Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6448711 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (6266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ofemigeorge(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
gmacnoms:
go through my threads, 2/3 years ago, I was selling this at 35k uk used. The clearance price for this shouldn't be more than 25kMAX!!!!!!
ok , call me if you intrested......09056901155

64gig, wifi, sim card , neat. ipad

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by khatea: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Valto:
oga nothing like china version, midea is midea, no fake in the market. infact it is one of the cheapest products in the market and all are made in china!

Lemme epp u add dt it's even assembled in their Philips junction office behind uac in ojota. Sent down ko, thrown in ni

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
Liftedhands:
Ok... and what's the cost please?

10K minimum.

15K maximum.

It will reduce noise.

It will stop smoking too.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tombeck: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
incogni2o:

It means the cylinders need to be removed and reset - for short.

Contact me for a pro on that

Thank you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
odimbannamdi:

shocked

This is very bad! I had intentions of procuring a 200ah battery from him March, but seeing these reviews, its a no no for me

Contact me for BATTERIES.

With 18 months warranty and its paper work.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
khatea:

Lemme epp u add dt it's even assembled in their Philips junction office behind uac in ojota. Sent down ko, thrown in ni

lol
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by khatea: 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
kiekie1:

Pardon her pls ! All pics sent across to buyer regarding the 6ft double door fridge which has been inactive for a while was taken just few days ago by me .. Fridge light turns ON when you door open but doesn't chill at all .. Reason I stressed more emphasis on that "buy & repair" advert before transfer was made.. No offence but maybe there was total misconception of advert abinitio but my sincere apologies on all ! Apologies for peace sake !

If u truly stressed d "buy and repair" as u said, how come u tagged d pangolo for dt amount? Even aboki aluminum tyre no go buy am pass 8k #mtschewwww

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by george31(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Get this nice very comfortable 3 sitter chair at an amazing discount price of 75k. Owner is selling because he is relocating. The chair is in perfect condition.

Call or send WhatsApp message to 08037133612 or 08025646429.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
Beard oil

Just one.......1200
1 to 5 ............1000
5 or more......900

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
Kreamchic:
What year is this prime?
August 2018
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
incogni2o:

10K minimum.

15K maximum.

It will reduce noise.

It will stop smoking too.
Ok don't know how much tombeck is selling the gen to factor this in.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Asquare84:

is it not better for you to give out this things

Stop telling people what to give away.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by talk2ibk(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
ClearanceSales:
Used Walker Available for immediate pick up
Sell-Off Price: N1,500
Call/WhatsApp 08164993389
Good evening, please is this still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by princecemo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
Stainless double door fridge
Freezing like ice
In oa very good condition
Shipped in from the UK

Brand: LIEBHEER

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Prehciousness: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Apple iMac for sale at 120k,...contact 09025058289
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MANGAM(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
@Annybens1993

40k for the home theatre.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sicily4u: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
princecemo:
Freezing like ice
Shipped in from the UK

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
If the essence of this thread was upheld, which is that it's supposed to be a clearance thread, I have a feeling that some of the deals gone bad won't have been as painful as they seem to be now, on the buyers.

I mean, a fridge of say 40k to 45k, open market price, now sold for 25k and above will mess with your head if you find that the i's were not dotted well and the t's crossed fully in the original ad.

Let's assume this fridge matter again...

Let's say kiekie advertised it for 20k and sold it for 15k...which is a rock bottom price for a fridge this size, I think the buyer would not mind fixing it or cutting his losses and moving on without much fuss on discovering it had issues that were not well spelt out from the seller. Note, this is in no way encouraging dishonest advert of items!!!... But, I'm just saying.

Let's restore this thread to a truly clearance sale thread; not just your regular market front.

Some few persons still do clearance ads, and i salute them.

Peace...

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Prehciousness:
Apple iMac for sale at 120k,...contact 09025058289

Year
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by totit: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
princecemo:
Freezing like ice
Shipped in from the UK

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by biggysmall44(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
Where are you located?

george31:
Get this nice very comfortable 3 sitter chair at an amazing discount price of 75k. Owner is selling because he is relocating. The chair is in perfect condition.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by peteruuu(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Liftedhands:
Samsung grand prime+ neatly used and never been repaired. Bought brand new last year January.

