Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6507984 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (6285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nurtay(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nurtay:
1.5HP split air conditioner for sale in Ajah. It is in perfect working condition. Price- 46K.

Serious buyer should contact/WhatsApp 08093801315.

Available.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
uliyaah:
Nahhhh, this had nothing to do with gender, but as I've noticed you have something against anyone standing up to you, especially women.
Come and continue this man to man, my chest is almost as flat as yours, infact, ashawo is my middle name in case you're planning to use that as well.
I will deflate that your 1500BC circus balloon ego for you.

Uliyaah it has do oooo
No allow this.....man make u talk certain things wey u no suppose talk na.Make ur situation no b like mad man wey commot bathroom wrapper wey woman take cover the door.If u pursue the mad man enh,crase don turn two be dat ooo.Best na to avoid this keke abi na kiekie.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:26am On Feb 19, 2020
kiekie1:

You lack respect on this lil issue that doesn't in anyway affect you dear neither have I had any business with you from all point of view! I can't remember anybody quoting nor mentioning you before you popped up tho. It's condescending to reply you but will drop it tho ... How old are you to take unnecessary issues personal in this thread ? Does your life revolve & end here dear juvenile

You may not have sold things to her, but her problem (as well as mine) is that you are a dubious business man who expects people to shower him with praise for scamming people... Isnt that a trait of narcissism?

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:34am On Feb 19, 2020
philip0906:

Them don warn you tire, you dey do agidi...Look atew, them don dey drag you upandan for hia dey naked you. Your strong head no be here

Instead of focusing on sales, you're now running around the thread trying to save face, defend yourself even to the most petty posts. If you had listened, all these would have been avoided. I'm seeing lots of petty posts against you but the way you're even handling it, makes everyone else that would have at least defended you, to watch from the sideline while you're been dragged like a dead horse.

E be like say you new for this nairaland, here people get your time when you fall into their trap...They'll haunt you, chase you until they frustrate you outta here. You seem to have fallen into their trap, now you're all over the place because of strong head.

Doh!!

Safe what face? The face that has been smudged in cow donk? Reputation is hard to build, but easy to destroy...this one is long gone. I guess another moniker is in the pipeline for him as that is his modus operandi. People like him give online business owners a bad repution.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dljbd1(m): 3:35am On Feb 19, 2020
I need 1.5hp AC from a Lagos relocation sales abeg.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:38am On Feb 19, 2020
dollarnaira:
I TYPE THIS IN CAPS

HENCEFORTH LETS AVOID MR KIEKIE
IT IS OBVIOUS HE IS........(fill in d gap).

AN UNREPENTANT, REPULSIVE, PSYCHOTIC, NARCISSISTIC AND MISOGYNISTIC SCAMMER

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:39am On Feb 19, 2020
Liftedhands:
I'm here to supply chilled water to my fellow spectators cheesy

LOL, hold koboko too abeg grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:40am On Feb 19, 2020
eleojo23:

Is it used chilled water?

=N=2 per satchet is what I will pay. lipsrsealed

Used chilled water? Abeg o. If its from oga k***** I no want o. Before person go open, see engine oil inside. Arghhhh! Who stone me? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:44am On Feb 19, 2020
mexxy1:

Let him be. Like the saying goes, "every day for the thief, but one day for the owner of the house"

He'll definitely meet his waterloo soon.

If we let him be, there is every likelihood that others would fall prey to his antics. I (for one)am not doing this for fun, but for posterity.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:48am On Feb 19, 2020
Dexpro:

Casablanca! Blawd of chameleon!! See finishing!!!

My dear abeg 4get the guy.

I want to propose oooo! Abeg make una helep me shuk mouth.

Uliyaah, will you marry me? wink

Clears throat

Trippledots
Trippledots

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Southbeach:

This was the kinda statement inspiredm and the likes made b4 they went oblivion...
Congrats big man! watch out for ur name in the blackbook of those never to be remembered for anything good but their shady deeds...

I think we need to create a thread for scamming and dubious nairalanders.... Kieki and co to be the pioneer members to be enlisted. That way, all prospective buyers here need to do is to check if their potential seller is enlisted there... #directoryfornairalandscammers

10 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mexxy1(m): 4:20am On Feb 19, 2020
Juliearth:

If we let him be, there is every likelihood that others would fall prey to his antics. I (for one)am not doing this for fun, but for posterity.

I understand you. I never meant he shouldn't be called out or exposed but, since he's feigning ignorance and playing 'smart', no point arguing with him as he won't change.

His response tell who he is already.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:46am On Feb 19, 2020
mexxy1:

I understand you. I never meant he shouldn't be called out or exposed but, since he's feigning ignorance and playing 'smart', no point arguing with him as he won't change.

His response tell who he is already.

OK bro.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2dmax(m): 4:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Hello, not to state the obvious, but this is a CLEARANCE SALES thread, and your item doesn't indicate it is going by the quote.

Kindly go share on Cars thread.

Hope this helps.

xmasgift:
Nigerian used Toyota RAV 4 Sport for sale!!!
- Transmission : Auto.
- Year : 2003
- Exterior : Very clean,Black with a very little touch of red
- Interior : Grey Fabric
- AC : Chilling
- Engine : 4plug cylinder
- Maintenance : Very well maintained
- Odometer : 125,396
- Owner : Direct owner, Used by a female.
- Usage: Was used just within Lagos, mainly on the island
- Price : ONLY 1.260m.
You would enjoy this ride
(WhatsApp Only Please)

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lahotade: 6:00am On Feb 19, 2020
dollarnaira:
I TYPE THIS IN CAPS

HENCEFORTH LETS AVOID MR KIEKIE
IT IS OBVIOUS HE IS........(fill in d gap).

