Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) (28803 Views)

'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / Pastor Contracted Me To Get A Virgin For Ritual Purposes —suspect (photo) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Ayoswit(f): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2017
k
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Innodon:
Reason why I don't give out my phone
Supported
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by godquality: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Oh oh oh. At such a tender age.

At that age all we could think of was to go play football or watch the rich also cry. grin... This tells you how bad the situation in the country has gotten.. may God help our children
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Hades2016(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Na small pikin da worry them undecided
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2017
David Lucky...

hmm...
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Mouthgag: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Osus
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by fkj950ax(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2017
okonja:

Don't mind the reporter jare...Always giving us wrong info to read..No transfer that doesn't requires a final verification PIN be it OTP or defined PIN..

Bloody fake news and junk journalism everywhere these days.
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Kx: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Some lil boys approached me sometime in December last year at a restaurant beside Benin Airport offering that they could set up my fone to make free calls all year round.
I declined, telling them that my fone bills were not being borne by me. They specifically requested for my mtn line and phone for set up so friends and family could call it with it. I waved them off knowing they were up to something like this.

Advice: Sometimes we get cheated while we on our own are trying to cheat the system. It does not pay to be desperate. Try as much as possible to stay away from freebies irrespective of the source of the freebie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by crown08(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2017
Realdeals:
They acted childish.
how?
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by morkaz(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2017
Don't think this can be true. There is always a PIN to be entered when transferring money, how did they get that?
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2017
I cant remember were I heard a guy telling one man he can make him watch dstv with his phone.. So nah them..

Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Everblazinggg(f): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2017
Fraud
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by jamislaw(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2017
NCAN representative from Sambisa forest.
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by airminem(f): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2017
VulgarVulvas:
daft idiots.
In this era of BVN, an account number is a valid ID
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2017
Young lazy fools.
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by K024(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
Lesson for all those that do online transfers, be careful with ur phones

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

My bank wants me to validate a particular phone that I use for online transactions so that I won't need the token. I declined because the risk will be too much. Anyone that steals my phone will see the text messages about my account activities and balance. And the phone is all they need to transfer all they want. Mba

1 Like

Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by cybriz82(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2017
tau since ur mother is fed up we also are fed up.
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Badge1: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2017
Ezionye:
Don't these transfer codes or platforms require special PINs or passwords?
de help dem to subscribe.... meaning de will definitely get d pin frm dem. wich since its ur fone u will gladly giv to dem
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Aroh48(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2017
cummando:
Which category these ones go fall into now. Flatinosos or afongees
you are so terrible, tribal bigot.
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Aroh48:
you are so terrible, tribal bigot.
Wetin be bigot? You mean begotten son? If you know the real me you won't say that. Anyways just having fun. Take no offense. Hypertension is the highest killer in Nigeria now
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by IseOluwa777(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
How did they get the transfer pin?
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by gozzlin: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lucky is not lucky this time.

I wonder why half of Edo guys' bears the name 'Lucky'. Really bizarre.
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ezionye:
Don't these transfer codes or platforms require special PINs or passwords?

That's the problem. Like access bank.. If you dail there code in someones phone you will just see an option to transfer fund without asking for the owner of the phone's Account number or BVN.. Now assuming the person uses Access bank.. That's all ur money gone.
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by lereinter(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
dingbang:
I must make it mentality

if that the case its better

they just go hotel call gals people f.cuk for 500 naira and begin buy various foreign wine for them
finish the money them continue to beg...
Re: We Transfer Victims’ Funds With Their Phones ­—suspect (photo) by Lordspicy(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
abeg how Una take do am?
I mean how u take get d person transfer pin and password?

my papa get too much but him dey stingy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Banish From Umuchu, Anambra After Killing Many/Mistakenly Killing His Son / Couple's Throats Cut As They Slept In Enugu / Groom And Five Others Found Dead After Traditional Wedding In Enugu Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.