOW?... COCOICE SWAPPED REPLACED GIFTY WITH EFE.... HOW DID GIFTY APPRECIATE COCOICE THE FOLLOWING WEEK?... BY NOMINATING THE SAME COCOICE THAT SAVED HER ASS FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION...
COCOICE GOT INTO TROUBLE WHEN HE REPLACED GIFTY WITH EFE.. WHICH BROUGHT THE ANGER OF EFE AND HIS GANG ON COCOICE... DON'T BE AN HYPOCRITE PLS.
some people have poor sense of judgment. The love Efe has from his fans actually drives some people nuts.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Cocoice is the only HM I'm feeling tonight,she's busy smoking her weed.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol...what's so odd about the dynamics of this game?

Two finalists were evicted last night. Accept it or not, Soma and Miyonse were two of about four strong characters in this house.

The other two strong characters left unfortunately share a similar fan base. So, if both make it to the finals, which will inadvertently happen, their votes will be split

The winner of BBN will surprise everyone, none of the current favorites will win.

They will all have their moments, they will disappoint fans and prove detractors right

The best part though, is that the two finalists who were evicted, now have fans who are neutral. Those guys will barely vote for now, but they will cause trouble during the final week of voting

Those neutral fans are the EAST AFRICA of BBN, they've got nothing to lose. But they will be the ultimate king makers when time reach and trust that they will spend their last coin to exact their revenge on those who mocked them when they were down grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
safarigirl:

Two finalists were evicted last night. Accept it or not, Soma and Miyonse were two of about four strong characters in this house.

The other two strong characters left unfortunately share a similar fan base. So, if both make it to the finals, which will inadvertently happen, their votes will be split

The winner of BBN will surprise everyone, none of the current favorites will win.

They will all have their moments, they will disappoint fans and prove detractors right

The best part though, is that the two finalists who were evicted, now have fans who are neutral. Those guys will barely vote for now, but they will cause trouble during the final week of voting

Those neutral fans are the EAST AFRICA of BBN, they've got nothing to lose. But they will be the ultimate king makers when time reach and trust that they will spend their last coin to exact their revenge on those who mocked them when they were down grin

Wise words @safarigirl
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oasis007:

LEST I FORGET.... HOPE YOU KNOW COCOICE DOESN'T KNOW EFE NOMINATED HIM....... COCOICE WILL BE STUPID TO THINK EFE WILL IGNORE TTT, BISOLA AND DEBBIE TO SAVE HER.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Whenever I see efe I see grace upon him, I don't know why I gat that feeling all the time. Efe is a soul enchanter, sometimes you won't know why you like him sef. angry

His jack sparrow single braid beard isn't working for me biko, he should remove it.

As for gifty, I don't like you cos you're a manipulator and a dumb dumb, I want you to stay. You are naive to how sweet your dumb dumb section is sugaring my soul So you won't leave yet, keep fooling yourself with your lies till you come out and see how foolish you actually looked. but I ain't voting though, how you intend to stay is up to your fans, I promised I won't charge my phone whenever you're up for eviction. I keep promises

As for the rest, I wish them luck. I'm not a "must" TeamEfe fan, who ever wins deserves it. So, let the winner wins.

cheers

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
TBOSS NOMINATED BASSEY FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION AND STILL HAVE THE MIND TO STILL APPROACH HIM FOR WORK OUT.... THIS TBOSS IS REALLY EVIL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
akthedream:
TBOSS NOMINATED BASSEY FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION AND STILL HAVE THE MIND TO STILL APPROACH HIM FOR WORK OUT.... THIS TBOSS IS REALLY EVIL.
Is she the only one that nominated someone?
Didn't 8 people nominate Miyonce and the poor boy kept cooking food for them to eat, knowing that majority of them wanted him out. Such a nice soul...

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
na so
uve spoken well jare
the rest pipo jus de vomit hate anyhow

who tell una say we care if na Efe , Bisola or even Mavis carry the 25m ?
we jus de vote who we like nd see how ur goes oooooo world pipo

one mumu girl was mentioning east Africa
my dear there not even eligible to vote
Ginaz:
Whenever I see efe I see grace upon him, I don't know why I gat that feeling all the time. Efe is a soul enchanter, sometimes you won't know why you like him sef. angry

His jack sparrow single braid beard isn't working for me biko, he should remove it.

As for gifty, I don't like you cos you're a manipulator and a dumb dumb, I want you to stay. You are naive to how sweet your dumb dumb section is sugaring my soul So you won't leave yet, keep fooling yourself with your lies till you come out and see how foolish you actually looked. but I ain't voting though, how you intend to stay is up to your fans, I promised I won't charge my phone whenever you're up for eviction. I keep promises

As for the rest, I wish them luck. I'm not a "must" TeamEfe fan, who ever wins deserves it. So, let the winner wins.

cheers

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phi001(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
safarigirl:

#TeamMiyonse over here... grin

Truer words have never been spoken...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
akthedream:

Her turn is coming, eviction gonna drag her out with that hideous nose ring of hers that looks like miyonce drag -drag leg. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
akthedream:
11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD/ huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

I would hate to click the Report option undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.