Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone (57106 Views)

Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / Police Parade Suspected Ritual Killer, Ifeanyi Dike, In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by phosky(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2017
See the list of the basic requirements for a suspected ritual, gets mistakenly sent to a wrong number

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/see-list-of-basic-requirements-for.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by pweshboi(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2017
lol... this is serious, boiz eyes d red now #MoneyMustBeMade... make dem sha calm down, money ritual always have a very bad ending but people still don't care. Nah wah ooo

17 Likes

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by kabayomi(m): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2017
shocked shocked

Lalasticlala nah wetin you wan use am for?? Okay no snake in the list so e fit no be you grin

But that phone number sha lipsrsealed cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Lolz @ "baba go tell you the rest" grin
So all these horrible items are not even enough, God punish Satan

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by DTOBS(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2017
See life... cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by kheengjay(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2017
I always wanted to be the first to comment,but. Hell no!

I mean, who are all these people that comment at the speed of light?

what internet network do they use?

what do they live for?

do they even eat?

walks out of thread #smh

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by pweshboi(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2017
kheengjay:

what do they live for?

do they even eat?

walks out of thread
hahahahahahaha broda calm down, try harder next time

11 Likes

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by veekid(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2017
Money no dey come easy o; mehn see groove now
Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by Deeypeey(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2017
the guy get mind sef...still dey reply

5 Likes

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2017
surveyor come an measure this land and sell I don't need it, I thought I could comment I can't . interested buyers call me

1 Like

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by opyzy(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2017
God saved that guy that naija police didn't see it first, his life would have crashed like MMM

4 Likes

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by Jimyn(f): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2017
Ritual gone wrong

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by ademidedavid(f): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
God don decide to bless u dis year.....just try get the ingredients and google on how you go take use am.......Remember me in your kingdom ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Satan has value for and upholds the human life highly because we are his creations, Satan will never advocate such and it's clear that all this ritual things are of the enemy blood sucking gods brought by xtianity to decieve gullible people that Satan is behind all evil and to further shift their minds totally from the truth.

Even as far to common animals there is a strong rule to not kill them for any other reason apart from food, because they are very sacred creations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by Godprotectigbo2(f): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
nawa for people in dat part of the country.....they can do anything for ritual

both small and big dey into ritual

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Fixed
Afonjas undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by wayray: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Kwatinu, the Thunder wey go Strike u and Baba Still Dey do warm up
Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by olafunny(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
Afonjas undecided

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by smogup: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Raid is now 1200 naira sad
Its like someone will have to find away to live in peace with mosquitoes.
No need for violence cry
Let's live in peace as one smiley

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by modelssphere(f): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
God have mercy...Just to make money.
Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by Xzbit91: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin grin
Calm down, there is no prize for first to comment

kheengjay:

what do they live for?

do they even eat?

walks out of thread #smh

BTW, how do we know this wasn't stage managed?

4 Likes

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by mizzteejay(f): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Hmnn,vanity upon vanity
Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by hizaya61(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2017
recession shocked
Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by dhardline(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Why evuls na? All for this short life wey we dey so!
Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by Geestarry(f): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2017
And he even replied that its a mistake.....

Who'd do that?

1 Like

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by budosky(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Haba! Ontop wetin?

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by NIJJAking(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2017
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by aku626(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2017
This should be reported to the police immediately.

1 Like

Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by Zi: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Has this thing ever made anybody rich? #justcurious
Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by MrGreenMavro: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2017
grin
Re: List Of The Requirements For A Suspected Ritual Mistakenly Sent To A Wrong Phone by indoorlove(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2017
The clear evidence of a fail society with debase morality.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food / My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo) / Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.