Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Am Healthy, Buhari Releases Beautiful Photos From London - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Healthy, Buhari Releases Beautiful Photos From London (513 Views)

Buhari Releases N19.67bn For Completion Of East-west Road Project / BREAKING NEWS: Graphic Images From London Terror, Four People, One Police Dead / Beautiful Photos From Anchor University Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Healthy, Buhari Releases Beautiful Photos From London by nelsonjay(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2017
President Buhari has released photos to show that evidence of his good health in London following the rumour that trend in social media that the president is dead.The president took to his personal Twitter to release a picture of himself lounging in the UK and watching political television show ‘Sunday Politics’ on Channels. See his pictures http://mystatenews.com/buhari-releases-beautiful-photos-london/
Re: I Am Healthy, Buhari Releases Beautiful Photos From London by luckyz4rea(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2017
So i should click the link because i want to see Buhari's picture?

Who Buhari's pics help? Which Data i wan use view am?

Anyway! Good to know he's well and praise to God the giver of health!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Extends Vacation Indefinitely, Writes National Assembly / I’m Not Trying To Say He Won’t Play For A Different Team. / I Feel Like I'm Outgrowing Nairaland, Pls Mods Stop Posting Fake News!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.