Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,207 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3150581 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Am sure u are the person who subscribe my mb for me
xpertriate:

Think b4 u talk for once na.the other time u predicted nonsense.u don start again.abi u just like to dey type ?
Peeps like una nai una slip dey cut b4 referee even start d match.calm down and enjoy d show.sometimes,its wise to shut d Bleep up.#i don dey observe u since.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bravozulu: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Unimaginable123:
where were u during the audition professor? None of your generation can come close to me in intelligence. Just go bury your head in shame
Oh, so you participated in the auditions! Good for you. But it's unfortunate that the likes of Gifty were considered smarter than your intelligent self. Better luck some other time Mr Isaac Newton and Einstein combo.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
pradoworld:

Tboss go fit win if na crying or cuddling challenge.

Debby-rise go always win if na guitar challenge.

Cocoice go win if a cigarette challenge (her head no reach weed o).

Gifty go win if na flirting challenge.
No talk am again oo
Who tel u say coco head no reach for weed?
U no hear wen she day tel Efe say she day smoke weed?
Wey after she don high for bathroom,she cum day tink sumtin,she cum blank out nd fall for the bathroom
Wey her face cum tear
Na because say biggie no go allow weed na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
newguy1:
na joke bro . I dey feel kemen hustle cheesy
lol... that guy self no de leave him self alone... him no de code e ways.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
bravozulu:
Oh, so you participated in the auditions! Good for you. But it's unfortunate that the likes of Gifty were considered smarter than your intelligent self. Better luck some other time Mr Isaac Newton and Einstein combo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Don't cry more than the bereaved,gifty the victim has moved on
Ksslib:

What is this one talking about? How many male celebrities have complained being victims of alcohol-induced non-consensual sex? Your analogy doesn't even make sense. It reeks ignorance of an arrogant fellow who thinks pertinent issues like rape is nothing.

The desperate endeavour you've been exerting to vindicate Kemen from his 'UNACCEPTABLE' statement more than proves you both share the-same opinion. I can read people.

In civilised countries that value human emotions, such comment would have aborted his premature career in an instant. And if by any stroke of luck he manages to pull through, his best shot to recovery would be a three second cameo appearance in a skit that frowns against rape and potential rapists.

Kemen should count himself lucky that most people who would have taken action didn't get a wind of his phooolish comment on time. But nevertheless, he don shiit for sanctuary - THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.

Am I a saint? Hell no. But of all the evil i am potentially capable of, getting a lady drunk and sexing her against her will isn't one of them. Nobody is perfect but some are less perfect. That's the same reason why there are sins the Priest handles in a confession box. While others, the Law.

Am I saying Kemen deserves Jail? Big Nope. But he shouldn't be let-away with just a slap on the wrist and a nudge on the jaw by Big Brother. He should be properly sanctioned by the sponsors of the show to grind the gravity of his comment into his dumb skull.

I want to see him scared. I want to see a somber look on his face. That look crack-heads give when therapy finally wins them off drugs. Apology is useless if deep-down you don't regret what led to the apology. I just want to know Kemen will never practicalise what he said. We could be saving one innocent v@gina in the future, you know.

The fearful part, however, is if you - coolestchris - is another potential rapist waiting for the right opportunity to ponce on innocent prey. angry

Side note: Any blockhead who feels frowning at Kemen's comment is an over-reaction fueled by an unnecessary need for drama and cheap relevance, should please feel free to call me out.

I am tirelessly working towards projecting the mental image of "where Nigeria ought-be" from my head into reality. So destroying any obstacle hell bent on slowing this revolution doesn't come-off as any stress to me atal. As a matter of fact, I find it therapeutic.

The revolution has to start mentally. Only then can any society move forward.

