Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,481 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nigerian Comedian And the Rape Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Comedian And the Rape Issue (503 Views)

Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter / Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival / Comedian Bovi Speaks On The AY & Helen Paul Joke About Tboss & Kemen Rape Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian And the Rape Issue by mayweather40(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
There is outrage on social media over a comedy skit promoting rape, which was released by an upcoming comedian. In the video, a lady went with a policeman to arrest him for raping her. Now here is the problem... According to the comedian, the forceful sexual intercourse is justified. Why? The lady came to spend time at his house for one week. He was spending money on her, taking her to the club and all that, but she kept on rejecting his advances even though she slept in his bed.
During the last night, he forcefully had his way with her. When asked what that was, if not rape, the comedian insisted that it can be justified as fornication. He ended the video by saying to the camera,
"If i want a girl that will sleep in my house and i will spend money on her, I will invite my sister. If you can't sleep with a man, don't go to his house."
Now his comments defending the video from critics were even more shocking. Apparently he doesn't view it as just a comedy skit, but more of a portrayal of his thoughts. It's not only shameful but absolutely distasteful. Read his comments and watch the video below...

Re: Nigerian Comedian And the Rape Issue by Fazemood(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Its Obvious Someone Took It Personal As She Couldn't Bear The Thought Of One Being Sexually Intimated Without Consent Is Seen As A Right Act After Spending A Guys Money. But She Fails To See How Improper It Is To Be With A Man Who Isn't Your Husband In A Closed Room Esp At Night.
2ndly, Its Wrong To Spend What You Aren't Sure If The Motive Behind That Gift Is Pure N Geniune.
When A Man Asks You Out, Buys You Gifts And Do Stuffs For You, Its Right You Know He's Motive. If Its Something You Can Deal With, Good. If It Isn't Reject It No Matter How Good It Looks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Dig Up Photos Of Lauretta Onochie Protesting. / Pastor's Wife Wins Beauty Contest / Grammys 2017: Adele Outshines Beyonce (see Full List Of Winners)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.