Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,203 members, 7,867,493 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3150753 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
I no dey understand Debbie dressing embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Uriel is so irritating I hate that girl She is a chameleon Look at what she is doing in the diary room Imagine her asking biggie why he assked her to behave hersef A Dove in the house but a monster in the diary room I now hate that bitch She thought biggie loves her the most I can't wait for her to be nominated nd evicted

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
ammyluv2002:
HAba...pastor pikin....which fashion sense do u want her to derive again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
tayoxx:
abi they should arrange Chain to tie her... Na symptoms of madness she de display so oo
Biggy doesn't give her the chance to explain her self before cutting her shut. Her explanation to a simple question is just too much.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pearl360(f): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
And everyone had something good to say about Banky except Gifty.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Debbie rise won't win but I think she deserves a change of wardrobe, courtesy PAYPORTE.
PayPorte CNT perform miracles naw.... Her fashion sense is a deadbeat

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrDvO(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
pearl360:
And everyone had something good to say about Banky except Gifty.
shes being real lol. evrybdy wont lyk banky w

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Boj2:

HAba...pastor pikin....which fashion sense do u want her to derive again
Mehn, na die oo!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Boj2:

PayPorte CNT perform miracles naw.... Her fashion sense is a deadbeat
They can sign Tboss as brand stylist. She would do the work...

ammyluv2002:
No one does sis. The last time I saw those kind of earrings was in 2006.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Debbie too go day misbehave for diary room She go day feel say na only her biggie love pass Mehn those girls are so annoying in the diary room

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nickymezor:
Who the heck is this gifty abeg... na banky she dey yab
U just Dey watch na shebi she want fame she done get am already stupid girl,she just reduce her vote
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Papikush:
Biggie: Uriel how are you today?
Uriel: see ehn, in 2014 when I was jogging ehn...
Biggie:

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Guy, Why Oh Why... You just had to make my phone drop with that gif.... Warn ur self o grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Agbgift:

Biggy doesn't give her the chance to explain her self before cutting her shut. Her explanation to a simple question is just too much.
they shud give her time abi... Na diary session de cal am oo no b lecture hall ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
" I like BASSEY d most"- Debbie

After disturbing efe, she don get sense..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Wicked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Aunty Tboss can't change her Aba dress sense...do u notice her terrible make ups....after 100mins in front of the mirror..nothing changes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please updates on Debbie's diary session, NEPA took light at the wrongest time
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Uriel's session (apologies for any mistakes, typos etc).

They go through the usual pleasantries, he asks he how she is, she says she's great, that she's been preparing for the tasks tomorrow with her sewing etc. He commends her efforts however says that the viewers still expect to be entertained. She chants "I know, I know" in a 'yeah yeah' manner trying to brush it off and Big Brother tells her to behave herself. She is taken aback but doesn't take it to heart and laughs.

Big brother asks about the festival, she says it was gross and makes faces and noises to display her disgust. She says they had the festival and it was fun, she says she doesn't find anybody attractive, that they're like her brothers, that Kemene looks like her brother so when he was trying to be romantic with her she was put off. She says it was just fun but they said she was a good kisser.

She says she has not kissed in about 1 year and two months (also says 1 year and 1 year and a half, it keeps changing lol), says that people tell her she's a great kisser, she jokingly commends herself for still having 'game', says it was all fun and games but she doesn't want to do it again, she is weary that if people realise she's a good kisser they might try to kiss her in the night in bed etc.

She keeps saying Kemene looks like her brother 'Obieze'

Big brother asks if she sees herself getting herself getting attracted to anyone or vice versa, she says she's used to being on her own but when you're in this kind of environment 'body no be wood' (mentions that Bisola taught her this saying), the only person she finds attractive is Bassey but she's put off by him sometimes because he's always 'messing'. He says that she doesn't want to develop any relationship in the house because it may not be real and she understands that. He says that sometimes they gist and Bassey looks in her eyes a lot, she thinks he's 'scared' of her/shy because she doesn't give him any signals, she says that she may be wrong, that he may actually like someone else and she's here talking 'looking foolish' though.

