Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19348 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:00am On Dec 03, 2009
Na you talk am ooo grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:01am On Dec 03, 2009
where is na2day? is the fight now with OgidiBoy?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 3:01am On Dec 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yeah, just got off the phone with my buddy, K-Pappy, and he said to me that he has Spanish, Ukrainian, Russian, Cuban, Brazilian, Trinidad and Tobago and P.Rican chics, and we should place our order. Now, give me a full list of the type of chics we would need. I think I'm going to need a P.Rican and a Brazilian chic, so what's your taste?

I love me some south American and Puerto Rican booty too bros, I've never sampled a Ukrainian or Russian babe before but I'm open to try. We can have this party at my place my folks are out of town.

Should we invite some Nigerian babes??
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I love me some south American and Puerto Rican booty too bros, I've never sampled a Ukrainian or Russian babe before but I'm open to try. We can have this party at my place my folks are out of town.

What are you doing with amala and pundy filled arms and tummies? Some don't even shave their underarms. lipsrsealed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:03am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

What are you doing with amala and pundy filled arms and tummies? Some don't even shave their underarms. lipsrsealed
lol
this isnt only nigeria oooo
the french stank!! cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

what do you mean by this? Are you referring to Yorubas or am I reading you wrong?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 3:04am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

You didn't hear it from my mouth oh oooo shocked shocked
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:07am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Yes, we can have some Nigerian babes come over but only the ones who can control their tongue tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 03, 2009
Hey ya, so I am not invited? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 3:09am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

Rotflmao!!! grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:09am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

You wan start another wahala, no be so? grin
tpia.:

what do you mean by this? Are you referring to Yorubas or am I reading you wrong?
Nice one that you quickly identified where she was referring to, but how did you know? Are you a Yoruba girl that fits perfectly in that description? grin
THE-AMAKA:

lol
this isnt only nigeria oooo
the french stank!! cool

I see your hammer-slam on tpia  grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 3:10am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I hope you not mistaking me for Amaka or Platinumnk angry angry Abeg if you not bringing us Heineken 24 pack then just turn around now and go find you the closest liquor store before I vex angry

Fanta and coke indeed, you don see small piken.

angry angry lipsrsealed Plat only likes Almaretto Sours cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:10am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

So you can't control your tongue, is that it?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 03, 2009
Do you know keeping your mouth shut for long gives bad breath? cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 3:12am On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

angry angry lipsrsealed

Platinumnk my dearest sister how are you, I didn't even know you was around grin grin kiss
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 3:14am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Platinumnk my dearest sister how are you, I didn't even know you was around grin grin kiss

Na wa o, My spidey senses told me you required my attention grin Ergg had way better days but its almost over tongue u finished with your finals? cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

You wan start another wahala, no be so? ;DNice one that you quickly identified where she was referring to, but how did you know? Are you a Yoruba girl that fits perfectly in that description? ;DI see your hammer-slam on tpia  grin grin

yes, I'm a Yoruba girl that fits perfectly into that description. I eat amala, I have stinky armpits, bad breath and fart a lot. I also have pundy filled arms and tummies.

Now, does every single Yoruba girl she's ever known, also fit in that description, and if so, then is it her job as moderator to scream this from the rooftops.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:15am On Dec 03, 2009
@ michelin, really? lol

TheSeeker:

see your hammer-slam on tpia  grin grin
my post wasnt relating to tpia at all. eh?  undecided

dont mind if im a party crasher  cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:15am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

Do you know keeping your mouth shut for long gives bad breath? cool
Tongue control doesn't exactly mean you should shut up, it means control it to say nice things. . . of course, I'm not referring to you unless you think you're in that category. But anyways, you wanna party?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 03, 2009
Michelin, who were you referring to?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:16am On Dec 03, 2009
im gonna crash the party!!! grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 3:17am On Dec 03, 2009
Hey Theseeker, I'll like to invite platinumnk to our party, she's pretty cool for a swap babe. I won't mind inviting Amaka too but I'm sure her parents won't let her stay out ofter 12.00am
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:18am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Hey Theseeker, I'll like to invite platinumnk to our party, she's pretty cool for a swap babe. I won't mind inviting Amaka too but I'm sure her parents won't let her stay out ofter 12.00am
OHHHH I SEE YOU HAVE JOKES EH? grin
ill be home before the sun comes back up! lol
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 03, 2009
Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS

Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.

NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR HATEFUL CONTENT

We will also not allow any comments that promote hatred, violence, or murder against any race, ethnic or religion group, gender, sexual orientation, person, et cetera.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 3:20am On Dec 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

OHHHH I SEE YOU HAVE JOKES EH? grin
ill be home before the sun comes back up! lol

Just messing with you dear, you invited too as long as you bring some of your Latino friends with you.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:20am On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

yes, I'm a Yoruba girl that fits perfectly into that description. I eat amala, I have stinky armpits, bad breath and fart a lot. I also have pundy filled arms and tummies.

Now, does every single Yoruba girl she's ever known, also fit in that description, and if so, then is it her job as moderator to scream this from the rooftops.

Cool that you think you fit in that description. . . so tell me, is it an insult?
THE-AMAKA:

@ michelin, really? lol

my post wasnt relating to tpia at all. eh?  undecided

dont mind if im a party crasher  cool

Not on here, it was on another thread. I can't wait for that argument to pan out grin grin
THE-AMAKA:

im gonna crash the party!!! grin
Wait till you are invited first cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:22am On Dec 03, 2009
lmao!! im pretty sure she saw it, and well just leave it at that.
but i think i made my point very clear.
so am i invited? undecided embarassed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:22am On Dec 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I don't want to do no time for abusing an underaged girl, I hear she's 14 or so. tongue You sure you want to go ahead with that?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:23am On Dec 03, 2009
14?!?!?! who told you that crap. angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by TheSeeker(m): 3:24am On Dec 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

14?!?!?! who told you that crap. angry
A simple telling of your age will do rather than ask me that cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Cool that you think you fit in that description. . . so tell me, is it an insult?

Yes, that's my exact description.

now, you tell me,

did she say this:

michelin89:

What are you doing with tpia's amala and pundy filled arms and tummies ? She doesnt even don't even shave her underarms. lipsrsealed

or this:

michelin89:

this is in plural, and a response to someone's post here:

OgidiBoy:

michelin89:

I'd advise you not to play games here
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 3:26am On Dec 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

I don't want to do no time for abusing an underaged girl, I hear she's 14 or so. tongue You sure you want to go ahead with that?

All this time I thought she was 17 going on 18, Amaka dear you are dis-invited with immediate effect. Don't worry next weekend I'll take you to chuckecheese OK  sweetie kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware / What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.