Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,397 members, 7,850,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3139630 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2017
Boj2:
Ogbeni,cum...... let Tboss be naaaaa We go soon fight naa o! undecided
Lol,brotherly I loyal o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Any other time, fair enough. But during the game it wasn't him that was necessarily choosing to be paired with her for truths or dares, the housemates kept putting them together, it wasn't his doing
KEMEN MADE IT SO OBVIOUS THAT HE WANT TO DATE TBOSS EVEN BEFORE MIYONSE GOT EVICTED. THE EVIL GUY WAS WAITING AND PRAYING FOR MIYONSE DOWN FALL SO THAT HE CAN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE OVER TBOSS... THIS SAME KEMEN TOLD UREL, BALLY AND I THINK EFE THAT TBOSS DOESN'T KNOW HER WORTH FOR DATING MIYONSE. HE EVEN CALLED HIM A SMALL BOY.. HE DESERVES WHAT HE GOT FROM TBOSS.. WHY PITY HIM?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by loteliz(f): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:
MARVIS WASN'T HERSELF COS SHE HAVENT HAD ENOUGH ALCOHOL OR SO.COCOICE WAS HOLDING 2 STICKS..SHE GAVE ONE TO MARVIS.. SHE WAS ABOUT SMOKING IT, THEN THEY HEARD THE NOISE INSIDE.. SHE QUICKLY TOLD COCOICE TO HOLD IT WHILE SHE RUSHED INSIDE... SHE CANT SMOKE IT INDOOR. COCO ICE LATER JOIN THEM INSIDE.. SHE DIDN'T SMOKE HERS TOO.
Ok, I get. U needed to see how Marvin when she heard that the pot was missing... As if she'll run mad. They were all reaking of alcohol and even mistook Gifty's water for it. No one suspected the culprit. What actually happened to the pot? I hink i saw Bassey drinking it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Any other time, fair enough. But during the game it wasn't him that was necessarily choosing to be paired with her for truths or dares, the housemates kept putting them together, it wasn't his doing

Those house mates that knows his plan toward tboss abi? That guy wey no fit chance babe when her guy dey around but decided to set the guy up so as to enter. Coward
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2017
toseen7:
since she is aware of all dis, she no suppose go for audition in the first place na.
I AGREE..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:

KEMEN MADE IT SO OBVIOUS THAT HE WANT TO DATE TBOSS EVEN BEFORE MIYONSE GOT EVICTED. THE EVIL GUY WAS WAITING AND PRAYING FOR MIYONSE DOWN FALL SO THAT HE CAN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE OVER TBOSS... THIS SAME KEMEN TOLD UREL, BALLY AND I THINK EFE THAT TBOSS DOESN'T KNOW HER WORTH FOR DATING MIYONSE. HE EVEN CALLED HIM A SMALL BOY.. HE DESERVES WHAT HE GOT FROM TBOSS.. WHY PITY HIM?
Thank you jare, infact tboss is bae!!!! I needed smne to deal with kemen's puffed ego and tboss scored 200%!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Jtmanager:
oya make we de go church ooo

our president iz sick
recession nd hunger de
then mk we pray mk dollar rise to 1k
cause by then if u pik 1k usd u don bloww
pray for him..
I don go 5am mass... but i no remember say buhari sick self..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

You are comparing Monkey post with standard pitch.

What gets you the dough in Nigerian Idols may not be enough to save your ass after first nomination on BigBrother.
TRUE TALK.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:

Kemen na coward na. He no fit tasi tboss when miyonse was around and he had to plot his eviction with his goons.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2017
bestspoke:

pray for him..
I don go 5am mass... but i no remember say buhari sick self..
Ok no matter i go pray for am

Jus gimme offering mah tk follow up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2017
newguy1:
she did what she had to do u girls all have different ways of turning a guy u know u will never or can be caught having a fling with after so many disgusting attitude to kemen he still pesist to show he wants to kiss rr! Haba
I TIRE OOO.... HE SHOULD BE READY FOR ANYTHING FROM TBOSS.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2017
loteliz:

