Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3126600 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 13, 2017
KEMEN.. I ONCE SLEPT OFF ON A GIRL WHILE HAVING SEX. SHE WOKE ME UP WITH A HOT SLAP
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 13, 2017
EFE.. NOTHING REALLY CRAZY. APART FROM STAYING UNDER RAIN COS OF A LADY
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sconp: 1:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Wow
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 13, 2017
TBOSS, I ONCE LOCKED/KIDNAPPED A GUY IN MY ROOM FOR A WEEK.. I FED HIM, I FED HIM AND I FED HIM..HE IS A PORPULAR GUY IN LAGOS AND EFE MENTIONED HIS NAME OF RECENT. I HOPE MY DAD WON'T KILL ME FOR THIS...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 1:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Efe is always very unusual....
Bassey: Past crazy deeds in relationship?
Efe: I no remember anything
Bassey: jst try....
Efe: Umm....waiting b closest...bla..bla..bla(face down scratching his head).
Like seriously? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 13, 2017
I AM SUSPECTING 2 FACE.... LOL

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 13, 2017
MARVIS... I ONCE HAD SEX AT THE BACK THE CAR IN A TRAFFIC
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 13, 2017
GIFTY.. I HAVE MY BOYFRIEND A BJ IN A CINEMA AND HE SUCKED ME TOO.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 13, 2017
BALLY... I HAD SEX WITH A GIRL IN HER BOYFRIEND HOUSE.. HE ACTUALLY CAUGHT US.. I AM NOT PROUD OF IT.. IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 13, 2017
BASSEY... DURING A PREMIER OF A MOVIE I DID, I WAS IN A HOTEL FVCKING A GIRL AND I NEVER SEEN THE MOVIE TILL TODAY... I ALSO ONCE HAS A party WITH A FRIEND AND HIS GIRL FRIEND.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 13, 2017
DEBBY RICE.. I GAVE A LAP DANCE TO A GUY NOT KNOWING THAY I WAS IN MY PERIOD. IT STAINED HIS CHINOS TROUSER.. HE CALLED ME AND I NEVER PICKED IT TILL TODAY.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 2:09am On Feb 13, 2017
akthedream:
TBOSS, I ONCE LOCKED/KIDNAPPED A GUY IN MY ROOM FOR A WEEK.. I FED HIM, I FED HIM AND I FED HIM..HE IS A PORPULAR GUY IN LAGOS AND EFE MENTIONED HIS NAME OF RECENT. I HOPE MY DAD WON'T KILL ME FOR THIS...

She meant feeding him both physically and spiritually grin shocked

Did you notice bisola rushing towards Efe to find out who it is tboss is talking about? That's aproko on another level. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 2:14am On Feb 13, 2017
akthedream:
GIFTY.. I HAVE MY BOYFRIEND A BJ IN A CINEMA AND HE SUCKED ME TOO.

I don't believe Gifty's story though.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sconp: 2:14am On Feb 13, 2017
akthedream:
DEBBY RICE.. I GAVE A LAP DANCE TO A GUY NOT KNOWING THAY I WAS IN MY PERIOD. IT STAINED HIS CHINESE TROUSER.. HE CALLED ME AND I NEVER PICKED IT TILL TODAY.
thanks for the updates
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 2:16am On Feb 13, 2017
akthedream:
KEMEN.. I ONCE SLEPT OFF ON A GIRL WHILE HAVING SEX. SHE WOKE ME UP WITH A HOT SLAP
cheesy

The craziest were that of marvis, bisola and Tony .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 13, 2017
akthedream:
DEBBY RICE.. I GAVE A LAP DANCE TO A GUY NOT KNOWING THAY I WAS IN MY PERIOD. IT STAINED HIS CHINESE TROUSER.. HE CALLED ME AND I NEVER PICKED IT TILL TODAY.
chinos
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 13, 2017
OTgenasis:

She meant feeding him both physically and spiritually grin shocked

Did you notice bisola rushing towards Efe to find out who it is tboss is talking about? That's aproko on another level. cheesy
YES... MY GUESS IS 2FACE.. COS EFE MENTIONED HIM SOME DAYS AGO.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 2:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Nice job @ akthedream

And a nice show from the house mates too.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gincmedia: 2:28am On Feb 13, 2017
akthedream:

YES... MY GUESS IS 2FACE.. COS EFE MENTIONED HIM SOME DAYS AGO.

My guess too is 2face - Efe mentioned him also the day Tayo Faniran paid them a visit and 2face's song was played on his entrance - guys should watch her reaction!

