Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) (55845 Views)

Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Royalfurnitures: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Nigeria really got brains

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2017
tankara1010:
Afonjas...you are meant to told me that Okoroafor had left Umuchukwu erosion ravaged village to have come to the backyard of Awolowo, to have defeated his kinsmen with a record GPA of 7.0.? Shame on you Afonjas!

oloyinbo oshi
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2017
and the interviewer asked him this "WHAT IS YOU COURSE OF STUDY" instead of WHAT PROGRAME mtchwww.
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by danxzy: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2017
Congrates
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by MistaBabz: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2017
But honestly I never knew 7 points CGPA exists in this country. By the way congrats Bro, this is the beginning of excellence

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Proffdada: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2017
sheylarhh:

There is...UI is d only school using cgpa of 7.0
oook
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Mouthgag: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Ihateafonja:
This Igbo , they too like to dominate.

Osus.alusi and chest beating sha
Do you know that 7.0 = 5.0 in other universities?

That record has been attained by ọmọ oduduwa from unilag since tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Unlimited22:
And I am here celebrating a cgpa of 4.2 on a 5.0 scale. Tuale Baba abeg, u too much.

You should celebrate too.
it is not easy my guy......

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by mradjoy(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2017
I tot some people here on Nairaland and Vanguard news online say that an Igbo man can never make perfect score in a Yoruba University?
Well, this guy has done it o, Yoruba haters what other excuses do you have now?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by LordCenturion(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2017
Ihateafonja:
This Igbo , they too like to dominate in drug pushing business

U are highly right my brother
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by kelvinatkins(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2017
How did you come about the Yoruba names (Oluwaseun) as it appears between your name on Facebook?

I simply converted my native name (Kelechukwu) to Yoruba. I love the Yoruba culture,
can u imagine the love
if i no marry igbo lady mak i no wetin cos am
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Ijaya123:

Brilliant.

Those who grew up in the west are cultured and respectful. Some of the sterling qualities of the Yorubas. A ju ara wo lo, ijakadi ko...

Being cultured and Respectful is not exclusive to Yoruba people alone.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by divads(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
I had the privilege of him being my chairman sometime last semester... that young man?? so humble you won't even knw he is the Daniel guy with 7.0 congrats boss...

1 Like

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
Saintesquire:
You bloody racist. Primitive idiot. Your timity is just glaring. With our igbotic accent and igbotic brains, we have developed your region and will soon dominate it. Mention and point at any building in your street that does not belong to an Igbo man. You lazy ass. You hypocrites. What else do you know how to do best except agbero on every bus stops in Lagos. What else can you do better than being a bus conductor to igbo drivers. You own a city but you are banished to slums and suburbs in the inner city. How many of you can afford a flat in the main city of Lagos. You are cursed.

Where is this coming from
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by femolii: 8:26am On Jan 23, 2017
all this will end up in drugs smugling.
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by UncutSk(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2017
seguno2:

Is UI not in Afonja land?
What of Yabatech? Is it in Igbo land?
Why did your genius brother not accept the Anambra state university in Igbo land instead of coming to Yabatech?
Please ask whoever borrowed your brain to return it.
lmao e pain am grin grin
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by glossy6(f): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Make him the president, I say, make him the president now!
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Awesome dude. Bravo
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Aburi001: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2017
Kowor:
:owow! Didn't know that kinda gp exists.
Which one be 7.0 again? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2017
A round of applause to lack of common sense. It clearly shows that you are mentally deranged. @Chess
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by victormartyn(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2017
7.0 mega pixel. grin grin
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by princejenks(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
a very outstanding personality,check out his line of thought and diction,top class and expressive. he can hold his own and defend the grade anywhere in the world,thats the premier university training clearly showing,I love UI!

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Basic123: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
tankara1010:
Afonjas...you are meant to told me that Okoroafor had left Umuchukwu erosion ravaged village to have come to the backyard of Awolowo, to have defeated his kinsmen with a record GPA of 7.0.? Shame on you Afonjas!
...what shame,he came to afonja land to get educated.The afonjas thought him and he studied what they thought him and passed. so that one day,he will be able to liberate his kinsmen from erosion,prostitution,419,kidnapping and millitancy.

He didnt come to that city with brown roof that houses one of the best 1000 universities in the world to compete with them but to learn from them.No wonder he got an afonja name for himself "oluwaseun"

watch out for the AFONJANIZATION of the whole country.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2017
IamOpemipo:

U sound harsh but there are some truth in ya submission. Igbos that grew up in d west are more refined have tolerance than those brought up in d east.

same with Yorubas that grew up in the south or East. Mixing up with other tribes increases your tolerance

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2017
omonla10:
look again, this cgpa will put food on his generation's table.. So sure of that
7.0 from UI will drive multinational companies to him especially as a computer guru

hmmm!! Really.
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Kowor(f): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2017
As in ehn! The tin jst weak me.
Aburi001:
Which one be 7.0 again? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) by Itzurboi(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2017
And some 4 and 5pointer guru would say relationship dey kill geepee... no be pesin combine relationship use ham make 1st class record

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics In Photos / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Matriculates At NOUN (Photos) / Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.