Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3117474 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
100naira:
Na Jon I de talk about oo
OH THOUGHT YOU WERE REFERRING TO EFE...
AS FOR JOHN.... HE IS A FAKE HOUSEMATE... HE US AFTER TBOSS, BALLY AND/OR GIFTY.
HE IS THERE ON A MISSION...SANE WITH ESE TOO.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
elegantslayer:
so u that d watches d show,wats wrong with what I have written?
how you go say Marvis dey act too decent
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
What's this robot on caps quoting me up and down?

Are you totally ok

Can you move along with your dumb face and let others air their opinions peacefully.

Shuo!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
They just made Marvis day... She actually loves this her Eba more the the Efe you guys are trying to force on her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
eosigwe:
do you actually watch the show?
or someone just narrate it for you
WATCH WETIN? HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE CHANNEL.. LET ALONE WATCHING IT..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mehn these housemates no de Belle full, be like de food no de big. See as they do look around like people wey never chop grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
frankfiny:
They just made Marvis day... She actually loves this her Eba more the the Efe you guys are trying to force on her.
DON'T MIND THEM...THEY WANT GANGSTA LOVE BY FORCE..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
elegantslayer:
lol,am a female. But seriously,apart from fake accent,gifty is d best gurl is dat house,she doesn't pretend,d only tin fake abt her is her accent,BT for every other tin,she's real,she doesn't even get angry.just wish she can escape eviction dis Sunday BT am gonna vote for her.and I am not even praying for efe,bisola,ttt,marvis dats if she escapes eviction dis sunday to win dis show,hate dis group stuffs they are doing.and I will like bally to be up for eviction,lets know if he's got fans and lets know he's chances of winning cos I really love him to be d winner.don't like marvis,I hate when a lady acts to be too decent.
"Bartender,half crate of star for this bae#teamBally supporting Gifty

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:

WHICH ONE BE SHAME FOR THERE? SO SHE SHOULDNT GO BEAR EFE AGAIN COS OF YOU AND MARVIS ABI?
EFE IS THE FIRST PERSON THAT WELCOMED HER AND SHOWED HER ROUND THE HOUSE...
EFE WAS EVEN BEGGING HER FOR A HUG FOR ALMOST 5 MINS...
I NEVER KNEW GIVING GRAPE TO YOUR FELLOW HOUSE MATES IS NOW A CRIME... WEHDON MA
please who is sponsoring your anti-Efe campaign. Is like the guy popularity is disturbing you. Baba, tap into that anointing and favour. Pray that people who you don't know will like and favour you."Iga bu ogbenye buru amosu"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
ifyalways:
What's this robot on caps quoting me up and down?

Are you totally ok

Can you move along with your dumb face and let others air their opinions peacefully.

Shuo!
LOL... DON'T CRY COS I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU grin
WITH YOUR FACE LIKE 7 DAYS EBA.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by elegantslayer(f): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Donbabajay12:

First and Foremost, This 1 u keep saying I don't know Gifty before BBN,Dont know if shez ur Ex,but I don't need to knw her before BBN ,but we av been able to phantom the kind of person she is

Secondly,you cant compare Falz outbreak in the industry to any other person ,he even won AMCVA ,An award Platform for Actor and Actress..

