Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. (10071 Views)

Interview With The King (king Saheed Osupa) Season One / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2009
Fuji artist (saheed Osupa) releases 4 in 1 album. Each album cost #500. Does that make sense economically?
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by Parohfrey(f): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
you seem to know better than him and his producers and advisers?
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by Janet101(f): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2009
The price is okay, if only he has people 2 buy.for sumone lik me i don't listen 2 such music
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2009
I read that the album is doing good in the market,
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by bjmighty(m): 12:42am On Nov 30, 2009
The fool is just looking for attention and he is not getting it. Anyone heard Pasuma's FEEL IT? That guy is something else.
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by bilms(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2009
bjmighty:

The fool is just looking for attention and he is not getting it. Anyone heard Pasuma's FEEL IT? That guy is something else.

y must u talk abt pasuma here, this thread is nt about aguement, inferiority is d cause anyway,

to me i beleive right now saheed has got d crowd to buy and they are buying i must say,

but my concern for him is dat, d album is not too good as expected, compared to his last album Endorsement, his last album was so good that it will remain for many years to come,

the new album is good though, but must of the song he used are already in market, i.e in his life performance, and u must agree with me that any life from saheed these days is a hit, so people expect him to come out with somethin diffrent but he has limited time to compose new songs, instead he used them like that,

but still d song is good,
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by bjmighty(m): 1:34am On Dec 01, 2009
@@Blims, am not brewing up any argument bro. I felt Osupa's Endorsement but i just think this 4 in 1 is out of the way. And about pasuma's feel it i talked about, no beef at all and thanks for speaking out frankly on the album analysis, i give that to you.
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by bilms(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2009
cheers man

no beef

but the album is not that bad,
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by georgee(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2009
Saheed osupa or wateva he calls himself shuld keep running, cos when mayegun(K-1) returns he go pack him bags and baggages back to his village.
Nonsense musicain angry angry angry angry
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by larryjayz: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2009
the guy is d bomb right now there is nothing anybody can do about that
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by bilms(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2009
who gave him mayegun or what ever he call himself,

he lied that he was given by alafin of oyo, but alafin accused him of lying against him, he did nt,

let him come back well, cos i pray for his quick recovery, but sahhed is going to run him down if he tries any shit with him
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by chrisical(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
Its only in that genre of music that albums are released in multiple numbers within a year!shocking
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by waleski(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
***peeps in*** reads the last two psts and hisses
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by semid4lyfe(m): 2:30am On Dec 19, 2009
Blims & BJ Mighty, continue jare. Although fuji ain't my thing, I love the passion you guys have for fuji music.
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by bilms(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2009
they don't usually release multiple albumin a year, but

its just that, we don't have much competition in Fuji music as we have in hip hop,

in Fuji music,we have established stars, they have been the star for quit some while now, and they still remain favorites, people always want to listen to them over and over again, for example,

King saheed osupa released a 3in1 album in 2008 titled endorsement, i must tell u its wonderful, so its has been rockingsince then till now when he released another in 2009,

but sometimes they do release multiple album depending on the acceptance of there previous album,

we have others too that are emerging, but not as hip hop,

u no in hip hop, when u release a single track,it can be a hit and u become a star everyone wants to hear , but in Fuji,its a different ball game entirely,

u work ur way up by consistency, keep producing good music always, until u become a recognized and established star, if u become an established star, then u will remain for many years to come,

so when
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by abimanbawa: 12:14am On Feb 09, 2010
Undisputed king of music(saheed osupa) your reign is forever
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by bilms(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2010
lol
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by javalove(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2010
osupa is d modenine of fuji music
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by sola310: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2010
Seriously speaking I am not a fan of fuji per se, but each time I pass by and somebody is playing this Saheed Osupa, I take a pause, captivated by the lyrics and the choice of words from this guy, I always conclude this guy is the best fuji music has ever produced.
Putting into consideration the fact that I am not really a fan of fuji music, I may not be aware of some 'not-too-good' (if any) albums he might have produced, but eac time I hear people playing stuffs like:
1. Eni to ni olorun o se un ti o fee
2. Olaju
and this life he did where this NURTW chairman was a guest where he sang nice stuffs like 'iyawo mi ni sugbon', men, the guy was fantastic. He is simply on top of his game. I am looking forward to when he will do a collabo with nice. The problem I am having with him is packaging. I believe he has got more than just fuji. There is a way he can package himself, sell himself to non -fuji lovers by doing collabos with other artistes in other music lines.
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by JIjaya: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2010
Pasuma is simply da best.Take it or leave it.
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by bilms(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2010
J.Ijaya:

Pasuma is simply da best.Take it or leave it.

mr ijaya,

if u say this to an arab man, he will tel ( La, fa uwa radu) meaning in yoruba, mo da pada fun e,

we reject dat, take it and diggest it alone
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by experts: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2010
how far man?
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by JIjaya: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
Im fine, expert wat about u.Keep cool and always tink +ve.Regards 4rm me 2 u.
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by experts: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2010
+ve thinking is my slogan
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by nellaluv(f): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2010
I heard d guy's on guiness book of records. Please what did he achieve to be there,lol , seriously
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by experts: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2010
to get to guiness world record, u need to do something unique and new,

he produced a 2 in 1 album titled( Fuji Icon) first
followed by 1 3 in 1 album titled( Endorsement) second
followed by a 4in 1 album titled ( Mr Music) Third,

so with that i think he deserve to be there,

i don't no if its confirmed yet, but as at when i heard, they are under process
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by bilms(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by bigabaz(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
King Saheed Osupa FOREVER on Top...Olufimo Ni Mi

Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by ifelajafemi: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
are you guys for real that king saheed osupa is on guiness book of record? Anyways, am one of his fan
Re: Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. by bilms(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Download: Frank Edwards - Hallelujah / VIDEO: Victor AD Ft Davido - Tire You / Terry G - Freestyle(testing microphone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.