Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Freeze Commends Tunde Bakare's Statement "All General Overseer Must Be Jailed" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze Commends Tunde Bakare's Statement "All General Overseer Must Be Jailed" (571 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Commends Tunde Bakare's Statement "All General Overseer Must Be Jailed" by Oculease: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
CoolFm OAP Daddy Freeze commends Tunde Bakare for Speaking the Truth about Nigerian Pastors ,After Tunde Said All General Overseers must go to Prison ..See what he wrote below ;

This man is my hero! Jesus was flogged for speaking the truth, if they are going to flog TUNDE BAKARE for speaking the truth, @callmiifexco, @princeamihc, @lara_sage_lifestylecoach @daddyfreeze_fanpage, @officialwest77 and I, along with every member of the #FreeTheSheeple Christian movement are willing to be flogged along with TUNDE BAKARE!
-
I hereby declare his church, the Latter Rain Assembly, the FIRST #FreeTheSheeple compliant church! Please visit the church at number 4 Akilo road, off Oba Akran Avenue, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos this Sunday and any other Sunday the Lord avails you to attend the service. Remember dear brothers, a church needs funds for maintenance, so do give offerings as the Lord places it in your heart to give.
-
This man speaks the truth, he will not lead you to the slaughter. ~FRZ.
-
The part of hell where your beloved Daddy GOs will roast, is being prepared by Satan himself, for leading the sheep to eternal damnation.
Their judgement however, begins here on earth.
As they have stolen from the poor in the name of the LORD, they cannot escape his punishment!
-
They have rendered an entire country hopeless by building churches instead of factories.
-
They have brainwashed the sheeple who will still insult me for this post. No amount of insults can hide the truth or stifle the growth of this wonderful, life saving Christian movement, based on the life and teachings of our teacher, Lord and father Jesus Christ!

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/01/daddy-freeze-supports-pastor-tunde.html
Re: Freeze Commends Tunde Bakare's Statement "All General Overseer Must Be Jailed" by smithe113(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
this man ehn
Re: Freeze Commends Tunde Bakare's Statement "All General Overseer Must Be Jailed" by ikp120(m): 12:37am On Jan 24, 2017
His opinion though. Everyone can't have the same perspective.
Re: Freeze Commends Tunde Bakare's Statement "All General Overseer Must Be Jailed" by sonofluc1fer: 12:44am On Jan 24, 2017
The grace of Satan is really upon this man's life. Mukeke.
Re: Freeze Commends Tunde Bakare's Statement "All General Overseer Must Be Jailed" by Omudia11: 2:17am On Jan 24, 2017
The devil's son above my post just confirmed that Daddy Freeze belongs to his father the devil.

Daddy Freezer or Air conditioner, you are finished.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo A Decent Christian Sister / 155 Names Of God / REVEALED: What Nigerian Police Told Apostle Johnson Suleman During Interrogation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.