Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found (695 Views)

A Uniport Student Sentenced To Death For Killing, By Hanging / Missing Uniport Student / "I Am A Product Of Grace" Uniport Student Who Suffered A 2nd Degree Burn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found by jayAjoku(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2017
The Missing Uniport student Named Henry Chiokwa who was reported to be missing since November of 2016 has been found he was brought home on Sunday being the 22nd of January 2017 by his elder brother Nnamdi within the hours of 6:30 to 7:00 in the evening, His brother recounted that he was contacted by a secondary school classmate of henry who passed information of Henry's whereabouts to him on the 21st of January 2017 that he had found henry Moving about one of the streets in the city of calabar in cross rivers state he then cautiously met up with him knowing of his predicament cajoled and lured him to his house so as to keep him in custody until his brother was contacted to pick him up. Henry is now home safe and sound surrounded by Family and he will be made to answer to the police about his ordeal .

I'm posting This because I am a friend of His family we live in same community in port Harcourt (Ogbunabali ) to be precise.

Re: Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found by Theyveedo(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Where did he go?
Re: Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found by jayAjoku(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Theyveedo:
Where did he go?
he went to calabar o he kinda ran away from home

(1) (Reply)

A Masquerade Spotted At Bet9ja Shop (pics) / Bariga Local Government Secretariat Causes Total Blackout In Pedro Community / Apostle Suleiman Told Me His Wife Starves Him Of Sex –stephanie Otobo -e-nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.