Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,343 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Ownership Of Property Between A Husband And His Wife - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ownership Of Property Between A Husband And His Wife (222 Views)

Landowners In Abuja Take IG Of Police To Court For Illegal Seizes Of Property / Four Vital Documents To Prove Land Ownership / New Land Survey Fees Begin In Lagos, Threaten Home Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ownership Of Property Between A Husband And His Wife by princejoelESQ(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
In my last article on co-ownership, I defined Co - Ownership as the right to the ownership of a property by more than one person, such that on the death of any of the joint owners, the deceased owner’s portion of the property passes to the surviving owner or owners of the property. Today, I am writing on the Right to own property between a Husband and his Wife. A husband and wife have the authority and right to own property separately in their own name without restrictions. A wife has the right to own or acquire property and sell it at any time she wishes without restrictions from her husband. This same principle goes for the husband.... http://www.ibejulekkilawyer.com/ownership-of-property-between-a-husband-and-his-wife/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Let: Office Use- 3br Flat Off Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos / Banana Island Property For Sale / Urgent Request Of A Hotel To Buy Within Ikeja, Ojodu, Berger, Ogba, Ojota, Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.