Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120308 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Debbie's hair is not Good on her...
Coco's hair is flawless... She looks prettier than ever cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Like attracts like...only a foolish girl will get herself drunk in the presence of a guy
I really don't know what to say to u. so if a girl is drunk she is available for rape please every body should try and live in a world where they are accountable for their own actions. if a guy rapes a girl who is drunk, he does so not because she is drunk but because he wanted to, that's the simple truth. may I never come close to guys like u and kemen in this life.
I know you should never allow yourself to be drunk and unable to control urself (am guessing that's ur point?) but its still not an excuse. anyways am talking about kemen who deliberately wanted to get gifty drunk, or wait for when she is drunk to do so, then tell her its all a mistake. can't u see he has it all planned out #premeditated. that's my point.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Boj2:
Debbie's hair is not Good on her...
Coco's hair is flawless... She looks prettier than ever cheesy
can you post her pic brother, currently not watching now.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Most times the girls always play the innocent part..some girls rape guys with their attitude..but kemen is stupid for that,he maybe a potential rapist though..am sure he acted under the influence of alcohol,is not like he was gonna do it really...or did he rape her?
Giel:

I really don't know what to say to u. so if a girl is drunk she is available for rape please every body should try and live in a world where they are accountable for their own actions. if a guy rapes a girl who is drunk, he does so not because she is drunk but because he wanted to, that's the simple truth. may I never come close to guys like u and kemen in this life.
I know you should never allow yourself to be drunk and unable to control urself (am guessing that's ur point?) but its still not an excuse. anyways am talking about kemen who deliberately wanted to get gifty drunk, or wait for when she is drunk to do so, then tell her its all a mistake. can't u see he has it all planned out #premeditated. that's my point.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Here @ 100naira

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tony can sing?! sad shocked
Woaaaaah
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MarilynNash(f): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:

THANK YOU SIS.. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT KEMEN TOLD EFE AND TONY THAT THE BEST WAY TO GET SOMEONE LIKE GIFTY, IS TO GET HER DRUNK AND GET HIMSELF DRINK TOO.
THEN AFTER HAVING SEX WITH HER, YOU NOW APOLOGIZE AND CLAIM IT WAS A MISTAKE..
I WATCHED HIM THAT NIGHT AND WAS WONDERING WHAT KIND OF GOAT KEMEN IS..
I NEVER KNEW UNTIL LAST NIGHT THAT BIG BROTHER CALLED HIM AND PLAYED HIM THE VIDEO FIR HIM TO WATCH.
ACCORDING TO HIM, HE LATER CALLED GIFTY AND APOLOGIZED..
WHAT A CAMEL KEMEN..
I never liked Kemen, anybody who supports him after reading this is worse than he is
I hate men that consciously take advantage of others vulnerability

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Boj2:
Here @ 100naira
sorry I meant Coco ice's hair style pic
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
100naira:
sorry I meant Coco ice's hair style pic
She's got her hair net on!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MarilynNash(f): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
That's barbaric though...kemen has learnt his lesson..

Nobody is above mistake
So like a man to brush it off!
Stop making excuses for him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Boj2:
Tony can sing?! sad shocked
Woaaaaah

That guy is multi-talented, just like Bisola is too

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tony is rapping and campaigning for nominated HMs.... LOL
Cool rhymes dude grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MarilynNash(f): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
teelaw4life:

BBN aside, wtf! Just reading the thing sef is giving me goosebumps. I have sisters and if a guy tries it with them i can't guarantee the things i might or might not do to that kind of guy.

Nawao.
Thank you for speaking against it.
If Kemen can boldly talk about it live he must have done it to innocent women.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Did he actually rape her?
MarilynNash:
So like a man to brush it off!
Stop making excuses for him
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
MarilynNash:
Thank you for speaking against it.
If Kemen can boldly talk about it live he must have done it to innocent women.
very correct

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MarilynNash(f): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Like attracts like...only a foolish girl will get herself drunk in the presence of a guy
Please can you shut up. The girl who gets herself drunk is a fool but the guy that rapes her afterwards is lucky abi?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
This song is coming out well.....i love the uniformity of the HMs cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by skirmish: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:

SEE KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK...
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY COMMENTS, JUST SHUT YOUR TRASHY MOUTH... I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR SENSELESS OPINION EITHER.

e pain am tongue

You see how painful it can be? And what with the cap locks, little man? Why are you shouting?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Did he actually rape her?
bruv no dey talk like dis nah, shey until he rape her? I cant wait 4 him to be up 4 eviction sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bisola's Voice is bae.......for now tho angry
Bassey jumped off on the track.....cool cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wow! Bisola's voice kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Am not supporting rape but ladies make it seem like we guys are the animals whereas some ladies dress skimpily to a party and afterwards get drunk to stupor...if the girl didn't get herself to that level will she be raped ,so the blame is shared
MarilynNash:
Please can you shut up. The girl who gets herself drunk is a fool but the guy that rapes her afterwards is lucky abi?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Debbie pls don't go cry
Songstress of the year cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kemen acted under alcohol and having said it was there actually any plans by kemen to put his plans into work..?

Kemen painted a scenario and he didn't include himself in the picture..

After all they are all actors,so he was lying as usual
toseen7:
bruv no dey talk like dis nah, shey until he rape her? I cant wait 4 him to be up 4 eviction sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Kemen acted under alcohol and having said it was there actually any plans by kemen to put his plans into work..?

Kemen painted a scenario and he didn't include himself in the picture..

After all they are all actors,so he was lying as usual
no he was't drunk...they were at d lounge chilling when he said it. I'm not sure but i think it was d day she discovered the word "kegel"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
For anyone thatvmissed last nite truth irvdare

Tboss wass dared to kiss kemen 3 times and she refused .

When she was dared to kiss efe, she refused atvfirst butvstill kissed efe, the kiss was so strong efe passed out ..

Kemen wanted to die..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ok go and kill him na
yunafa:
no he was't drunk...they were at d lounge chilling when he said it. I'm not sure but i think it was d day she discovered the word "kegel"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Am not supporting rape but ladies make it seem like we guys are the animals whereas some ladies dress skimpily to a party and afterwards get drunk to stupor...if the girl didn't get herself to that level will she be raped ,so the blame is shared

But bros no vex o... can't we guys just look the other way and be a perfect gentleman? No matter the level of unclothedness and disorientation in which the lady may be in.
Kemen dint rape her but saying it is almost as bad as committing the deed.
We all gotta remember we got sisters, aunts, mom's, nieces, wives and even girlfriends and will never wanna imagine dem subjected to such kinda abuse from a depraved fellow.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Most times the girls always play the innocent part..some girls rape guys with their attitude..but kemen is stupid for that,he maybe a potential rapist though..am sure he acted under the influence of alcohol,is not like he was gonna do it really...or did he rape her?
Most calabar guys lack regard for women. (Fact)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Just shut up already! Stop showing the entire world that you have the tendency to rape a woman.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gen gen...babe this one na fallacy na...i thought its the calaber girls who likes sex so much
dazzy2:

Most calabar guys lack regard for women. (Fact)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oga i don rape your sister before?
zicoraads:

Just shut up already! Stop showing the entire world that you have the tendency to rape a woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.