She says she likes Balley's demeanour, likes his vibe and dress sense, think he's a cool guy but doesn't know if anything will happen, says she likes Efe and he is her G.

Big brother asks about Romance in the house.

She says she noticed something during the festival, says it in igbo, she says Jon and TBoss obviously like each other, but she thinks Jon actually also likes Debbie, she says she saw passion when he was kissing her. She knows Bisola likes Tony but thinks Tony likes someone else but she can't say who it is. Big brother prods her to tell him who it is, she says that she thinks he has a connection (may not necessarily like) with Gifty because when they kiss they do it passionately. Says when he and Gifty kiss, she's seen Bisola try to avoid looking and that she can tell Bisola feels it in her chest.

She says she thinks there's a love triangle between TBoss, Jon and Debbie, that Jon and Debbie probably connect because of their music. She thinks he's a good looking guy but she's not attracted to him. Says that he carried her earlier and she was surprised by his 'machoness' because she didn't expect that from him and he doesn't come across to her that way.

Big Brother asks who she misses. She says she misses her mum a lot, she misses hearing her voice and the nicknames she has for her (says a few things in Igbo), she jokes that it doesn't mean she wants to go home though.

She says she misses getting up from bed and doing basic things like going to the supermarket etc and getting sewing material (and other things that I've forgotten), she says there's a particular shop she likes going to Lagos Island though she can't mention the name, that she likes searching for bargains, that people were surprised at how much she bought a pair of shoes when she told them because I guess they looked too good to be that low in price or something. Big brother cuts in to her rambling and asks her what she thought about Banky's visit, she giggles and answers.

She admires Banky, stalks him on social media, his visit lifted her spirit, said he gave her his bracelet, she wanted his hat but he said no. She said she admires him for not only being a musician, but an entrepreneur, a good cook etc. She essentially enjoyed his visit and he left a very positive energy in the house.

Big brother asks if there's anything she wants to say, says her plaster ripped or something so she'd like a replacement to write her name on, complains about Ese, says her ear was hurting or something and Ese came and shouted in her ear when she knew it was hurting her it annoyed her. Also reports Ese for going around telling people they're going home and asks Big Brother to caution her, says she understand that it may just be her character but it's still annoying.

Big brother cuts in and asks her if that's all and tells her he will take what she said into consideration, she jokes and says she knows he won't do anything because that's just her character. They session ends and she leaves.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
mrDvO:
shes being real lol. evrybdy wont lyk banky w

She insulted bankt after hevgavevdem sound advice ...

How is dat real??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by NuclearWinter: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Boj2:

Jus like debbie plays the guitar every now nd then and people r getting tired of it already... 90% has given up on gifty already... Efe's turn is inevitable

Fake ass rapper Efe claiming 23 be using fake warri levels dey claim real.

I don't know why people like that dude.

Fake ass rapper

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Papikush:
Biggie: Uriel how are you today?
Uriel: see ehn, in 2014 when I was jogging ehn...
Biggie:

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Are you AJ, the funny guy TTT is always talking about?

That was fvcking hilarious

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
" efe is very calculative. Serious wit d game"- debbie
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
tayoxx:
they shud give her time abi... Na diary session de cal am oo no b lecture hall ooo
my brother Na she be the lecturer here . she just wan use talk finish biggy.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Fake ass rapper
I de teh u... the guy warri grind too low

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Fake ass rapper
Oblivion bruh...Total oblivion

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Boj2:

Oga kidney na kidney....no need to quote bible verses sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Presh900(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Papikush:

thanks bro. I was scouting for facts. Don't want anyone throwing tantrums at Tony just like Gifty. cheesy

The vizkiz account is on temporary ban till April.

. ....After a 6 month ban
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
abeg msg me if una get whatsapp group.. would appreciate dat...... thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Agbgift:

my brother Na she be the lecturer here . she just wan use talk finish biggy.
e remain small big brother bin wan tell her "make she get sense na" or make she use her number 6

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Did bassey just say DEBBIE told him she hasn't kissed before shocked
Linus operandus in action.. Na wa for these housemates sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.