Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,513 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6504779 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (6283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2dmax(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Lekki

Shared flat

Each room ensuite

400k total package

320k p/a renewal

Amie2first:
please I (female) need a selfcontain or a room in a flat, in any of the areas (yaba, gbagada, surulere, oworoshoki etc) close to island.

my budget is 150k - 200k. I can't afford agent/agreement fee. If you are planning to move out of your present apartment before second week of February, I can renew the rent or you are aware of a vacant apartment in your area(close to island). please contact me on 2349091470184.
thank you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JAccksnow(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2020
A mini flat up for rent in a new building at Badore, Ajah
Price- 280k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2dmax(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2020
Are the blinds for sale?

Vickytitz:
Fully padded bed frame and bed side-55k
Full orthopedic mouka foam-45k
They are both used for less than three months

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JAccksnow(m): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2020
Amie2first:
please I (female) need a selfcontain or a room in a flat, in any of the areas (yaba, gbagada, surulere, oworoshoki etc) close to island.

my budget is 150k - 200k. I can't afford agent/agreement fee. If you are planning to move out of your present apartment before second week of February, I can renew the rent or you are aware of a vacant apartment in your area(close to island). please contact me on 2349091470184.
thank you
A mini flat up for rent in a new building at Badore, Ajah
Price- 280k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2dmax(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2020
Picture of 6kg cylinder pls. I need it NOW

aAK1:
Clean bedside fridge and a 6kg cylinder for sale
Fridge 14,000
Cylinder 4,000
Location Iyanapaja
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2dmax(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2020
It's okay, Sir

Though his approach was harsh, he is entirely right. This is a clearance sales thread.

Clearance means one intends to give away belongings for whatever reasons. It is not where you sell things you still have attachments for.

As he advised, pls try Jiji

proclinician:

Something is wrong with you. Come on shut up. Why not go and steal it and watch ur stupid ass burn to hell.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by totit: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2020
Vickytitz:
Fully padded bed frame and bed side-55k
Full orthopedic mouka foam-45k
They are both used for less than three months

Your locate matters a lot.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2020
azpekuliar:

Photograph of the engine bay

Moto wey don reach Zamfara tey tey.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by azpekuliar: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2020
dollarnaira:

Moto wey don reach Zamfara tey tey.

grin cheesy Congrats
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TellMeNothing: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That's the problem with Abuja people, very greedy things. What exactly is clearance sales in all you've posted? That first stool can b gotten for 3k or less and you've used it for God knows how long? Even the sneakers, 7k!? Shimida? Niggy bera pipe low or go open a jiji account and sell ya stuffs... Fake people

Young man you must be very stupid. All I see is nothing but pure hate. Vile contempt and disgust harboured unnecessarily. 'Abuja people'?

How? Kai Caman ya?

"I made a post on a Clarence thread with initial prices. There is absolutely no way to think I won't get a bargain on what I have posted." This for sure is the routine here. Infact yesterday someone already bargained to come pick up the table at almost half the price. You did not quote for bargain or inquiries, boom you let out that budding hate in you. Who do you?

Like this is Clarence thread, people post stuff,, interested buyers quote and make bargain. I post mine, because I am in abj a nincompoop decides to express utter disgust and call names generalising.

Which kind wahala be this...you better be careful

Say Shimida 7k You get money na him you never buy am. Go thief am na make u see as your life go roll like toilet paper. Your head no correct. Agbor

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TellMeNothing: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
2dmax:
It's okay, Sir

Though his approach was harsh, he is entirely right. This is a clearance sales thread.

Clearance means one intends to give away belongings for whatever reasons. It is not where you sell things you still have attachments for.

As he advised, pls try Jiji

My friend you better keep quiet. And so he decides to insult everybody in/from abj? He is free to make a point without insulting. But At least after trying to make a bargain and maybe got a decline which everyone can relate to as being unfair. But no. he did not, he just came spew hate accusing everybody of being greedy. Nothing but hate. Call a spade a spade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by limpopo: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
dollarnaira:
For those complaining of "too large files difficult to upload",do the following:

Snap
Crop(edit)
Or

Snap
Screenshot
Crop

E.g a file of 6mb can b cropped to 1.6mb

Na canon una use take the pix?

You dey mind them .. na the ojoro wey Dem wan do dey worry them... Once you hear I can't upload, just know something is wrong..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by owolabiza(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
ollowing item are already in Nigeria and are for sale. 1. IPHONE 7 (32GB,- 50k)chips
2. SAMSUNG S8PLUS(64GB,BLACK FU)-68k
3. 2pcs of SAMSUNG S7 EDGE(GOLD, 32GB,FU)- 35k
4. SAMSUNG S7 Active (BLACKS, 32GB,FU) -35K

5.. SAMSUNG s8 (BLACK, 4gb 64gb ,FU) - 50k

All above phones are direct Usa
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TellMeNothing: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
proclinician:

Something is wrong with you. Come on shut up. Why not go and steal it and watch ur stupid ass burn to hell.

Don't mind the Nincompoop..

