Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

How To Make Yourself Different - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make Yourself Different (407 Views)

Make Yourself Wholly Available To God / You Are My Message! Make Sure You Make Yourself, Perfectly Clear! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Yourself Different by YOUTHGATFAITH: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Writing: The greatest men in history are writers. 2000BC, Spartans were great fighters but they have no history, because there were no documentations of their history. But the Greece will never be forgotten because they have great writers.
John 8: 8 Jesus wrote.
Ten commandment was written by the hands of God, that shows that God is a good writer. Exo 31;18 Exo 24: 12, Exo 32:16 Exo 32;16, Exo 34:1,28 2 Cor 3;7 2 Cor 3;3
Write the vision plain Habakkuk 2;1-2
Unfortunately for us, this is the weakness with our new generation and environment.
Planning: As a student, you need to write down your spending, what you wish to become in future. Planning gives you control over your future. Luke 14:28. Things may not work the way you wrote it down, but you have better chances to manage any circumstances than those who don’t have a plan. Planning is one of the major habit of successful people, most people who fail most of the time don’t plan.
Dr. Robert Chilat said and I quote, most people fail not because they plan to fail, but because they fail to plan. Planning prepares you for opportunities. There are opportunities for everyone, but many are not prepared for such opportunities because they have failed to plan for it. Planning helps you to make strategic thinking and maximize your resources.
Strategy means: getting the most advantages with little resources at your disposal, you can always win if you get insight and understand your enemy little better.
Planning creates order and order creates increase. When you throw your clothes in the bag, your bags will not take all your clothes compared to` when it is neatly folded
You see a beautiful building, and you said “wao”. Have you ever thought of it that someone thought of the building, put it in paper, designed it on Auto Cad, then the engineers, technicians and craftsmen began to build?
What this tells you is that when you are a great thinker and writer, people work for you.
Think of what you want to become in future and write it down in a dairy or calendar in your room.
Think and make research on the University you wish to study your choice course and write it down.
Write down the plan on how to achieve it (is it to study hard or connect to people who will help you?)
For me, I knew the woman I want to marry right from age 12, when I was in higher institution I wrote it plain in my room on the wall, I MUST NOT GRADUATE WITH BAD GRADE, BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS A TRADER UNDER THE HOT SUN. All glory to God I graduated as the third best in my class.

Tell: +234 8130795771 8062181124 Email: youthgatfaithngo@gmail.com Facebook: @youthgatfaithngo Linkedin: Joseph Kunmi
WhatsApp: +2348130795771

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Sleep With Any Church Member's Wife, A Pastor Confesses In Tears / Controlling Your Thoughts / On Apostle Suleiman: What Aileth Thee O Dss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.