Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Visa Free Countries For Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Free Countries For Nigerians (10696 Views)

Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport / Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens / Visa Free Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by Jumbouko: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2009
Do you know there are countries you can go to without a visa; for more detail check
http://www.visafreecountriesfromnigeria..com

1 Like

Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by MrCrackles(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2009
^ ^ ^ ^  Why is your deceptive asshole still in Nigeria?
FOOL. . . You people should stop all this cheap tactics in an attempt to attract people to your useless blogs!
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by mamagee3(f): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

FOOL. . . You people should stop all this cheap tactics in an attempt to attract people to your useless blogs!

Crackles has said it all!!! grin grin
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by flekan(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

^^^^^ LMAO
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2009
U won catch maga
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by brooklyn99: 12:10am On Nov 29, 2009
oh visa free countries ok here goes

1.somalia

2. laos

3. indonesia (only the tsunami ridden parts)

4.niger republic

5.chad

6.haiti

lol>>>> man, i'm just kidding. i dont know which countries are visa free. im just joining in making fun of u!!!! grin
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by brooklyn99: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2009
oh ish!!!!am i smart or what!?!!!lol. i actually was right in the countries that r visa free. i just guessed. well, more like i just chose the wort countries i could think of in an attempt to laugh at my man that posted this trash!!!! grin
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by flekan(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2009
brooklyn99:

oh ish!!!!am i smart or what!?!!!lol. i actually was right in the countries that r visa free. i just guessed. well, more like i just chose the wort countries i could think of in an attempt to laugh at my man that posted this trash!!!! grin

Have you thought of being a WOLI? ^^^ LMAO
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by eddy1977(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
brooklyn99:

oh visa free countries ok here goes

1.somalia

2. laos

3. indonesia (only the tsunami ridden parts)

4.niger republic

5.chad

6.haiti

lol>>>> man, i'm just kidding. i dont know which countries are visa free. im just joining in making fun of u!!!! grin

man, those countries r so hellish. i would rather suffer in my village than live in palace in those country
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by ELDERLAGON: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
I have visited the blogsite and there was nothing to suggest that the poster is a dupe.Let's always be courteous when we post.This forum is for cross-fertalisation of ideas and we shouldn't do anything to dampen the interest/spirit of the members that are willing to dish out information.

1 Like

Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by omega25red(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2009
hey if you went to haiti, you can easily get to dominican republic which has wonderful beaches and women
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by maddock(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2009
Must we always comment on every issues we see here in the forum,i totally agree with elderlagon there is nothing deceptive about his blog.i wonder why mrcrackles seconded by mama-gee chose to abuse him. The question would have been is it compulsory to travel out of Nigeria to hellish places all in the guise of travelling?please lets be civilised in our remarks or responses.
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by dancewith: 7:22am On Dec 21, 2009
I am shocked how some pple here display total ignorance. Do you think Nigeria is so bad we don't have countries that are visa free. For your information, St Kitts & Nevis does not require visa from us. I have been there twice. What of Turks & Kaicos Island, just off the Quays of Florida. It is also visa free. The same for Barbadoes (incidentally this is where 2 face had his tow children) is also visa free for Nigeria

The problem is that you may need transit visa to get to these countries. Barbadoes can be reached thru BA so you may need a British transit visa. For Turks & Caicos, you definitely need an American transit visa etc

So stop criticizing people in your ignorance!
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by OAM4J: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2009
Visa free countries

Africa

Benin 3 Months
Burkina Faso         90 Days
Burundi         Can obtain visa on arrival
Cape Verde 90 days
Chad 3 months
Cameroon 90 days
Comoros         Can obtain visa on arrival
Cote D Ivoire         3 months
Djibouti         1 month visa on arrival
Gambia         90 days
Ghana         90 days
Guinea         3 months
Guinea Bissau         90 days
Liberia         3 months
Madagaster Can obtain visa on arrival for MGA 140,000
Mali         3 months
Mauritania 3 months
Mozambique         30 days visa on arrival for US$25
Niger 3 months
Senegal         3 months
Seychelles 1 month
Sierra leone 3 months
Togo         3 months
Uganda         3 months visa issued on arrival for US$50
Zambia         3 months visa issued on arrival for US$50