MR KIEKIE is a serial fraudster and thief. I told him same last year October. Many more will fall victim if we don't put hands together to kick him off this NL.

He is well known to us at the inverter section.

Beware of MR KIEKIE a grammatical thief.
Beware of Mrs Daniel
Run away from this professional fraudster.

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OfficialHommy: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2020
If there's a way he can be blocked or reported on NL, I think that should be done. I'm a newb at actively using NL, so I don't know if that's possible.

If anyone who has made any transaction with him genuinely believes he's dubious and nothing but a scam, kindly post his (Kiekie's) phone number here so we all can save as a no-go-area.
I'm saying this because he will most likely open another NL account and probably keep using the same phone number.

It's not anything personal as I have not transacted with him before but every penny of my hard-earned money matters to me, I like taking precautions.

Please let's get him (it) over with and continue with the purpose of this thread.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2020
I haff hear sir, make everybody no vess, I was just playing with him smiley

dollarnaira:

Uliyaah it has do oooo
No allow this.....man make u talk certain things wey u no suppose talk na.Make ur situation no b like mad man wey commot bathroom wrapper wey woman take cover the door.If u pursue the mad man enh,crase don turn two be dat ooo.Best na to avoid this keke abi na kiekie.....

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uliyaah(f): 6:35am On Feb 19, 2020
Someone has at the top of this page.

dljbd1:
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2020
OfficialHommy:
If there's a way he can be blocked or reported on NL, I think that should be done. I'm a newb at actively using NL, so I don't know if that's possible.

If anyone who has made any transaction with him genuinely believes he's dubious and nothing but a scam, kindly post his (Kiekie's) phone number here so we all can save as a no-go-area.
I'm saying this because he will most likely open another NL account and probably keep using the same phone number.

It's not anything personal as I have not transacted with him before but every penny of my hard-earned money matters to me, I like taking precautions.

Please let's get him (it) over with and continue with the purpose of this thread.

If you truly want to tame a dubious person, his account detail is all you will need. Blacklist the BVN

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Yangami: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Juliearth:

I think we need to create a thread for scamming and dubious nairalanders.... Kieki and co to be the pioneer members to be enlisted. That way, all prospective buyers here need to do is to check if their potential seller is enlisted there... #directoryfornairalandscammers

Seconded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by khattab008: 7:33am On Feb 19, 2020
dljbd1:

Nurtay:
1.5HP split air conditioner for sale in Ajah. It is in perfect working condition. Price- 46K.

Serious buyer should contact/WhatsApp 08093801315.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jokolo282(m): 7:47am On Feb 19, 2020
dljbd1:
I need mattress to buy urgently location Abuja
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Southbeach: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2020
Juliearth:

I think there's a thread on that already, but its absolutely pointless if its not pinned to the top of every forum...

A thread with updated list of scammers with their info such as:
Name
Moniker
Alternate monikers
Contact details (phone numbers etc)
Account details

Should be at the top of every thread: Romance, travel, crime, business, fashion, politics, education, technology market, i mean ALLLLLLLLL...
And lets see if kenke or watever the fvck his name is and his cohorts would thrive in their scamming ventures...

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Relocation sales:

8 Neatly-Used Supermarket/Shopping Metal Shopping Baskets
Sell-Off Price: N17,500 for the 8
Current market price is N48,000 for the 8
Call/WhatsApp 0816 4993 389

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Southbeach:

I think there's a thread on that already, but its absolutely pointless if its not pinned to the top of every forum...

A thread with updated list of scammers with their info such as:
Name
Moniker
Alternate monikers
Contact details (phone numbers etc)
Account details

Should be at the top of every thread: Romance, travel, crime, business, fashion, politics, education, technology market, i mean ALLLLLLLLL...
And lets see if kenke or watever the fvck his name is and his cohorts would thrive in their scamming ventures...

Okay
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mexxy1(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2020
Whoever defrauds anyone should be publicly called out and exposed so other persons do not fall victim to their schemes.

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ChuckKingston(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2020
DEAL ALERT
iPhone 6s plus 64gb
Neatness 8/10
Battery health 100%
Price: 60k
DM for details and pics
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2020
uliyaah:
I haff hear sir, make everybody no vess, I was just playing with him smiley

Ok no p
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2020
ChuckKingston:
DEAL ALERT iPhone 6s plus 64gb Neatness 8/10 Battery health 100% Price: 60k DM for details and pics 08177098629
40k... I pick today
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lorhema(f): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Juliearth:

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2020
kiekie1:
Sumec SPG3000 generator up for sale !

Condition: fairly used. Starts and works ! Newly replaced firman carburetor as seen in picture below.

Price : 35k "slightly negotiable"

Call for inspection & purchase if interested

081-350-31951

Sumec SPG3000 generator up for sale !

Condition: fairly used. Starts and works ! Newly replaced firman carburetor as seen in picture below.

Price : 35k "slightly negotiable"

Call for inspection & purchase if interested

081-350-31951

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ademat7(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2020
Fraudsters thrive in secrecy
1. No clear phone number, team DM me
2. No picture of item they want to sell
3. Sending money before seeing your item
4. Inspecting a product u don't hv knowledge about.

Let's do better

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (6285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fifi2017, celeiyke1(m), redgem(f), Donsilase, highmey(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.