Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple (3723 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
I think Funke Akindele and JJC Skillz are just too cute together. Even amidst controversies of Funke giving birth, JJC no gree leave am ooo. Lol grin grin

Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Jimi23(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
How many shades of editing and filtering tho. Shey na baba Mufu the barber dash JJC that receding hairline? E nor try at all. Kikikikikikiki angry "Come and cut ur head here " kinda barber definitely.
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lmao I no Know oo
Jimi23:
How many shades of editing and filtering tho.
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Kobicove(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=Jimi23 post=53068250] How many shades of editing and filtering tho. [/quote

grin
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ok If You all Need a proof, Check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB1QcbQHMC0
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol wetin be space booker? @Kobicove
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by lanicky(f): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
I pray say make them witches nur reason their matter.. I like Funke a lot. embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by modelsms2: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jimi23:
How many shades of editing and filtering tho.

which barber cut that hair jaba
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Larrey(f): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmm,you people shud just leave them alone. When dem marry self?because you people are saying they are best couple now
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol I no fit laugh ooo
lanicky:
I pray say make them witches nur reason their matter.. I like Funke a lot. embarassed
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
@Larrey I said that because even with all dis prophecies here and there about Funke, Their matter na no retreat, no surrender
Larrey:
Hmmm,you people shud just leave them alone. When dem marry self?because you people are saying they are best couple now
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Jimi23(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
modelsms2:

which barber cut that hair jaba

Me sef dey wonder oo. How dem take dash jjc receding hairline like this? E go be baba mufu wey cut that hair.
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by lanicky(f): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ajasco222:
Lol I no fit laugh ooo

Lol
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol whoever Cut the guy's hair shaaaa
Ajasco222:
Ok If You all Need a proof, Check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB1QcbQHMC0
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Larrey(f): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ajasco222:
@Larrey I said that because even with all dis prophecies here and there about Funke, Their matter na no retreat, no surrender
I'm nt praying that they should separate because I love funke and am a lady too. But we should be realistic here, you can't conclude that they are the best couple for now because they've not even spent a year together as a couple and I heard JJC has 2 children or so(not really sure o). I wish them the best.
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wow, Really? I pray God Keep their marriage o.
Larrey:
I'm nt praying that they should separate because I love funke and am a lady too. But we should be realistic here, you can't conclude that they are the best couple for now because they've not even spent a year together as a couple and I heard JJC has 2 children or so(not really sure o). I wish them the best.
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Jimi23(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Larrey:

3 kids from 3 different women actually.
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jesu!
Jimi23:

3 kids from 3 different women actually.
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Jimi23(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ajasco222:
Jesu!

Yep!
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
But lets reason this, the guy no dey stay for one place ni abi wetin happen?? grin grin grin
Jimi23:

Yep!
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lmao wicked!!! grin grin grin
Jimi23:
How many shades of editing and filtering tho. Shey na baba Mufu the barber dash JJC that receding hairline? E nor try at all. Kikikikikikiki angry "Come and cut ur head here " kinda barber definitely.
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Jimi23(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ajasco222:
But lets reason this, the guy no dey stay for one place ni abi wetin happen?? grin grin grin

The matter tire me as Funke dey so when it comes to her booS, there is no love in sharing o and this man can like to share suntin aroooounnnddd.
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol You really mean JJC ooo
grin grin grin grin
Jimi23:

The matter tire me as Funke dey so when it comes to her booS, there is no love in sharing o and this man can like to share suntin aroooounnnddd.
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Jimi23(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ajasco222:
Lol You really mean JJC ooo
grin grin grin grin

Na joke we dey oo grin
Re: This Is Why Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Remain The Best Couple by Ajasco222: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Abeg na true... No love in Sharing for that kind level grin grin grin
Jimi23:

Na joke we dey oo grin

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Photo Of Mother Of 1 At 20yrs Vs Mother Of 7 At 43yrs / Throwback Photos Of Kid Actress Lilian Ekenta With Liz Benson At Izaga Movie / Meet Chioma's Beautiful Family, Sisters & Davido's In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.