Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,511 members, 7,865,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3149250 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Gifty and soma..what's going on!? shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2017
I just finished watching the campaign for Votes via Youtube, and from my critical observation I must confess, GIFTY started all the emotional theatrics that went down today, infact I must say she wanted to use tears as a trick to get Votes, unknowingly to the other members, TTT as a sharp guy with Game Plan took it as an advantage and even beat GIFTY to her own game. TTT's campaign was more of factual than GIFTY theatrical tears for Votes. #MyOpinion

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 12:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Boj2:
Gifty and soma..what's going on!? shocked
. Wetin appun, gist mi abeg!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ostopsmich(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Ginaz:

Lol he is confused like A.P.C
I tell you, the guy dey vex me sotay I feel like make I give am hot slap to restore his brain to factory settings... lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2017
ceeSleek:
Wetin appun, gist mi abeg!
She's feeding him with ogbanje cake o
Miyonse looks jealous tho grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by henrydadon(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2017
that gifty girl just irritate me..

one will think because she beautiful she will get to be the most liked person in the house..but the reverse is the case..

she thinks her beauty will draw guys too her ..and her fake accent that change any how..she is just too fake and unreal and it very obvious and glaring for the world to see..atleast she should take a clue from tbose..

tbose is beautiful sexy and smart..and doesn't cause unnecessary drama..even tbose sef nah halfcaste but she still speaks like a proper nigerian with correct pidgin.

it just show that your personality really matter alot in life..on a normal good day a cute pretty light skin girl like gifty is suppose to be pulling guys everywhere and to be amassing alot of vote..but the reverse is the case..

i think her game plan was that she was going to use her pretty face to get vote..but her fakeness and unrealness coupled with her fake accent seem to be her downfall.

even to firlt with guys self became problem..nah wa o..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Miyonse stylishly feeling gifty...u go fear touching cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2017
henrydadon:
that gifty girl just irritate me..

one will think because she beautiful she will get to be the most liked person in the house..but the reverse is the case..

she thinks her beauty will draw guys too her ..and her fake accent that that change any how..she is just too fake and unreal and it very obvious and glaring for the world to see..atleast she should take a clue from tbose..

she beautiful sexy and smart..and doesn't cause unnecessary drama..

it just show that your personality really matter alot in life..on a normal good day a cute pretty light skin girl like gifty is suppose to be pulling guys everywhere and to be amassing alot of vote..but the reverse is the case..

i think her game was that she was going to use her pretty face to get vote..but her fakeness and unrealness coupled with her fake accent seem to be her downfall

Oga it is like you will come and join me in my jacuzzi for this your comment cos it is sweeting me.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 27, 2017
Miyonse is cockk-blocking soma seriously... grin
The PDA soma and gifty is displaying ehn....Hmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by henrydadon(m): 12:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Ginaz:

Oga it is like you will come and join me in my jacuzzi for this your comment cos it is sweeting me.

lol..i hope say your bikini no resemble gifty bikini of yesterday?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2017
henrydadon:

lol..i hope say your bikini no resemble gifty bikini of yesterday?

E resemble uriel own grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 27, 2017
Tboss shud do and wear cloth
Her body ain't all that! undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 12:28am On Jan 27, 2017
The more i watch these videos over again, the more i fall in love with MARVIS' comportment. Her smiles in d midst of Gobe naaa die!
.... URIEL, if i were HOH i wouldn't think twice to nominate you for 'possible' election and replace you with BALLY.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Boj2:
Tboss shud do and wear cloth
Her body ain't all that! undecided

And your body is all that? Uncloth let me see if I won't run faster than Usain bolt to my father's house and hide under my bed. undecided

Don't body-shamed someone biko it's not nice.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2017
ceeSleek:
The more i watch these videos over again, the more i fall in love with MARVIS' comportment. Her smiles in d midst of Gobe naaa die!
.... URIEL, if i were HOH i wouldn't think twice to nominate you for 'possible' election and replace you with BALLY.
azin... I fell in love with her immediately. I learnt something there.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2017
ceeSleek:

As in eh, I love her right from day one. Such a lovely smile she gat. No pretense, she's my most loved female housemates.

I hope she stays longer to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:33am On Jan 27, 2017
Boj2:
She's feeding him with ogbanje cake o Miyonse looks jealous tho grin
Poor boy,it's written all over his face.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 27, 2017
na now when I off gen dem begin show body.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by henrydadon(m): 12:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Cocoice is a bad listener. That's the reason why she can't process information in her fish brain.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by henrydadon(m): 12:36am On Jan 27, 2017
tbose just dey use Miyonce brain play ludo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Menn!some niggaz don dey sleep already.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 27, 2017
sirfee:
Poor boy,it's written all over his face.
Dude interfered when gifty and soma were trying to be all cozy and she gave him a hug+cheek kiss!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2017
henrydadon:
tbose just dey use Miyonce brain play ludo
The poor boy is too clueless to understand.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by henrydadon(m): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2017
sirfee:
The poor boy is too clueless to understand.

the boy nah coded olosho..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2017
Boj2:

Dude interfered when gifty and soma were trying to be all cozy and she gave him a hug+cheek kiss!
I'm watching them closely,I'm still waiting for the first f*ck.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Ginaz:

And your body is all that? Uncloth let me see if I won't run faster than Usain bolt to my father's house and hide under my bed. undecided

Don't body-shamed someone biko it's not nice.
I stated the obvious
And what's wrong with your thoughts tho!?....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by henrydadon(m): 12:43am On Jan 27, 2017
TBoss and her story ehn
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by henrydadon(m): 12:45am On Jan 27, 2017
If only miyonce knows that Tboss sees him like a brother.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 27, 2017
sirfee:
I'm watching them closely,I'm still waiting for the first f*ck.
Gifty is loose kinda..soma might if he fastens his seat belt grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:46am On Jan 27, 2017
henrydadon:

the boy nah coded olosho..
Tboss senior am for level but dem say love is blind so anything is possible.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by henrydadon(m): 12:49am On Jan 27, 2017
sirfee:
Tboss senior am for level but dem say love is blind so anything is possible.

nah him mama age mate him wan date nah..

am sure he would have gotten himself laid by now if only he stop his childish behaviour..

efe knows he is childish so they dont get along well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Boj2:

Gifty is loose kinda..soma might if he fastens his seat belt grin
I'm fed up with Nigerian ladies,they are always playing the victim as if they are saints.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.