Even my grandmother knows who Falz is grin,Gifty is just a pretender and liar ,admit that fact broo..
u self first and foremost,I don't know gifty from Adam and am a lady,so she' s not an ex.and u if u say u have bin able to phantom d kinda person she is cos of bbn,den u wrong.firstly,some pple do wat they do in d house cos of fame and d money,and mhen if dis is y u noticed gifty in d house,den she already got d fame.and again,not every1 will know falz d bad guy award or no award.oww,u think is every1 dat knows wat AMVCA is.falz is a big name in d industry no doubt BT not everybody will know him.na by force to know falz nii.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
I laugh out loud for people thinking EFe will win, this is big brother Nigeria not Africa. One rich person can sit at her home and recharge 100 thousand naira card and sway the vote to whomever he or she favours. When will you realise that your 100 we chat votes equals to one single vote with SMS. Every year you nairalanders come here blabbering like nonetites and every single year your appointed winner loses. Last four years it was the dull stupid Melvin, last three it was the eratic Tayo Now you have handpicked that dull, dry local champion EFe as your winner and in your very own eyes he will lose again.
Save this post and quote me on the 78 day.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Please vote for marvis Aswear I jst day feel she and efe gist dis morning That babe sweet She love efe and efe love her #TeamEfe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by elegantslayer(f): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
sirfee:
"Bartender,half crate of star for this bae#teamBally supporting Gifty
lol,half crate too much sir.jst a chilled bottle is ok
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
eosigwe:
please who is sponsoring your anti-Efe campaign. Is like the guy popularity is disturbing you. Baba, tap into that anointing and favour. Pray that people who you don't know will like and favour you."Iga bu ogbenye buru amosu"
EFE NA ONE OF MY FAVORITES..YOU CAN GO THROUGH MY PREVIOUS POSTS FOR CONFIRMATION..
I ACTUALLY HAVE NO PARTICULAR HOUSEMATE I AM SUPPORTING..
PLEASE KINDLY ANSWER THIS QUESTION..DON'T GET TOO ANGRY OOO grin.. TELL ME ONE SINGLE TALENT WEY EFE GET?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
janellemonae:
Efe & Tboss talking abt Debbie. This whole thing is weighing efe down. He looks depressed & confused.

Camera cuts to them in d garden.

Efe: from d interim I've bn like dt.... I'm free as a bird, I'm still very rigid....u want my honest opinion I don't want to have any problems wt anybody cos d truth of d matter whatever emotions I attach here after 3 months it might be a different ball game....as for me I'm a loyal....it's not good to leave anybody hurt. For me o. So I don tell u I've bn trying to avoid but pple are not understanding I don't know wetin to do

Tboss (drinking garri): u see a friend of mine we've bn friends for 6 years he recently said we should maybe get married. I like him a lot & he's very intelligent but I really don't feel like dt. I told him I'll be going away for 3/4 months. He said no problem, when u come bk. I don't want to keep anyone waiting. Things can change, some things have already changed.

They keep talking deep. Efe advising her not to discount d guy cos sometimes bad guys are not good & too many pple rely on feelings but feelings can come later. That oyinbo pple depend on feelings Dts why there's high divorce rates. Tbiss says sexual attraction is important if not she'll look outside, she prefers someone dt respects her, not even necessarily love.

If tboss and efe become friends, then there is trouble ..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Threebear:
I laugh out loud for people thinking EFe will win, this is big brother Nigeria not Africa. One rich person can sit at her home and recharge 100 thousand naira card and sway the vote to whomever he or she favours. When will you realise that your 100 we chat votes equals to one single vote with SMS. Every year you nairalanders come here blabbering like nonetites and every single year your appointed winner loses. Last four years it was the dull stupid Melvin, last three it was the eratic Tayo Now you have handpicked that dull, dry local champion EFe as your winner and in your very own eyes he will lose again.
you've been noticed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
elegantslayer:
u self first and foremost,I don't know gifty from Adam and am a lady,so she' s not an ex.and u if u say u have bin able to phantom d kinda person she is cos of bbn,den u wrong.firstly,some pple do wat they do in d house cos of fame and d money,and mhen if dis is y u noticed gifty in d house,den she already got d fame.and again,not every1 will know falz d bad guy award or no award.oww,u think is every1 dat knows wat AMVCA is.falz is a big name in d industry no doubt BT not everybody will know him.na by force to know falz nii.
WELL DONE MA........
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
eosigwe:
you've been noticed

Efe haters change mouth like snake shed skin..

We dey watch them..