Issues- Slight crack on back cover

Reason for sale- Gifted a new phone.

Price- 15k

Location - Lagos

10k. Let's talk ASAP.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Joselph95(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
george31:

Location?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by content208: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
uliyaah:
Me I just have 2 of the allegations laid against you to confirm.

1) did u sell used batteries to a lady and her husband, didn't last, they contacted you and you told them it was not connected well, asked you to come and connect it the way it is supposed to be and you disconnected the call, true or not?

2) did u tell someone that messaged you showing interest in batteries that, "Serious customers call, they don't chat", true or not?

All this self pity you are hugging will not cut anything, a lady that advertises shoes here but fails to respond to chats or call back was not a scam but such act was called out by a lot of people as yours and she promised to adjust.

Even from your response and attempt at avoiding the allegations, it is certain you did those things, and 1million batteries you sold that are good will not walk as fast as 1 bad one you sold that wasn't good and managed the after sales woefully too.

Address those allegations and do the needful.

That's the problem with many nigerian service providers. Once they start providing services, they start to see themselves as small gods that must be worshipped. They start treating customers any how because they believe it is just one customer. They think maltreating one customer will not stop others from coming.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Caustic001: 12:19am On Feb 15, 2020
eleojo23:

All these your grammar sef...

Somebody cannot even read these your responses without getting confused and no be say person no sabi English o...abi na defence tactic be this...use big grammar to confuse them...
grin grin grin I swear the man dey confuse himself, not us grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by biggal: 12:23am On Feb 15, 2020
You can use this link and sell your stuff on Facebook and make more money

You can post and ask admin to hide your ID

https://www./518277538803159/permalink/518277548803158/
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 12:29am On Feb 15, 2020
incogni2o:

Post amp,product,and prices
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 4:31am On Feb 15, 2020
pinkyruledworld:

You scammed them or not, i dont know
but one thing is clear. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE is very poor and people should be conscious of this.

Your opinion has been duely Noted ... We will definitely work on that ! Good morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 4:34am On Feb 15, 2020
uliyaah:
Good, so why ignore or avoid those direct allegation?
Ones you are supposed to be addressing one by one and sorting so as to cleanse your reputation, these are not so far behind and you can't say you didnt see them.

Ok my bad! I gave a collective response and tendered apology since the messages or allegation wasnt synchronous n rather stale ! I apologise to those who aired their personal grievance through this medium few days ago ... Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 4:36am On Feb 15, 2020
OfficialHommy:

I honestly don't have to transact with you to see just how arrogant and how much of a misogynist you are. This is the second time you'll refer to "feminine" in a demeaning and condescending manner.

People like this still exist? Na wa!

No deep critic as this is simply human related issues and apologies has been widely typed to ease serence and peaceful coexistence.. Sorry about what you feel but will definitely work on improvements! Good morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 4:40am On Feb 15, 2020
CoolKizzy:

see, please don't compare yourself with pricecemo abeg. he is a very honest guy and humble too.

Guys you remember when princecemo advertised surgical bed here? I was at Anambra, I made payment without seeing the bed or anywhere close Lagos, he struggled tooth and nail for two days to make sure the bed gets to park, priced with the transporters as if it was his' kept keeping tabs until the bed got to Anambra. clean bed o, at real clearance price.

You that can't help a lady move batteries upstairs. oga fancy words. shame.

Yes same way I've traded with lot but not all type here to be honest ! Let's quit comparison as personal direct word won't count if your aim is to castigate or to condemn one , most human are fast in doing that tho ... Apologies and congrats in your delivery Anambra Nwannem nwoke ! Let's be careful with words as we're all gracious brothers directly or indirectly! Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 4:47am On Feb 15, 2020
incogni2o:

Yup that's for brand new smiley .. Few who type , I wanted to buy and won't buy just have some psychological issues when it comes to items purchase, I have always observed that most who wanna buy comes out plain and purchase what they need without much haggle or hassle but you win some and loose some deals in life which is ethically normal due to complexity of human nature tho ! 18months warranty can go for brand new tubular and some deep cycle batteries like ....... I wish you best of luck in dealing with him if he's still interested

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (6266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sampete(m), Penuelseun(m), Arthaus(m), homez01, Kmartt(m), pryzlez, sbenjy(m), Ikpunekenwa(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.