Plus, I do not apologise for the epistle. It's a curse.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xpertriate(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Am sure u are the person who subscribe my mb for me
So who subscribe mb for him/herself no dey get akonuche?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
1bkaye:
Excuses tongue
Hahahaha.
Make I no talk o. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
xpertriate ;post=53651020:

Think b4 u talk for once na.the other time u predicted nonsense.u don start again.abi u just like to dey type ?
Peeps like una nai una slip dey cut b4 referee even start d match.calm down and enjoy d show.sometimes,its wise to shut d Bleep up.#i don dey observe u since.
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
XD3G:

Good evening Sirfee. Hope you having a great day so far?
Please take your time while you go about fixing your mail. I will be available and reachable whenever you are done.
Have a happy eviction-party ahead bro.
Cheers
You too
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Olashas

I like what I see wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Debbie on the guitar strings....

Housemates humming the " row row row your boat" song, which they made a few days ago.

Emotionally charged atmosphere, even Gifty is dead serious... Its the end of the road for a housemate tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
k
xpertriate:
So who subscribe mb for him/herself no dey get akonuche?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
pocohantas:

5 people are up for Eviction right? 2 people are expected to go home.
Bisola
Bassey
Gifty
Coco ice
Debbie Rise

I arranged it in order of their votes...highest to lowest.

Don't disown me please. How do I live without you? cry
Nope ....Bassey top....gifty below coco
Too bad Debbie's dad scares her ass out...she couldn't unveil her craziness....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
may the realest contestant stay back, may the fakest house mate gets evicted

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eviction day is like death-row to the nominees. No matter how confident you had been all through the week, you are most definitely gon be so tensed up for once, and accept that your destiny lies in other people's hands.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by drogbaleee1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
tng:
Crazy show later tonight!!! And yes, there'll be another surprise twist. Tune in at 7pm. Trust me, you don't want to miss it.
#BBNaija

From the host Ebuka. Something definitely happening tonight.
apart from channel 29 on GOTV, which station also televise it via gotv pls? Cos my decoder is nt just bringing 29 after several scanning
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by skirmish: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
akthedream:

SO COMMENTS ON CAPS MEAN YOU ARE SHOUTING?.. ATTENTION SEEKING MAGGOT. CRY ME A RIVER.

You don't know? Run along, little man!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Cocoice looking so cute tonight. I just have the feeling that she might be evicted. Pls I don't want cocoice to go embarassed. As of Debby rise, everybody including biggies know quiet well she will be evicted tonight. If cocoice leaves, nobody to fight other housemates again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
drogbaleee1:
apart from channel 29 on GOTV, which station also televise it via gotv pls? Cos my decoder is nt just bringing 29 after several scanning
na only that channel 29 dey show am. Shey na 1800 sub U do?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Using Unbreakable Titans song as their chorus... Housemates taking turns to freestyle
... some good good sturvs ... they killing it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
machinegundammy:
may the realest contestant stay back, may the fakest house mate gets evicted
hashe eeee
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
The good tin abt Debby is Dat she knows how to sing but she won't be missed in the house in anyway
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
At last Gifty manages to flow with the tempo. .. She exclaims "I did it"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nothing Tboss sabi do sef. Even to sing na heavy problem for her. Abeg make Kemen and Tboss come up for nomination dis wk jare

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by drogbaleee1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
toseen7:
na only that channel 29 dey show am. Shey na 1800 sub U do?
yes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
I no know wetin dey always give COCOICE joy in the midst of tension. Love her for this!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tng(f): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
drogbaleee1:

I guess it would be just 29. You could stream it sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gifty is the dumbess hm in d house and she even knows it. That shows she's faking everything. Anyway she's quiet entertaining. As a result of that she deserve to remain in the house, at least for now
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
For Pete's sake, who has/know the link to DEBBIE RISE's 'koni-koni' track.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
teelaw4life:

He suggested it, yes. And on record too. That's enough to ruin someone's career. Why do you think Trump's grab em by the pussy comment sparked so much outrage?

Emm, Trump is the President of the United States of America. I know...still shocked myself
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
drogbaleee1:
yes
na signal wahala b dat...

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.