Ok, I get. U needed to see how Marvin when she heard that the pot was missing... As if she'll run mad. They were all reaking of alcohol and even mistook Gifty's water for it. No one suspected the culprit. What actually happened to the pot? I hink i saw Bassey drinking it.
bassy took it n he didn't come forward @ all ddam I no feel what he did hd one coco ice was caught with self na him put am for under ttt bed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2017
I am sentimental over tboss lovely diss of kemen last nite cos i had a similar scenario where i vehemently rebuffed smne and he revenged by castigating me in my place of work till i finally got relief when he was sacked for fraud. Tboss shld prepare for nomination(maybe not)...kemen has activated the hate tboss button.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

By cook pass, i didn't mean he cooked more often... I meant his dish tasted better.
LOL.. WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF BEING THE BEST COOK ON THE WORLD... BUT ONLY COOK 3 TIMES A YEAR?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2017
yunafa:
debbie is acting up becos efe has shown her in clear terms dat marvis is special to him. Even without romance involved, we the viewers have seen dat efe no de joke for marvis matter. He can flirt with any of d babes and marvis no send but efe dey die for her. Marvis is a born hustler and will run from any female distraction when cash is involved. Debbie is not herself cos of jealousy. Here she is throwing herself at efe but she sees efe running after tomboy marvis. Twerking does not pay in naija.
YOU ARE SO OFF POINT... IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T FOLLOW THIS SHOW.... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MARVIS OR EFE..... NA HIM PASTOR PAPA BE THE QUALMS

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2017
jomoh:

Learn to read and comprehend before commentting. Go back to what you quote and read again. If you still don't get it, come back and I will tell you what you missed.

Comprehension is part of basic o'level english.
I TIRE OOO... SHE SAID THE FIRST DAY SHE STARTED WATCHING BBN..... I JUST IGNORED THAT POST..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2017
ckmayoca:

You are far more judgemental. It's her life let her live wit as she wishes just like u do what u want to do and what u don't want to do. You people can judge ehn... Chai! She Bleep wahala she no Bleep trouble.

Okay, i don hear you. P.S, I'm allowed to be judgemental and hold opinions about the HMs as i watchnthe show along with so many others on this forum. And if you check the comments, majority are a remark on the character of the HMs, so I'm only going with the trend here.

And i stand by everything i said about Tboss. Who cares if she _fucks_ or not? Like that _shit_ helps my ministry. Tboss is a spoilsport, a debbie downer and a killjoy. It is my opinion and I'm allowed to have one even if it's judgemental.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2017
loteliz:
After the t or d game, the pot of alcohol went missing. I don't know how, but I saw Bassey drinking it while everyone was searching for it downstairs... Gifty went to pick something from the fridge and Bally asked her about the pot. She said it's in her ass. Bally asked her if he should remove it from there and she said yes. He started putting his fingers into her ass and she left. After some time, she came back and he flirtatiously hit her butt. She shouted 'OMG, my butt'. When he gets evicted, she'll say 'he's the one coming to me'
Marvin went to meet bisola and they started talking abt ttt. They also talked about her misunderstanding with Tboss. She gossipped with almost everyone in the house.
Kemen went to cuddle Debby to sleep and captain was not cool with it.
Uriel and Bassey...she's feeling the guy
MARVIS MENTIONED SOME STUFFS ABOUT SAME SEX... ARE YOU AWARE?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2017
loteliz:

YEA.. BASSEY POUR IT INTO A BOTTLE THEN HID IT... IT WAS A PLANNED WORK BETWEEN BASSEY AND TONY ATLEAST.. GIFTY EXPOSED THEM..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by phetty(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:

Is this what Marvis told Efe about?

