Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3146918 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
oyinmama:
Who heard Jon refer to Biggie as the 'Supreme, Supreme, Supreme ' as he entered the lounge from his diary session? Dunno if any housemate caught that and wonder how he knew that terminology used for Biggie two weeks back grin grin
THEY CAN ONLY CONFIRM THAT THEY ARE FAKE IF THEY ALL INTERVIEW EACH OTHER WHICH IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE...
HE MIGHT HAVE HEARD IT FROM TBOSS OR GIFTY... DO YOU EXPECT EFE TO ASK TBOSS ABOUT IT?
HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU WANT ASK? NO TIME MEHN.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bally should comport himself and stop complaining.....Ese is like a watchdog in that house,she's there to check and balance and to instigate commotion#team Bally
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by suyamasta(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
E be like big brother don send some people to come scatta dis thread
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
i just don't like the idea of certain pple being too comfortable. Na game and everybody should b on there toes.. make all of them feel the heat
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kimtahee:

This ain't a moral show, this is an entertainment show.
If we are looking at morals let's examine vindictive Efe who has been nominating t boss since she replaced him first week. Let's examine the gossip marvis or TTT who has a wife and kid yet frolics with every woman in the house. Don't you sound like a hypocrite now?
STOP LYING BRO..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vorpal:

Then leave the show and go watch cartoon network or nickelodeon na.
I dont remember asking you for 500 naira to complete my subscription fee.... So your opinion doesn't count

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gotv signal wahala don start
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ExclusiveD(f): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Its obvious biggie wants uriel to b d last for diary session cos of her long story abi she don do??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kimtahee:
I notice only Yoruba's are calling for gifty's elimination. Igbos borrow some sense! They will support their own and tell u to throw stones at yours. Reason why we will never have biafra lack of unity. Gifty might be a flirt and what what but she is still our own and we should support her no matter what.
What does Marvis or Marcus bring to the table except eating like a homeless refugee. What does efe so in that house except act like a local warri boy with no sense. His entertainment level is 0 and his arrogance has tripled since he survived eviction and cocoice left.
He put up gifty ,fake cried even when he thought she was gone but goes out and nominates her the next day even when gifty didn't nominate him.
Let us use our brains, take away all the entertaining people in the house and we have another bba hotshots in our hands. When only borite like efe and gluttovis will remain boring us to sleep. This is not bba Africa anymore, this is bba naija.... Everyone is a Nigerian, the conspiracy theory is just absurd and senseless. Why would big brother be working against efe, what does he stand to gain with efe not winning when anyone that wins the money will still come to Nigeria.
I weak for people on this thread sha.
WHY BRING TRIBALISM INTO THIS? SHAME NO DEY CATCH YOU?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

I dont remember asking you for 500 naira to complete my subscription fee.... So your opinion doesn't count

Didn't i tell you. Morality Auditors. Na dem go tell you what's moral and what's not. What you should watch and not watch.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by suyamasta(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
My voting budget
Marvis: 50 votes
TTT: 50 votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
teelaw4life:

Didn't i tell you. Morality Auditors. Na dem go tell you what's moral and what's not. What you should watch and not watch.
I dey into fashion designing before, so I get their size full ground.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Uriel oya action
Feeling weird and relieved

So Monday na weekend enh JURIEL

Yo man
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
adonismuller:
coco ice replaced Efe not T-,boss
clearly that one doesnt know what shes saying. Shes just here to spill rubbish on the thread. Shes just looking for vote for gifty But im sad i cant afford to waste a vote on her grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
eosigwe:
After a long day job, I got home, switched on my TV and I saw starboy cum golden boy thanking his fans for believing in him and then Biggie said "Efe, you really got fans" Like seriously, even bigbrothernaija crew Don know say Efe get fans. They can't afford to let that guy go. On behalf of me and my street fellas, I wanna thank all #TEAMEFE supporters worldwide. GOD bless us. GOD bless our hustle. They call us BLESSED. Is it our fault?

TIRI GBOSA FOR U BOSS

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Efe should watch it, there is a thin line between confidence and cockiness.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Am so Hating ,this Uriel Evry minute
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
smarteez:
Efe's clique should focus on possible threats not "weaker HMs" like tboss and gifty. That's why I like the strategy of bally and Bassey it's not about them having one "invincibility" it's about them knowing how to play the game. So uriel nominated tboss and still followed her to go and thank ese for saving her, hmmn. Kokoro tin jefo abeg my Yoruba people help me complete the adage.
My dear,that part totally drooped my spirit,I didn't expect she would still follow Tboss around after nominating her but then,that is Uriel for us.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
DEAR UREL, IF YOU DROP ON THE FLOOR, WE SHALL PICK YOU UP AND CHASE YOU OUT... YO MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Uriel dey observe gan .She thinks ese not putting her for elimination was a strategy spot on
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
ESE HAS UNSETTLED UREL...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
One idiot on twittet

LETS ALL IGBO PEOPLE VOTE FOR GIFTY, DONT VOTE ANYOBE ELSE, JUST GIFTY FOR IGBO PEOPLE

why Must Nigerians bring tribalism to everything?

Me that I am from akwa Ibom and would never vote keen, am I a fool??

Drop d tribalism people..

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
[
b]suyamasta[/b]:
My voting budget

Marvis: 50 votes

TTT: 50 votes

Ok, it's noted.
One more thing pls, which of them be recurrent abi nah capital expenditure? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
akthedream:
ESE HAS UNSETTLED UREL...

Big time
Uriel is smart.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rayd502(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Uriel:My ear drums is busted in 25 pieces...Lol Na so Ese loud?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chregor:

Ok, it's noted.
One more thing pls, which of them be recurrent abi nah capital expenditure? grin

Lwkms
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
But why is Uriel laughing like a witch??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kimtahee:
I notice only Yoruba's are calling for gifty's elimination. Igbos borrow some sense! They will support their own and tell u to throw stones at yours. Reason why we will never have biafra lack of unity. Gifty might be a flirt and what what but she is still our own and we should support her no matter what.
What does Marvis or Marcus bring to the table except eating like a homeless refugee. What does efe so in that house except act like a local warri boy with no sense. His entertainment level is 0 and his arrogance has tripled since he survived eviction and cocoice left.
He put up gifty ,fake cried even when he thought she was gone but goes out and nominates her the next day even when gifty didn't nominate him.
Let us use our brains, take away all the entertaining people in the house and we have another bba hotshots in our hands. When only borite like efe and gluttovis will remain boring us to sleep. This is not bba Africa anymore, this is bba naija.... Everyone is a Nigerian, the conspiracy theory is just absurd and senseless. Why would big brother be working against efe, what does he stand to gain with efe not winning when anyone that wins the money will still come to Nigeria.
I weak for people on this thread sha.
Mods pls block this guy. We don't want her to derail this thread with his bitter bigoted comments.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
smarteez:
Efe should watch it, there is a thin line between confidence and cockiness.

Efe was not cocky..

He was thanking his fans, and big brother told him he has lots of fans
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ExclusiveD(f): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Uriel wont kee me wt laff o....she told biggie dat she cant stand eviction cos she wil faint wen he tells her she only has 10secs to lv d hus. Dat is only ambulance wil carry her out of d hus grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by AlexisM16: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
BBN has taken down almost all Live streaming channels on YouTube.

Toxic Patat, Pyccytoxin, Uchenna Mbuko... Who else abeg?

Whose channel is showing BBN live on YouTube please?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Egbon Sirfee, we go fight o... You neva tired to dey saw Gifty on your T.v screen
Tuale Boss man,I prefer her to Marvis or Judeete uriel iscariot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.