Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,338 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

MMM- Coming Stronger - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM- Coming Stronger (5514 Views)

MMM Coming To Steal Again , You Wont Believe What I Saw (photos) / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by shurlermoz(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guys please watch this video, that is if you have anything left to buy data grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DzO7c5KThU
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Mouthgag: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
lewizylee:
Mouthgag he that calls his brother fool is in danger to hell...but they never borrowed money from you now..your prayer can help situation please
Ode
Is Jesus in the danger of hell too?

He called people fools too undecided
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by shurlermoz(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:

You're a pathetic fool.

you dont really need to reply people like this, you are a participant and you lost money too but you have told yourself the truth.

some people choose to continue in self denial, maybe they are brainwashed or something, so be it.

MMM needs people to succeed, the people need to have 10000% faith in the system to participate, faith is lost so is the people.

Par-adventure MMM continues now, what happens during Easter, Eid Maulud or this year's Christmas? another shutdown?

We have been scammed already.

1 Like

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by lewizylee(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
I pity you Mouthgag......so u can insult anyone u meet online....i hope u know me??
Mouthgag:

Ode
Is Jesus in the danger of hell too?

He called people fools too undecided
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Mouthgag: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
lewizylee:
I pity you Mouthgag......so u can insult anyone u meet online....i hope u know me??
Yes
I can gag your mouth any day, any time assholë
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by ekemit(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
psalmsjob:
Now the reason for their freezing is to upgrade quite different from what they said at the time.

Now he said they reopen one day earlier to keep to their words but can it be said to have reopened now by this unending upgrade.

Now he said there's enough PH to match GH but why the limited matching and the new minimum amount introduced after the reopening.Do you lack understanding?

MMM can never crash true it will only metamorphosed to something else as it was a metamorphosis of the WonderBanks of past years like Pennystock etc and it will be sustained by the mugus as usual.
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by psalmsjob: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=ekemit post=53066920][/quote]

ekemit the mmm Guider you can enlighten me why the restrictions were placed on the amount of GH in a scheme that alleges that there's enough PH to cover all GH request.

And next time in you understanding do make your comment outside the comments you're quoting if not for anything but for clarity.

Own your words that's a honorable thing to do but that's if you're sure of yourselfgrin
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Vicolan: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
THUNDAR:

Op I would av said you are yet another scam
But I chose not to say so

Lol. its a free world dude
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Vicolan: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]
You foolss should have a break already. Mmm will definitely die completely soon.
The miserable admin doing the matching are making things worse. After setting 31k limits, some people (so-called guiders) are still getting up to 70k matching. I saw someone who received up to 500k last week. I just pitied the fools that paid.

NOBODY SHOULD PH ANYTHING, ONLY GUIDERS ARE GETTING MATCHED. GUIDERS ARE THE MAIN REASON MMM CRASHED. I KNOW A SO-CALLED GUIDER NAMED FRANK THAT WITHDREW ABOUT 120 MILLION NAIRA IN OCTOBER LAST YEAR WITHOUT PHing a kobo.
AT THE MOMENT, SOME OF THIS SO-CALLED GUIDERS HAVE BONUSES OF ABOUT 300 MILLION NAIRA TO WITHDRAW
MMM can only resurrect miraculously if they CANCEL this so-called guiders bonuses. At this time, you only PH at your own peril.

MMM SLOGAN

TOGETHER WE CAN FÛCK THE WORLD cheesy

Can't u make ur point without insulting an individual. We have different ways of reasoning guy.
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by SageOfSixPaths: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
sobande:

make i buy ur po 100k

Come and buy PO worth 480k..

For 250k..

Quote, let's deal.
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Moji12(f): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]
You foolss should have a break already. Mmm will definitely die completely soon.
The miserable admin doing the matching are making things worse. After setting 31k limits, some people (so-called guiders) are still getting up to 70k matching. I saw someone who received up to 500k last week. I just pitied the fools that paid.

NOBODY SHOULD PH ANYTHING, ONLY GUIDERS ARE GETTING MATCHED. GUIDERS ARE THE MAIN REASON MMM CRASHED. I KNOW A SO-CALLED GUIDER NAMED FRANK THAT WITHDREW ABOUT 120 MILLION NAIRA IN OCTOBER LAST YEAR WITHOUT PHing a kobo.
AT THE MOMENT, SOME OF THIS SO-CALLED GUIDERS HAVE BONUSES OF ABOUT 300 MILLION NAIRA TO WITHDRAW
MMM can only resurrect miraculously if they CANCEL this so-called guiders bonuses. At this time, you only PH at your own peril.

MMM SLOGAN

you are so on point. My question is, what r de guiding in the first place? So they can not sacrifice from their excesses. Is jus pure greed. You couldn't say it any better. Bunch of fools. Come back stronger yeye de smell.

1 Like

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by lewizylee(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Don't be to fast insulting someone na...a lesson to everyone
Moji12:
you are so on point. My question is, what r de guiding in the first place? So they can not sacrifice from their excesses. Is jus pure greed. You couldn't say it any better. Bunch of fools. Come back stronger yeye de smell.
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by lewizylee(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Don't be too fast insulting someone na...a lesson to everyone
Moji12:
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by prolove22(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]

MMM SLOGAN

DOSE THAT SAY MMM IS SCAM MAY U SEE REAL SCAM IN LIFE MAY UR STUPIDITY BE 4 LIKE THAT.
lewizylee:
Don't be too fast insulting someone na...a lesson to everyone
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]

MMM SLOGAN

DOSE THAT SAY MMM IS SCAM MAY U SEE REAL SCAM IN LIFE MAY UR STUPIDITY BE 4 LIKE THAT.
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Mouthgag: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
prolove22:
Woe betide you bîtch.

1 Like

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by prolove22(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:
Woe betide you bîtch.
一个月份量力而行吗,你是在干吗
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by sammily(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
undecided

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Mouthgag: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
prolove22:
一个月份量力而行吗,你是在干吗
الويل لك نذل سخيف.
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by smartleo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]

MMM SLOGAN

Sincerely your head is correct

1 Like

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by lewizylee(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Forgive, Even your enemies, Bless them that Cause you....we have lived even before the existence of mmm....mmm should not bring up uproar here...
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by wordcat(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
lewizylee:
The choice is yours....leave people and their fate....all nigerians cannot be a deeperlife member

I'm not holding anybody but you and your likes should stop deceiving innocent Nigerians
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by uchbaba(m): 4:05am On Jan 24, 2017
Can't believe people ar still in MMM, port to a better platform people...to register see my signature
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by malel1: 5:20am On Jan 24, 2017
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]

MMM SLOGAN

1000000 likes

2 Likes

Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 24, 2017
Mean while get help worldwide is d bomb

Check signature for details
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by tomnmenace(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Stanley187:

Abeg give me the details of your P. O, make I inherit am. Jagaban 400k#

are you still there?
pm me make i give you my PO to inherit
Re: MMM- Coming Stronger by tomnmenace(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
sobande:

make i buy ur po 100k

you still dey?
still waiting to conclude the 100k deal na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business / Let Me Show You How I Earned N100,000 In A Week With Just N10,000 Business Inves / Diamond Access Bank Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.