Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) (41535 Views)

Driver Deface The Windscreen Of His Keke Napep With Different Stickers. PHOTOS / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) / Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by badttrader(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
where is the soldier? how did it happen? how did the soldier hear what he was listening to in his car?

op, if you cannot give us complete gist ,abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Unnecessary. Lawless country

1 Like

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
pmc01:
Lies!

He probably arrived at the checkpoint and stubbornly refused to lower the volume of his set. Media Propaganda is too commonplace in this country.
Thank you!!!!
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Yomiwayne80(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
That's why they are dyeing mysteriously in borno state. They onced destroyed both my packing lights and rear view mirror because I was driving on same road with them.... Major road for that matter!

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
eyeview:
As long as Nigerians continue cracking jokes like "if solider slap you.... ", these soldiers will continue to think they are feared and reverenced as Demi gods, they will continue to feel that they can do anything and get away with it.
Nothing annoys me than when I hear jokes eulogising army slaps, mopol slaps, etc. It emboldens them.
Let's all stop such jokes
Ten gbosas for u..........

1 Like

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
b una dey praise them
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
x
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
What we must understand is that Ipods are full of lies.
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by progress69: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
What's with all this unverified news against soldiers?

Social media propaganda gainst soldiers is really getting out of hand.

They tell half stories and even some false stories blaming soldiers
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by tillaman(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bleeping gits!
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by iraborosasu: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Propaganda...... These stories with no foundation keep popping up everywhere. Please tell us what really happened and stop advertising IPOB. I don't think this is entirely true.
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by UgojiC(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
eyeview:
As long as Nigerians continue cracking jokes like "if solider slap you.... ", these soldiers will continue to think they are feared and reverenced as Demi gods, they will continue to feel that they can do anything and get away with it.
Nothing annoys me than when I hear jokes eulogising army slaps, mopol slaps, etc. It emboldens them.

Bro I do get your point, but these guys don't just care as long a you are a civilian.
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by mengho(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
IPADS, lies, deciet & looking for sympathy go hand in hand.
since d op mentioned IPOB I lost intrests in finishing d post cause is just anoda crap.

No taking any sides here but Igbos youths are extremely rude & think they are above d law
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by 0b10010011: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good one!

But the soldiers should have also shot him in the head
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by willibounce1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
You should have taken note of the name of soldier. They always have tags with their names written on it. Just wondering why a soldier would break your glass just because you were listening to radio biafrua.d.

I know how shamelessly ridiculous you ipods can be, so it's hard to believe this story. To know how un intelligent and extremely gullible these ipods can be, you need to check them out on their FB page. I swear you will wonder if there are schools in the sad east with their level of reasoning.
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by neighbourhud: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tazmode:
Soldiers, some of them are good, some of them are bad, you may not be able to tell the difference until you meet them
Gbam!!! I love that statement, 'until you meet them'

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by lazsnaira(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
WHY IS THE FELLOW LISTENING TO RADIO ? HE SHOULD THANK GOD HE WASNT SHOT BY THIS GOOD SOLDIER
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=wayray post=53057006]Ipob, alwyas crying like a baby.[/quote) what concerns ipob with what just happened. Young man get your brain examined
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by symbianDON(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
while not in support of what the soldier did (he was clearly in the wrong) but truth be told, I'm quite sure the soldier didn't smash the windscreen because he was listening to radio bia.f.ra. as the piece of news suggests. it would suffice to say 'while listening to radio'.....the 'radio bia.f.ra' mentioned is just to whip up unnecessary sentiments
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
eyeview:
Dont mind them. They be hyping their slaps like its thunder. When it comes to slaps, my late grandma does it better. I myself can do a good job too. Learn how to stand for your right. Civilians in Lagos have been known to gang beat them at the slightest of provocation of late. That's how its should be done. Get rid of your fear.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
eyeview:
If soldier tear u slap u ur rights nor go dey ur mind grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
eyeview:
Correkt!The joke wey vex me pass be if soldier slap u, you will know police iz urfrend.
This is why I have no pity on dem when dey die on de battlefield or sickness.
We shuld start protesting if countries sell dem weaponz becos dey will surely use it againzt innocent citizens.
I easily pity pipul I can beat when we fight. I don't jst understand how dey feel when dey bully unarmed civillianz.
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
I wonder how some people just post anything and expect some people to believe

I mean where is the picture of the said soldie, no audio or even video back up.

I know IPOB are very good at spreading slander to gain sympathy.

Anybody in his right sense would not blive this without proof.
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Gotta developed countries, the military is a friend to the civilians. Nigeria still practises a false civilian government.
pmc01:
Lies!

He probably arrived at the checkpoint and stubbornly refused to lower the volume of his set. Media Propaganda is too commonplace in this country.
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Snowstorm: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
chiraqDemon:

If soldier tear u slap u ur rights nor go dey ur mind grin grin
Smh
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Lexmeizta: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
In a completely unrelated twist of events, how'd the soldier know what he was listening to? Popped his head into the car, ran to the back to break the windscreen or driver was blasting, ensuring every other person around heard?
BTW..thats not a windscreen/windshield...rear glass not windscreen
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by origima: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
The trouble with some of my fellow IBO brother & sisters is that they continue to debase our pride,sophistication & bravery day by day with there ungodly hate,propaganda & evil imagination against Buhari.No Army smashed this car but the owner
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by gozzlin: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin

Lmfao! The crackdown on IPOB is really heavy. At the rate and manner this crackdown is going, I have a feeling it'll only lead to the fanning of the embers of hate and animosity towards the Nigerian government and ultimately lead to the actualization of Biafra.
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by jtwest(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
smashed it with what precisely? his head angry
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Michel2013: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
pmc01:
Lies!

get laid up by this

1 Like

Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by Mariokenny(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Why is it that we barely hear of these soldiers inhumane treatment in the north?

I suspect its cos only an Hausa man could do a job that is as engaging as soldier work for 48k.
Re: Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos) by billyG(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
video of a soldier smashing d windscreen or WDBI .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. / Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) / 4 ‘Sexually Charged’ Fulani Herders Rape 4 Female Minors In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.