Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Support The Creation Of New Industry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support The Creation Of New Industry (310 Views)

Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Official Results, Oni Pledges To Support The Winner / The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War / I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support The Creation Of New Industry by interfig(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Meet innocent Okafor a.k.a Interfig, his dream is to bridge a gap between entertainment and agriculture. The first of its kind in d history of Africa with his ONE YOUTH ONE INDUSTRY initiative. A vote for him will help talented Nigeria youth's in comedy, movie, showbiz e.t.c contribute to agricultural processing, packaging and branding with His A-D formula. Pls help support him drive a new industry by clicking d link below and liking d video as u also share to frnds. This will send him to d house represent Anambra state. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1012478942229246&id=840465489430593

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Dislocated My Spinal Cord, Coax Me To Betray Jonathan Over N5.1billion / Consumers Groan As Power Firms, Others Trade Blame / N15m Fraud Scandal: Ondo Assembly Suspends Impeached Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.