Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3125242 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mira4u: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2017
DamiG:
So Gifty was a hairdresser in anambra
no mind the village dumb girl feeling funky for nothing. She just use her hand spoil her game and her chances. She was my favorite before now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Please which website can I see their percentages?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xpertriate(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Boj2:

Enigma as in undecided
Best group performance and costume...so only Efe is in the group huh?!
Smfh.......another follower with his eyes closed!! undecided
Go and check d meaning of d word b4 u open ur buccal cavity to fool yourself

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Efe is a petty hater... Tboss has never nominated him but he keeps nominating her every week. Was moody yesterday because tboss stole the show unlike last thursday. He should free up abeg, its a game, no be Civil war we dey fight
coolestchris2:
If they catch john na jungle justice then for am,but as usual no violence in house..so all house mates have to act with maturity...

Efe really hates tboss but he is just hiding it and using side talks to display

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2017
saintmark88:

Lair polls, the votes only me have given gifts has passed 1000......so which kind lie lie poll b dis
That's according to BigBrotherNaija(dot)net

Please note that the poll has correctly predicted who gets evicted in the last two weeks.

If you have greviances, contact the site moderator...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by KingBish(f): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Akthedream112:

HMMM M.... YOU MUST HAVE CONSUMED SOME BOTTLES OF BEER BEFORE SPEWING THIS THRASHY "MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH "JUST LIKE EFE.

You should endeavor to be very objective with your arguments if you must mention me.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE WERE BASHING THE HOUSEMATES AND BIGGIE?

I just saw this thread last night and quite unlike you, I have a job and do not spend all day on Nairaland exhibiting ignorance and craving who to exchange words with to feel better with your life.

ITS EFE'S TURN NOW, YA ALL FANATICAL FANS OF EFE ARE NOW CRAWLING OUTTA YOUR HOLE TO PROTEST..

Efe to me, is the best housemate in all ramifications, to win and I would support him till the end, both offline and online. I'll advise you support and campaign for your most preferred housemate.

THE EARLIER YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT BBN IS NOT ALL ABOUT EFE, THE BETTER FOR YOU GUYS..

EFE WOULD WIN BIG BROTHER NAIJA 2017 AND THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

THE MORE YOU GUYS TRY TO STOP ME, THE MORE I AM GONNA EXPOSE EFE..

Funny you should use 'expose'. Did EFE steal your destiny? Did you audition with him and he was chosen over you? Go and take several seats my friend. You'll continue wailing like this, till EFE is announced the winner

I AM FOR EFE AND WISH THE REST OF THEM LUCK. PEACE!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2017
ovoP:
Is like u don't knw d meaning of the word
Do you think with your brain or fingers?!
Now look the other way....... undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by maxlev1: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2017
Its funny that some people in nairaland wants to be dictating how each housemate should behave. Anyways that's not d issue here.
The main stuff is the ladies and guys who go a long way to investigate about peoples past. Abi una no get better work. It would make better sense u all join efcc, police etc.
Finally most times a person's past does not determine the present or future so stop unnecessary digging.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2017
I heard bally and uriel talking about someone having sex in the house. Abeg who dem dey talk about.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xpertriate(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2017
For d olodo(s) in d house
Enigma: something hard to understand or explain
an inscrutable or mysterious person.

I said Efe is an enigma,cos peeps luv him yet if ask his fans to describe Efe they won't tell u anything supernatural, if u ask his fan wot they understand abt him,they won't say anything tangible to tell u.even u watching bbn u can't understand Efe fully,he is not d best rapper in d house,not d best actor,not d most handsome ,etc.yet he is loved many.
Efe is shrouded in mystery (Efe is an enigma).
For d fools quoting me and saying nonsense without proper knowledge of anything .
I no blame u,go school u no gree,get sense u no gree, na godforsaken life u wan dey live.no worry body go tell u.
Na nairaland and bbn gv una d platform to dey misyan.
If u try this kind tin for Somalia, dem go burn your papa house and behead u.
Useless Scumbags .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2017
xpertriate:

Go and check d meaning of d word b4 u open ur buccal cavity to fool yourself
Another Deadbeat fan.......humor me some more señor piñata undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2017
ovoP:
Is like u don't knw d meaning of the word
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2017
now I know why this gifty has a complex issue and I think she went to hair dressing school in Ghana and not university. haba, everything makes sense now...the only reason she's on bbn is becos she is biracial and one influential guy fronted for her. but manh, naija people can dig info.... make somebody dig info on marvis, bisola, tboss, bally, kemen and most of all bassey and Debbie rise(don't talk about naija idols here) thanks peeps.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sheylarhh(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2017
xpertriate:

I said Efe is an enigma,cos peeps luv him yet if ask his fans to describe Efe they won't tell u anything supernatural, if u ask his fan wot they understand abt him,they won't say anything tangible to tell u.even u watching bbn u can't understand Efe fully,he is not d best rapper in d house,not d best actor,not d most handsome ,etc.yet he is loved many.
For d fools quoting me and saying nonsense without proper knowledge of anything .
I no blame u,go school u no gree,get sense u no gree, na godforsaken life u wan dey live.no worry body go tell u.
Useless Scumbags .
EFE don use warri fool pple

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xpertriate(m): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2017
Boj2:

Another Deadbeat fan.......humor me some more señor piñata undecided
Wen u finally get sense,let me kw.
Cos right now na smoke and banana dey ur head.
#nobrain

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2017
I really feel for marvis though, now the HMs think it's sore throat that's bothering her. She's been sleeping all morning.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2017
xpertriate:

Useless Scumbags .
BRUTALITY + FATALITY. grin ,Any sensible Hater should just STFU after reading this ..."Good Stuff"

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2017
smarteez:
I heard bally and uriel talking about someone having sex in the house. Abeg who dem dey talk about.
They were taliking about TTT & BISOLA, but they did not have sex jare na kemen dey tell other HMS wetin him eyes no see.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2017
smarteez:
I really feel for marvis though, now the HMs think it's sore throat that's bothering her. She's been sleeping all morning.
that kind of task self, e no easy o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2017
Donbabajay12:

BRUTALITY + FATALITY. grin ,Any sensible Hater should just STFU after reading this ..."Good Stuff"
I swear down bro grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2017
toseen7:
that kind of task self, e no easy o
wat task
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2017
toseen7:
They were taliking about TTT & BISOLA, but they did not have sex jare na kemen dey tell other HMS wetin him eyes no see.
I can't wait for bisola to finish kemen with mouth...hope I will be home that day.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2017
People we just being SAVAGE dis morning...hehehe I see y'all grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2017
Biggie is helping Marvis in away, the only aspect of her life that people dont like is her gossiping skills and thats what they are trying to change or control to make her a better person

Her next secret task will probably be not to eat EBA for 5 days
smarteez:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2017
Some people only insult dey sabi na village Ashawo...mayb for their formal life na Ashawo dem do for village..eewwww tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2017
smarteez:
TONY AND BISOLA... BUT THERE WAS NO SEX.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2017
" as we hustle God go bless our hustle, give us bread
And butter"

Fvcking love dat song

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2017
xpertriate:

Wen u finally get sense,let me kw.
Cos right now na smoke and banana dey ur head.
#nobrain
So this is best you can come up with.... Jokes on you Bozo
#shiitForBrain undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2017
saintmark88:

Lair polls, the votes only me have given gifts has passed 1000......so which kind lie lie poll b dis
Believe that poll at your own peril,Gifty all the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.