Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Why Does The Cap Of Neurogesic Ointment Always Crack? (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does The Cap Of Neurogesic Ointment Always Crack? (pics) (1309 Views)

Essential Balm Ointment.My Number One Traveling Companion Drug. / Multiporpose Ointment For Healthy Body. / 16 Ways To Use Ointment Balm Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The Cap Of Neurogesic Ointment Always Crack? (pics) by me2me: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2017
Hello,
Ive always wondered why the caps of Neurogesic ointments crack shortly after purchase despite been stored within recommended room temperature. I feel this defect should be brought to the attention of the manufacturers as this wont do good to the image of the Nation if its been exported to neighbouring Countries and beyond.

Re: Why Does The Cap Of Neurogesic Ointment Always Crack? (pics) by tolugar: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2017
Then buy volini gel.

Which is even better
Re: Why Does The Cap Of Neurogesic Ointment Always Crack? (pics) by mrcrabs(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Same with funbact A.

(1) (Reply)

The PET CDS Group Sensitizes Fellow Corps Members / 8 Side Effects Of Drinking Too Much Water / Kwara Appoints Nurse As Commissioner Of Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.