When the duo were both hugging in the room last night, I heard Marvis saying something like "I shouldn't have told you...", and Efe said something like "he understands..."
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Roon9(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:

I think she was trying to relate to Bisola what transpired between her and Efe. The babe felt let down last night. Maybe Efe just didn't wanna take undue advantage of her
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:

i think that same sex part, they were talking about Gifty, if u can remember last night Gifty dared one lady to kiss another lady. I don forget their names.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2017
ckmayoca:

Those house mates that knows his plan toward tboss abi? That guy wey no fit chance babe when her guy dey around but decided to set the guy up so as to enter. Coward
KEMEN IS REALLY ANNOYING.. WHEN MIYONSE WAS STILL THERE, HE WOULD CALL TBOSS TO THE CLOSET AND HUG HER BEFORE GOING TO BED..HE DIDNT STOP THERE.. HE WENT AHEAD TO NOMINATE HIM FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION.WHAT A COWARD...
TRUTH BE TOLD, HAD IT BEEN TBOSS AGREED TO KISS HIM LAST NIGHT.... THE KEMEN I KNOW WOULD HAVE ASSUMED TBOSS HAS FALLEN FOR HIM AND WILL ASK FOR SEX.....
DURING THE DARE GAME.. KEMEN ASK TBOSS IF SHE WILL HAVE SEX BEFORE LEAVING BBN... WHAT A USELESS QUESTION.... LOL
LIKE I HAVE SAID EARLIER, I HAVE FORGIVEN TBOSS ALL HER BBN SINS FIR DEALING WITH KEMEN LAST NIGHT.. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:

YOU ARE SO OFF POINT... IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T FOLLOW THIS SHOW.... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MARVIS OR EFE..... NA HIM PASTOR PAPA BE THE QUALMS
sorry o, i dey watch...i didn't know of the home angle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2017
Roon9:

I think she was trying to relate to Bisola what transpired between her and Efe. The babe felt let down last night. Maybe Efe just didn't wanna take undue advantage of her
i dont know the reason why efe & marvis no do anything last nite, they were in da mood!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2017
toseen7:
i dont know the reason why efe & marvis no do anything last nite, they were in da mood!
1. Efe is a gentleman.
2. Efe doesn't want to take his eyes off the prize.
3. Efe has self-control
4. I don't know.

Could be any of the above.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Kemen should not be dejected because he is ugly...

This is not different from racial abuse of the beautiful ones against ugly ones

kemen deserve a babe despite been ugly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2017
yunafa:
I am sentimental over tboss lovely diss of kemen last nite cos i had a similar scenario where i vehemently rebuffed smne and he revenged by castigating me in my place of work till i finally got relief when he was sacked for fraud. Tboss shld prepare for nomination(maybe not)...kemen has activated the hate tboss button.
LOL... TBOSS WILL BE THE FIRST TO NOMINATE KEMEN AND RIGHTLY SO FIR DISTRACTING HER grin
KEMEN WILL LOOK MORE FOOLISH TO NOMINATE TBOSS FOR TURNING HIM DOWN.. I DOUBT THIS SHAMELESS KEMEN WILL EVEN GIVE UP ON TBOSS..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2017
teelaw4life:

Okay, i don hear you. P.S, I'm allowed to be judgemental and hold opinions about the HMs as i watchnthe show along with so many others on this forum. And if you check the comments, majority are a remark on the character of the HMs, so I'm only going with the trend here.

And i stand by everything i said about Tboss. Who cares if she _fucks_ or not? Like that _shit_ helps my ministry. Tboss is a spoilsport, a debbie downer and a killjoy. It is my opinion and I'm allowed to have one even if it's judgemental.

Lolz. You so allowed to do that and she is also allowed to do whatever she wants without hating her unjustly. It's her game and she plays it as it suits her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Kemen should not be dejected because he is ugly...

This is not different from racial abuse of the beautiful ones against ugly ones

kemen deserve a babe despite been ugly

You got made me laughing and fell of the chair. Na viewers dey call ham ugly na. Tboss sabi his wayo game ni.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2017
UjSizzle:

3. Efe has self-control.
i think its No.3
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2017
phetty:

Is this what Marvis told Efe about?

When the duo were both hugging in the room last night, I heard Marvis saying something like "I shouldn't have told you...", and Efe said something like "he understands..."
NO..... SHE WAS DISCUSSING IT WITH BISOLA..
MARVIS IS EITHER A LESBIAN OR A BISEXUAL....

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.