Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

1 Bedroom Self Con Needed Urgently Around Agege - Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Bedroom Self Con Needed Urgently Around Agege - Lagos (604 Views)

One Killed At APC Convention In Agege, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Bedroom Self Con Needed Urgently Around Agege - Lagos by sleeknick: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2017
Hello people!

I will be relocating to Lagos quite soon and i need a nice one bedroom selfcon with water and where there is light with amount in total to be #200k. Which is 150k yearly, tenancy n agent fee 50k.
Location should be agege or any area close to the airport.

Thanks! smiley
Re: 1 Bedroom Self Con Needed Urgently Around Agege - Lagos by Alleviating: 2:06am On Mar 14, 2017
Sir sleeknick.

This is why I need the money. I'm a student, and I still have to survive several days before my exams.

No allowance from family yet. For over a week. I go to friends. Plead for food.

Please kindly shortlist me among the 5 people you intend to select

No amount is too small please

Please, I beg of you.

Account details
Zenith bank.

Kindly like this post to make me sure yuu saw it please cry

Re: 1 Bedroom Self Con Needed Urgently Around Agege - Lagos by Alleviating: 2:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Sleeknick
Re: 1 Bedroom Self Con Needed Urgently Around Agege - Lagos by faithfancy: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2017
sleeknick:
Hello people!

I will be relocating to Lagos quite soon and i need a nice one bedroom selfcon with water and where there is light with amount in total to be #200k. Which is 150k yearly, tenancy n agent fee 50k.
Location should be agege or any area close to the airport.

Thanks! smiley
sir I woke up and saw your thread of rendering help to the needy, though it was Closed by the Mod. Please I want you to extend that kind gesture to me cos am finding it hard to cope as a single mother. I don't need 50k but with 20k I will be able to start something that will make me not to beg again.

Thanks 0697331399 Access bank (Faith Ashir)

(1) (Reply)

SHEHU SANI/PETER OBI 2019: The Formidable Duo! / Thread For Buhari Supporters To Prove That Their Master Is Alive / Open Letter To Fatai Owoseni (lagos Commissioner Of Police).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.