Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Trump Position On Isreal And Middle East Process - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Position On Isreal And Middle East Process (359 Views)

Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Position On Isreal And Middle East Process by AmuDimpka: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
“I believe that my administration will be able to fill an important role in aiding the two sides to reach a just and lasting peace, one which must come through negotiations between the two sides themselves, and not through coercion by outside elements,” he said. “Israel and the Jewish people deserve it.”

Donald Trump

Watch the video

https://etimesafrica./2017/01/23/trump-will-he-trump-on-the-middle-east/
Re: Trump Position On Isreal And Middle East Process by letsbet(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
If he does that successfully, he'll be regarded as a hero.
Re: Trump Position On Isreal And Middle East Process by AmuDimpka: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
letsbet:
If he does that successfully, he'll be regarded as a hero.

I enjoyed the video...he was clear on his position

(1) (Reply)

How To Understand Trump's Kellyane Conway's Lies / Invitation: Social Media Conference 2017 / Queen To Get £6m Pay Increase And This Is From Public Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.