Person wey God don bLesS FINSH, u WAN HAaTE aM??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:

EFE NA ONE OF MY FAVORITES..YOU CAN GO THROUGH MY PREVIOUS POSTS FOR CONFIRMATION..
PLEASE KINDLY ANSWER THIS QUESTION..DON'T GET TOO ANGRY OOO grin.. TELL ME ONE SINGLE TALENT WEY EFE GET?
favour has nothing to do with talent. When its your time, it's your time. Anything you lay your hand on, will prosper. You can't tell me Tuface is more talented than faze. How many songs did Tuface compose himself? including his monster hit African queen. Baba, you never understand this thing called favour sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Threebear:

Why did this rich man not save miyonse d lover of a rich gaL?

oh wait. It's cuz Efe got naija supporting him..

Based on logistics, u might be a hater..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
eosigwe:
you've been noticed
Just the most suitable reply to that post...Gbam

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
vladimiros:

Efe haters change mouth like snake shed skin..

We dey watch them..

Person wey God don bLesS FINSH, u WAN HAaTE aM??
for what na. When I no high
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
janellemonae:
After all d deep gist.

Efe: u no fit go like dt, I have to hit u so e go normal. Let me just be very mean, I can't leave u on a nice note. If I leave u to go like this u'll no it's not efe now. Okay I go leave u till tomoro.

Tboss: u know it's valentines day, u can be nice one day in ur life. Oya hit me, where u wan enter.

Efe: if I enter u now e go pain u well.....u think say u hard. U even annoyed me yesterday but I no go talk.

Tboss: Oya hit me now....I'm even learning SThn. I want to learn how to ignore, I'm very emotional.

Efe: u, u dey hold grudge.

Tboss: I no dey hold grudge against anyone in dis house. I'm very free.

They banter a bit & tboss leaves him.

Tboss comes back: Oya hit me.

Efe: I ain't gonna hit u again. Okay this is d last time I'll hit u. If I should hit u, ull take it(laughing).

Tboss: I'll try.

Efe: this one u came out to talk to me in d garden, it's because of (he points to Jon across d garden opposite them).

Tboss laughs: are u serious? It's not because of him I'm here. I've not even looked there at all.

Efe smiling: Uve looked there several times. Ur doing it again right now. U see it's in ur subconscious, u don't even know.

Tboss shocked: oh my god I didn't even notice. They cut to bisola & Bassey drumming in d kitchen.

Wow. Interesting conversation. I now understand efes thinking wt why he doesn't really like tboss.

After one hater go talk say Efe no fit win..

D guy is smart . Too smart

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
vladimiros:

Why did this rich man not save miyonse d lover of a rich gaL?

oh wait. It's cuz Efe got naija supporting him..

Based on logistics, u might be a hater..
all Efe haters are trying so hard to operate in 2G. The boy don pass 4G
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by elegantslayer(f): 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:

YOU TOO LEAVE MARVIS,,.... IT'S HER LIFE..
SEE HYPOCRISY.
lol,u were actually quoting me cos of marvis.cos u so sentimental dats y when u see wrong u claim its right
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
akthedream:

"EFE NA ONE OF MY FAVOURITES" Bro i no like this wan wey you bring cum o, u don dey lie nah
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
eosigwe:
for what na. When I no high

Me I dey tap from his blessings..

Imagine, before Bb, bloggers wanted him to pay for his music..

Now his music is oploaded for free on music blogs...

EFE, I TAP FROM UR BLESSINGS AND FAVOUR..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
eosigwe:
all Efe haters are trying so hard to operate in 2G. The boy don pass 4G

Efe is playing chess in 5d

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
eosigwe:
favour has nothing to do with talent. When its your time, it's your time. Anything you lay your hand on, will prosper. You can't tell me Tuface is more talented than faze. How many songs did Tuface compose himself? including his monster hit African queen. Baba, you never understand this thing called favour sha
Your sense of Understanding and Assimilation is Top Notch...Pple don't see it from that angle ..FAVOUR IS AN IMPORTANT FACTOR in 1cs life..1 crate of Heneiken for You ...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
elegantslayer:
lol,half crate too much sir.jst a chilled bottle is ok
Noted,let's support Gifty because she needs our votes#Gifty all the way

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by elegantslayer(f): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Donbabajay12:
WELL DONE MA........
WELL DONE SIR

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.