Americas

Barbados 6 months
Dominica 21 days
Grenada 3 months
Haiti 3 months
Montserrat 3 months
Saint Kitts and Nevis 3 months
Turks and Caicos Island 30 days
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by OAM4J: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2009
Asia
Azerbaijan 30 days upon arrival for US$100
Bangladesh 90 days visa issued on arrival for US$50
Cambodia                30 days visa issued on arrival for US$20
Georgia Visa issued on arrival
Laos Visa issued on arrival
Maldives 30 days
Macau 30 days on arrival for 100MOP
Timor – Leste 30 days on arrival for US$30

Europe
Kosovo 90days

Oceania
Cook Islands 31 days
Fiji 4 months
Micronesia 30 days
Nauru 30 days
Nive 30 days
Palau 30 days
Samoa 60 days
Tuvalu 1 month
Vanuatu 30 days
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by pappy2000: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2009
@dancewith
Pls I am interested is st kitts and nevis.Can u share your idea about the place with me.Is it a place one can get a job.
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by noblegas2(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
v-i-s-a, f-r-e-e
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by dancewith: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2009
St Kitts & Nevis is not really that big. Their biggest city, Basseterre, is only about the size of Surulere in Lagos. Its a breathtaking sight though and they depend heavily on tourism

I am not sure this is the city for you though if you are trying to look for jobs. They are just about 75,000 people in the whole country so every local knows each other. There are hundreds of visitors. I will suggest you look more at Barbados
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by Roforofo(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2009
This is a simple website used by airlines and it tells you the visa requirements for ALL nationalities. Simply plug in your nationality, country of residence, destination and transit country. It is updated regularly but I STRONGLY ADVISE you confirm any information you get on this website with the country's embassy or consulate. Cheers.  http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations/plan_flight/international_travel_information/visa_passport_information/
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by pappy2000: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
Guy thanks but i heard that to get to Barbados.one will require a British transit visa which is hell as you willl know from naija.What is the living standard of foreigners Nigerians especially and what is the prospect for me and what other legal route can one use to get there.A lot of questions but I know you will be able to provide answers
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by ELDERLAGON: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2009
@pappy2000.
As far as I know,with Cuban transit visa,you can land in barbados
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by OAM4J: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2009
pappy2000:

Guy thanks but i heard that to get to Barbados.one will require a British transit visa which is hell as you willl know from naija.What is the living standard of foreigners Nigerians especially and what is the prospect for me and what other legal route can one use to get there.A lot of questions but I know you will be able to provide answers

I am not very sure about this. The last time I went to the Caribbean I went from UK. But their are lots of Nigerians in Barbados who told me they got there going tru countries that require no transit visas.

There is no direct flight from naija to Barbados or Cuba. I cant remember very well now, but I think I was told they traveled from Naija to Brazil from there to Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) and then to Barbados.

please very important, don't embark on any of this journey without a trustworthy contact in the place you are going.

All the best.
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2009
@jumbo uko u are still learning the scamming bizness. Repent and give ur life 2 christ. because one day if hand go touch u.
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by pappy2000: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2009
Thanks,Everyone.I will not be stupid enough to pay anybody a dime.The question is,is it really easy to get a job in barbados
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by OAM4J: 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
pappy2000:

Thanks,Everyone.I will not be silly enough to pay anybody a dime.The question is,is it really easy to get a job in barbados

That is why you need an insider. Job is not easy anywhere but also not impossible. It also depends on what type of job you are thinking. I will advice you go online and do a lot more research on the place.
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by tetebestbaby(f): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Visa Free Countries For Nigerians by tollybloggz(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2015
How is visa processing to cuba,what are d requirement.tanks

(1) (Reply)

Emirates Airline Paints Nigeria Bad On Their Website / Dual Citizenship / 2017 Eid Holiday: Fun Places To Visit In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.