Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Urgent Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy (2375 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In VI / Urgent Vacancy (limited Position) / URGENT: Vacancy For CV And Cover Letter Writers (two Slots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy by skillzbae(f): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2017
I need an honest guy who can work at a barbecue stand, he has to stay around Yaba, ojuelegba, sabo or ebute meta. U will be trained even if u don't have idea of the job, but you need to be honest, neat and God fearing. Pls call 08065291907 or 08023641584.
Qualification: ssce or ND
Attractive salary
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2017
skillzbae:
I need an honest guy who can work at a barbecue stand, he has to stay around Yaba, ojuelegba, sabo or ebute meta. U will be trained even if u don't have idea of the job, but you need to be honest, neat and God fearing. Pls call 08065291907 or 08023641584.
Attractive salary

Please, I don't really have enough credit on my phone to call but i will like to take the job. I stay at Ikorodu, I'm an ND graduate.

Please, consider me, I dnt mind relocating to suit you if you have a place for me to stay. Thank you ma'am..
Re: Urgent Vacancy by skillzbae(f): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2017
Jadonjack:

Please, I don't really have enough credit on my phone to call but i will like to take the job. I stay at Ikorodu, I'm an ND graduate.

Please, consider me, I dnt mind relocating to suit you if you have a place for me to stay. Thank you ma'am.. My number is 08026678023

I wish I can help but Ikorodu is too far, because it might be difficult to go home when u close. if u have someone around the mentioned axis, I will give I the job
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
skillzbae:

I wish I can help but Ikorodu is too far, because it might be difficult to go home when u close. if u have someone around the mentioned axis, I will give I the job

I have no one around dere... Thankz anyway
Re: Urgent Vacancy by JOBERMAN(f): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Getting buyers for your products can be depressing. This place lessens the stress.

Visit www.shopbraid.com to make reaching potential buyers easier.

You create a store for free, upload your goods and start receiving both local and global orders.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by emmanuelbrown26: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
skillzbae:
Attractive salary
Ma, I have no experience but a fast learner, can i apply
Re: Urgent Vacancy by motty92: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
This might just be for you or someone you know:

One of our clients is about to fill the vacant position of "HR Associate".

Job Requirements:

- Must have at least 1 FULL year experience in STRUCTURED HR FUNCTIONS (Recruitment, employee relations, Learning and development, Payroll...)

- Must have completed NYSC

- Ability to communicate effectively.

- Must be a Female

- Membership of a professional body is an added advantage

Kindly note that job location is in Lagos (mainland).

Interested candidates should send CV to client@chariscoopers.net with 'HR Associate' as subject of the mail.

Please note that non compliance with job title format leads to automatic disqualification.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Thank you!
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Ademat7(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Let me work with u on weekend alone
skillzbae:
Attractive salary
Re: Urgent Vacancy by OlusamAdvert(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
skillzbae:
Attractive salary

Hello ma'am My name is Onadiran Oluwaseyi, I was the one who sent you a message yesterday night. The reason I choose I was confused on the location is because I was previously working at Ebute meta in a Cafeteria at Redeemed National Headquarter so I have a place there to stay but I do come from ojuelegba so that's why I was confused but I prefer ojuelegba. Please am a honest person and goal oriented person as well. Am a fast learner and I achieve result with little or no supervision. Please I will like you to consider me to work with you and I promise I will never let you down by the grace of God. Thank you. Onadiran Oluwaseyi
Re: Urgent Vacancy by skillzbae(f): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
OlusamAdvert:

Hello ma'am My name is Onadiran Oluwaseyi, I was the one who sent you a message yesterday night. The reason I choose I was confused on the location is because I was previously working at Ebute meta in a Cafeteria at Redeemed National Headquarter so I have a place there to stay but I do come from ojuelegba so that's why I was confused but I prefer ojuelegba. Please am a honest person and goal oriented person as well. Am a fast learner and I achieve result with little or no supervision. Please I will like you to consider me to work with you and I promise I will never let you down by the grace of God. Thank you. Onadiran Oluwaseyi

OK, u were the one that called me now right?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by OlusamAdvert(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
skillzbae:

OK, u were the one that called me now right?

Yes I called you this morning ma'am.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by monabass: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
OlusamAdvert:

I think u should give him the opportunity undecided
Re: Urgent Vacancy by simplexman: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast paced industry? Do you have a passion for manufacturing? Do you have experience managing production in a food industry?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
A leading FMCG company in Agbara, Ogun State is recruiting for a System Support Officer who will serve in a 24—hour situation. The System Support Officer will uphold expectations set by the Info Tech Supervisor.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Working within the practice system team, the System Support Officer will play a key role in supporting the users of critical case and the role key area of focus are:

1. To provide first line support (remotely) to users of practice systems across the organisation, refereeing these to the System Support analyst/Practice System Team manager if they require extensive investigation
2. To ensure that emails requesting support/training are correctly categorised in the online support system.
3. The role requires you to blend technical and systems knowledge with an understanding of the front line activities and an ability to convey your understanding of the system at an appropriate level to various staff members and teams.

KEY ACTIVITIES

1. Responsible to resolve first line support issues (including support calls that require a degree of analysis, investigation and problem solving)
2. To record bugs so that they can be reported to systems suppliers and assisting the System Support analyst to complete service request.
3. To assist with system training and support (I.e. training events, support visits, super user events) where needed.
4. To participate in software testing for new release where required.
5. To undertake activities relating to system maintenance and upgrades that are conducted in and out of normal working hour.
6. To work with the Practice System Manager to identify and prioritise system enhancements/changes.
7. To manage individual tasks/projects as defined and assigned by the practice systems manager
8. To undertake any other duties required by practice systems manager
9. To provide cover for system support analyst as directed by practice system manager

This position requires a versatile candidate. The working environment can be stressful and fast paced; the ideal candidate will be motivated and organized. At different points in the year the System Support Officer will work odd hours depending on work load. It is important that this individual can perform and oversee these duties at varying times of the day.

Requirements

In order to be considered for this post you will have to demonstrate that you already have:

1. BSc/HND or B. Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science
2. 4 -5 years’ experience in providing support to a team.
3. Proficient in tools such as MS Office (Excel and Outlook) and reporting.
4. Expeperience of working with high volume of support calls
5. Think creatively and be open to new ways of doing things.
6. Be an engaged and positive team member.
7. Knowledge of information/database

Interested candidates should please forward their CV to mbigbo.roseline@primerafood-nigeria.com on or before 26th January 2017 with the advertised position as the SUBJECT.

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Please Beware Of Fake N-power Websites / N-power Teach Assessment Test To Closes Tomorrow, See Next Stage / Job For An Airport Protocol And Travel Officer At Stresert Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.