Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Keke Palmer Accusses Trey Songz Of “sexual Intimidation” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keke Palmer Accusses Trey Songz Of “sexual Intimidation” (980 Views)

Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos / See The Shocking Thing Hollywood Actress Keke Palmer Wore Out...(photos) / Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Palmer Accusses Trey Songz Of “sexual Intimidation” by Gistwriter: 1:19am On Jan 23, 2017
Keke Palmer accused Trey Songz of sexual intimidation following the release of the video of “pick up the phone” by Trey which Keke claims she didn’t agree to. See Trey’s reply below
http://gistwriter.com/index.php/2017/01/22/keke-palmer-accusses-trey-songz-of-sexual-intimidation/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Palmer Accusses Trey Songz Of “sexual Intimidation” by Donmusco: 2:19am On Jan 23, 2017
Oga ooo
Re: Keke Palmer Accusses Trey Songz Of “sexual Intimidation” by jeffizy(m): 3:11am On Jan 23, 2017
Really unprofessional behavior by Trey.
Re: Keke Palmer Accusses Trey Songz Of “sexual Intimidation” by Franky826: 3:22am On Jan 23, 2017
'Yet you still disrespected me as a young women' undecided

1 Like

Re: Keke Palmer Accusses Trey Songz Of “sexual Intimidation” by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 23, 2017
Akeehla...good girl gone bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! Ooni Of Ife , Wife And Others Sings Ile-ife Anthem (VIDEO) / See Story Of How Man Died After Finding Out His Children Weren't His / How My Close Friend Tried To Murder Me” – Rapper Yung6ix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.