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 13, 2017
TBOSS... I AM REALLY SCARED ABOUT TOMORROW...
THERE CLICK ID GETTING STRONG.(REFER TO EFE S CLICK)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by petluva: 2:32am On Feb 13, 2017
It's Naeto C... She mentioned something like Naeto "Chukwu"
gincmedia:

My guess too is 2face - Efe mentioned him also the day Tayo Faniran paid them a visit and 2face's song was played on his entrance - guys should watch her reaction!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 2:37am On Feb 13, 2017
gincmedia:

She said he is popular in Lagos. But 2face is popular nationwide and all over Africa. So I'm not sure it's 2face
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 13, 2017
GIFTY... ANYBODY THST HOT EVICTED WOULD BE KEPT IN A HOUSE BY BIG BROTHER AND EVERYTHING WILL BE PROVIDED TO THEM TILL THE END OF THE SHOW...

TBOSS.. THAT MEAN COCOICE WILL BE WITH SOMA AND MIYONSE..

GIFTY... YES...

ME:NA NAIJA AIRPORT NA GO FIND UNA SEF THE NEXT DAY.. LOL

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 2:40am On Feb 13, 2017
So gifty still thinks the tasks count in the eviction process. She's telling tboss her score in the tasks during the week helped save her. Mum.u girl

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 2:41am On Feb 13, 2017
akthedream:
GIFTY... ANYBODY THST HOT EVICTED WOULD BE KEPT IN A HOUSE BY BIG BROTHER AND EVERYTHING WILL BE PROVIDED TO THEM TILL THE END OF THE SHOW...

TBOSS.. THAT MEAN COCOICE WILL BE WITH SOMA AND MIYONSE..

GIFTY... YES...

ME:NA NAIJA AIRPORT NA GO FIND UNA SEF THE NEXT DAY.. LOL

The girl too mumu. I wonder who voted for her sef
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 13, 2017
TBOSS IS READING HER BIBLE.....
WONDER SHALL NEVER END.. THE FEAR OF EVICTION IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:43am On Feb 13, 2017
She's dumb. And TBoss too is just old by age, doesn't behave or reason as such. Let's leave them to continue giving eachother zobo...

OTgenasis:
So gifty still thinks the tasks count in the eviction process. She's telling tboss her score in the tasks during the week helped save her. Mum.u girl
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Uriel & co's clique stylishly discussed it too. Meanwhile, Kemen outrightly stated that the HOH must be from their circle this time around, so power-hungry. Efe's clique, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't plan nominations or connive like this, they are just a group of like minds, nothing more, not in a bid to plot a graph for the game. Kemen & co should better think we'll, the more they nominate their threats now, the more their threats' supporters will gang up against them when any of them is up for eviction; it's too early to play the game this way; they think they're the wisest...Cos they both put up Soma and Miyonse for eviction the upper week, and they were nominated & evicted; they both did put up Busola and TTT also for nominations and were nominated, so they feel they're the master planners, it'll shock them they have lesser supporters than this people, and are only accumulating more haters for themselves by putting them up this early when it's clear to us the viewers that they're only trying to be smart, back-stabbing.
Soma and Miyonse are 2 people I'd have loved to still be in that house instead of those useless fake girls, or atleast, just one of those guys should have left last week, and another 2 ladies today. Really sad...Those ladies Sigh...I ain't patient to have them around week after week, or leaving one after the other, wish 4 among them can just go at once, only 2-3 of them are tolerable.
Ish...

akthedream:
TBOSS... I AM REALLY SCARED ABOUT TOMORROW...
THERE CLICK ID GETTING STRONG.(REFER TO EFE S CLICK)

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 2:52am On Feb 13, 2017
PrincessKab:
She's dumb. And TBoss too is just old by age, doesn't behave or reason as such. Let's leave them to continue giving eachother zobo...

grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 13, 2017
TBOSS IN PRAYER MODE WITH HER BIBLE OOO.... EVICTION FEVER
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 13, 2017
PrincessKab:

I WONDER WHAT THEY WERE LISTENING TO WHEN BIGGIE ORDERED DEBBIE RICE TOLD READ THE BBN RULES BOOK.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 13, 2017
PrincessKab:
Uriel & co's clique stylishly discussed it too. Meanwhile, Kemen outrightly stated that the HOH must be from their circle this time around, so power-hungry. Efe's clique, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't plan nominations or connive like this, they are just a group of like minds, nothing more, not in a bid to plot a graph for the game. Kemen & co should better think we'll, the more they nominate their threats now, the more their threats' supporters will gang up against them when any of them is up for eviction; it's too early to plot such graph; they think they're the wisest...

DON'T MIND KEMEN.. UREL WAS EVEN SCARED TO DISCUSS IT.. BUT KEMEN TOLD HER ITS NOT AGAINST THE RULES..
THE GOOD THING IS THAT THEY EITHER WORK FIR IT OR GET IT BY LUCK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.