Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos (41447 Views)

Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / Old Man Steals Bras And Panties In Ikeja, Lagos, Caught And Apprehended. Photos / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by creamylicious(f): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
fraud oooo....i joined one bitcoin peer to peer donation group oooo.... funded my wallet with 0.03 oooo... now i don't want to do again .please house can i sell d bitcoin or is my money gone??
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by Ahmed99: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
I bet everyone reading this is holding the phone in
their right hand, with three fingers in the back, and
the pinky at the bottom and scrolling with their
thumb....back to the topic dey should be properly dealt with...playing wit innocent lives
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by soath(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
creamylicious:
fraud oooo....i joined one bitcoin peer to peer donation group oooo.... funded my wallet with 0.03 oooo... now i don't want to do again .please house can i sell d bitcoin or is my money gone??
Please try suggestions from previous posts. Goodnight!
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by ogtavia(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
I was in sokoto last week..walahi,apart from the abject lack of hygiene,the poor child beggars...I ate the worst food of my life there....walahi...even their own shinkafa was horrible....
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by creamylicious(f): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
soath:
Please try suggestions from previous posts. Goodnight!
tanks sir
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by Mufasa27(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
That guy in the second pics thoughcry
Who created that guy
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by tchigofigo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by vicostyles(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Endtime Hustlers
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by Mlofficial: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chai
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by x12345678x: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
abokibuhari:
blood of omenka shocked
Guy u dey para for dis omenka guy sha...lol
Wia d guy dey sef

1 Like

Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by Royalfurnitures: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
They should be made to eat the meat

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by AdonaiRoofing(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is real wickedness,.. Might be Boko Haram members

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by Freestainworld(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
some Hausa men tire person, tomorrow them go sell vulture as chicken, today na decayed meat.
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by solidman59(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmmmm, no kind hustle we no go see for naija
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
What the f......? What heartless bastards. Things have gotten REAL BAD.
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by Sparklettunes1: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmm na was ohh
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by peterumimo13(m): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
embarassed

Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2017
ogtavia:
I was in sokoto last week..walahi,apart from the abject lack of hygiene,the poor child beggars...I ate the worst food of my life there....walahi...even their own shinkafa was horrible....
lol...
that is medusa dish made in shokoto grin
the scenaro resembles the months preceding the french revolution.

1 Like

Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by iukpe: 1:15am On Jan 24, 2017
Who will be silly to buy decayed meat? Unless if roasted, dried and heavily spiced bush meat, which can be a delicacy in some areas.
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by yusufjay: 1:37am On Jan 24, 2017
orisi risi
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by Jessam: 1:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Its so sad that people are being sold rotten meat. Let me use this opportunity to introduce Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farms Ltd, we are purveyors of quality meats and eggs.

Jessam cattle ranch & farms aims to be a major player in the meat industry and help stop the importation of cheap, rotten, chemical induced meat from being dumped in Nigeria, often slowly ruining our health .

Slow and steady Jessam will grow to be a strong brand in food industry. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by kadiri3(m): 2:06am On Jan 24, 2017
Na which kind thing be this na
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by cuminside: 5:02am On Jan 24, 2017
kolado:
Nigeria needs deliverance. Everything is getting worse day by day.

I love what is happening, next time if someone campaigns for an office of the president, Nigerians will ask questions and vote according to the credibility of the person and not vote based on tribe and hate. Good riddance recession

1 Like

Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by Mshow94(m): 5:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Chai!
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by nwakibie3(m): 5:31am On Jan 24, 2017
According to Hon. Aminu Ibrahim who was present during their arrest, he promised to make sure the men are sent to jail for the shameless act as

So u want them to be jail because they sold rotten meat? Abeg make them free the guys jor. How many of them polithiefians have been sent to jail for swindling nigeria?
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by davidif: 6:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Jessam:
Its so sad that people are being sold rotten meat. Let me use this opportunity to introduce Jessam Cattle Ranch and Farms Ltd, we are purveyors of quality meats and eggs.

Jessam cattle ranch & farms aims to be a major player in the meat industry and help stop the importation of cheap, rotten, chemical induced meat from being dumped in Nigeria, often slowly ruining our health .

Slow and steady Jessam will grow to be a strong brand in food industry. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

Nice business.

What sec. school did you go to?
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by Ukamaka3237(f): 6:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Nawa ooooooooh...dix people go kill person ooooo
Re: Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos by Emymich: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Chaii u went too far man. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Commits Suicide After Supreme Court Judgement / Nurse Struggling With A Rapist Injured In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / 'Bishop' Returns To South Africa After Ozubulu Church Massacre.See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.