In 2017 I sold my car just a little bit above half the price I bought it base on an emergency like this. If not the fact I was based in Airforce base and had friends and colleagues around. The buyer was still doubting genuity cause of the super great cheap deal...
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
owolabiza:
ollowing item are already in Nigeria and are for sale.
1. IPHONE 7 (32GB,- 50k)chips

2. SAMSUNG S8PLUS(64GB,BLACK FU)-68k

3. 2pcs of SAMSUNG S7 EDGE(GOLD, 32GB,FU)- 35k

4. SAMSUNG S7 Active (BLACKS, 32GB,FU) -35K

5.. SAMSUNG s8 (BLACK, 4gb 64gb ,FU) - 50k

All above phones are direct Usa
pictures
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bettybarbie9: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
hapheeyxz:

Bros, 25k na.
No sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Bettybarbie9: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bettybarbie9:
FASTEST FINGER
Neatly used IPhone 6 Plus 16GB FOR SALE
FAULT- None
MEMORY- 16GB
COLOUR -Silver
APPEARANCE- Clean
Comes with free pouch (black )
PRICE- 35k
Call ———08023175939 No WhatsApp .
LOCATION — Lagos mainland but can be waybilled to any part of the country
Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by VoltaireQ: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Adidas Sneakers 41/42

Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by VoltaireQ: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Peach Nine West Loafer 42

Lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
TellMeNothing:

Young man you must be very stupid. All I see is nothing but pure hate. Vile contempt and disgust harboured unnecessarily. 'Abuja people'?

How? Kai Caman ya?

"I made a post on a Clarence thread with initial prices. There is absolutely no way to think I won't get a bargain on what I have posted." This for sure is the routine here. Infact yesterday someone already bargained to come pick up the table at almost half the price. You did not quote for bargain or inquiries, boom you let out that budding hate in you. Who do you?

Like this is Clarence thread, people post stuff,, interested buyers quote and make bargain. I

You made a valid point but pls try not to use certain words in a public forum.Try biko no matter the offence.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yangami: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
princegeremi:

Do you still need this, mine is still available.

The person that contacted me wasn't serious at all. He called for something he did not request for and blocked the opportunity for the person that actually made the request and ended up not showing up.

Please hit me up, the gen is still available.

zero seven zero six triple eight, double one, eight three.

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by george31(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
call or send WhatsApp message to 08037133612 or 08025646429.
for bulk buy

Adjustable Reading Table & Chair
suitable for lecture halls, training classroom, school, reception room, meeting room, library, university, outdoor show, daily life, etc. Suitable for all age group. Very strong and durable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
Juliearth:

grin grin Na audio agreement o cool

Heartbreak. I don die. Juliearth has finished me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by TiffanyJ(f): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
peacefulP20:
Goodday House! All items are in good condition.
1. Almost new electrical blender 18k
2. Mini electrical sewing machine with 13 stitches, decorative inclusive 18k
3. Janome electrical sewing machine with 15 stitches 25k.
4. Janome computerise electrical sewing machine with 15 stitches 30k.
LG fridge with freezer 40k.
6. 8k Scanfrost top loader washing machine, with spin 30k
7. 1 terabyte WD external hard drive 15k.
8. Two 5 by 7ft, highest quality Persian rug 40k each, barely used.
9. One 3 by 5ft, highest quality Persian rug 40k barely used.
10. 32inches Panasonic lcd tv 27k.
11. 4 sitter wooden dinning set with marble table, barely used. 70k
12. Scanfrost gas cooker with oven and burner 20k.
Location, Lakowe Ajah, Lagos.
Serious buyer should contact my whatsapp 08137672822 for reasonable negotiations and pictures. I tried uploading here but it wasn't successful. Thanks.
I'm interested in the hard drive. What's your last price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
nonny400:

Heartbreak. I don die. Juliearth has finished me

grin grin grin grin

Sorry CSB bae, okay let me upgrade it to audio-visual.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGreignn: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
VoltaireQ:
Adidas Sneakers 41/42

Lagos

Why not dispose or dash this to your close relatives?
To even see it all dirty and stained shows how disgusting it is.

Tufiakwa!

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingofthemall: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
george31:
call or send WhatsApp message to 08037133612 or 08025646429.
for bulk buy

Adjustable Reading Table & Chair
suitable for lecture halls, training classroom, school, reception room, meeting room, library, university, outdoor show, daily life, etc. Suitable for all age group. Very strong and durable
What's the price

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by aAK1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
2dmax:
Picture of 6kg cylinder pls. I need it NOW

its been uploaded
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
TellMeNothing:

How? Kai Caman ya?

Like this is Clarence thread, people post stuff,, interested buyers quote and make bargain. I post mine, because I am in abj a nincompoop decides to express utter disgust and call names generalising.

Which kind wahala be this...you better be careful

Say Shimida 7k You get money na him you never buy am. Go thief am na make u see as your life go roll like toilet paper. Your head no correct. Agbor
Lol... people's tolerance level during this regime is quite low sha. Anyways gimme d shimida abi owomida for 2k clearance price.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
VoltaireQ:
Adidas Sneakers 41/42

Lagos

Bros so if person give u 9k you go collect? I sure say that dirty stain no fit comot, if not, u for wash am clean before u upload an here

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
proclinician:

Dry. Did I mention anything about stealing? Go abroad and get schooled on what clearance sales means

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liadi2(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
For sale Tecno DroidPad 10 Pro II 16 GB Gray. Note nothing happen to the screen it was the screen guide that have dent not the screen. Whats app 08102229757. Location Ibadan but can be way bill out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (6283) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eghuan1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.