Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Abe luckshow kizben - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abe luckshow kizben (721 Views)

Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Resigns After 7 Years In Power / Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abe luckshow kizben by Incredibleceo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lucky Sunday Abe (born 4 Aug. 1998) better known by his stage name LuckShow Kizben, is a song writer, recording artist and performer in Port Harcourt. He started his musical career at the age of 10 writing songs while still in primary school. LuckShow Kizben released a hot banger using a azonto beat titled Wajosoro in the year 2012 which turned wave in his college back then. He went on recording songs like Seki, I love the way, and Tribute to my dad which made him very popular because of the hits and he started been booked for show's here and there. Later in 2015 he joined a music group formally Real Man Nation and they welcomed him and currently now it's Real Men Nation. With the crew he dropped his most anticipated singles titled Oluwa Answer and Bembi (smelling shit) which threw much fans at him too. He has so many features like No time by Joe Young, Mma Mma by kelves Nation, Sexy Summer and Amaka by LukWize, I love you by P_Brown and songs by Srem Life. LuckShow Kizben visited 93.7 rhythm FM Port Harcourt and was on air with his music TM Real Men Nation which gained him more value

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan - If You Dont Like My Music Get Off / AY Makun Shooting Another Movie Titled “10 Days In Sun City” See Photos & Video / “you Are A Bloody Illiterate” – Nigerian Professor Basts 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.