Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6636680 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (6321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 7:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
sod09:
lmao yet he was denying like he own and used the phone.
So who's the poverty person when 30k they make him shout anyhow grin

And some of came out boldly defending him.
I saw d conversation on NL asking who want sell, purposely to buy for som1 and make gain.
And im dey shout poverty up n down.
I will never pretend never.

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by OfficialHommy: 8:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
Truthshurts:
Still more

How much is the washing machine?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fergieboy: 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
10k?
Bring 2k sharply
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
fergieboy:

Bring 2k sharply
You no take 1 kobo?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Moso(m): 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
7000 litres storage tank for sale it was built last year no leakages call or WhatsApp 08100896751 for more information
Location is lagos

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by fergieboy: 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You no take 1 kobo?
I will even dash you sef tongue
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
fergieboy:

I will even dash you sef tongue
Na. I always pay
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DNSPro: 9:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
fowlyansh181:
he sees TLC prices , reviews their price and adds his , he plays a middle man game without the seller or buyer even knowing him..
it's called business for a reason.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 9:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
DNSPro:

But was bragging as if he owns it
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GreyBlood: 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
GreyBlood:
New 6x4 bedframe (not used). I made a bigger one.
Price 25k
Contact me via my signature.
Ikeja (Oba Akran axis)
https:///+2348093038870

Available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DNSPro: 9:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
dollarnaira:

But was bragging as if he owns it
it's called arbitrage. There is nothing wrong in what he has done as long as he pays the original seller the agreed money and his buyer is happy with his own price.

Its business. He didn't start it, neither will he end it. People do it everyday and you only found out cos he is using one account for everything. Simple.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by texasbullet(m): 9:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
ofemigeorge:
Available bed frame 15k.
Mattress 25k

What’s the mattress size and location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dollarnaira: 9:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
DNSPro:
it's called arbitrage. There is nothing wrong in what he has done as long as he pays the original seller the agreed money and his buyer is happy with his own price.

Its business. He didn't start it, neither will he end it. People do it everyday and you only found out cos he is using one account for everything. Simple.

Yes na haba baba
Nothing wrong

But did u go tru his comments?
Calling ppu names?
Acting as if he owns wat he was selling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Valto(m): 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

8k each .
Trying to upload pics
brand new in carton is 6200 @ alaba.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DNSPro: 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
dollarnaira:

Yes na haba baba
Nothing wrong

But did u go tru his comments?
Calling ppu names?
Acting as if he owns wat he was selling.
oh really? I missed that part. That is bad.

I was just scrolling through the last page and missed previous comments as I rarely come around here.

Let me check them.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 11:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
dollarnaira:

The bolded is 100% fitting sir
Read it slowly this time.
Let me help u define bully
It seems u dont know d meaning
Check below

K
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gnaira(m): 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Toma2:
Who has reading table and chair for sale??
I'm interested
Please quote me
Reading table and plastic chair N15k.
I'm selling because my new room space is smaller than I figured

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by timibare(m): 11:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
femcold:
GIVE AWAY, THIS FAIRLY USED ITEMS
KING SIZE BED: 23,000
KING SIZE MOUKA MATTRESS: 80,000
Generator: 50,000
DSTV DECODER: 8,000
COOKER: 40,000
All items are a year Old
https:///2347062404852
how much is brand-new decoder? Mtsheew if u ready to sell that box 2k reply me....

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ofemigeorge(m): 12:06am On Mar 01, 2020
texasbullet:

What’s the mattress size and location
Sold
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by April2525: 12:39am On Mar 01, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BoboKush(m): 1:48am On Mar 01, 2020
ashibelite:
32k?
Precise location in Ibadan pls

Bodija
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 2:47am On Mar 01, 2020
Vested:

Once again, thank God you're not the one buying.

You're arguing based on old information and hearsay.

I will not respond to you again.

You dey even give advice with a skewed perception. Well, it's a public forum after all.

If you're not buying, mind your business and move along.

Thank you.

Why not fix the IC problem and sell the phone with at least 3 months warranty? As far as we on this thread are concerned, any advert that comes with " working perfectly, but this or that needs to be changed" rings a red alarm. You wont blame us though as certain unscrupulous elements have used this tactics to scam people. So my verdict is that you fix the flaw and sell with warranty.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 2:48am On Mar 01, 2020
sod09:
Then repair the damn phone and sell at your preferred rate, what's wrong with you.
Since you claimed it's repairable why not do it before selling

Exactly. This was the same tactic kiekie used to scam the washing machine lady and a few others.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:05am On Mar 01, 2020
Vested:

My brother, why are we arguing on what my preference is?

Are you the only buyer on earth?
Haba!

People sell stuffs everyday they are not interested in fixing. Has that become a problem?

Na wa O!

Your preference, your thread! Get?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:11am On Mar 01, 2020
Vested:

Ok!

Defender of the Gullible, I have heard you.

I have come to accept that public forums like this one breed comments like yours.

Unfortunately, you will not manufacture words for me.

As I correctly said, move along.

It is not your deal.

Once again, Thank you.

Defender of the gullible? He isn't defending you... Or is there another gu***ble fellow here aside you?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:16am On Mar 01, 2020
MyphoneandI:
When I came to this thread first I was angry at a lot of people, but I later went through the thread and I realized that a lot of people here are hungry and filled with garbage. They're angry when u mention a price they can't afford, so they start to fight u.

Anyone I had an issue with, I'm sorry I even replied u in the first place. The people watching should continue watching. I'd do my job and get paid and still sell phones on nl and get extra cash while you're there watching and keeping tabs on my post.

Peace.

What do you need the added surplus for, seeing that you are made for life?.. I am tempted to ask you to sell below cost price seeing that you are made for life and don't need the chicken change.

Nonetheless, I have come to realise that those who are poor are always quick to call others same, those hungry, quick to call others hungry, etc. I come in peace!

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:25am On Mar 01, 2020
dollarnaira:

The bolded is 100% fitting sir
Read it slowly this time.
Let me help u define bully
It seems u dont know d meaning
Check below

I have no problem with your vibe on this thread bro(much respect), but I think you are wrong this time ( talking about the part nonny400 emboldened). In your bid to sound savage and deliver your punch home, you ended up insulting those following this thread.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:26am On Mar 01, 2020
sod09:
lmao yet he was denying like he own and used the phone.
So who's the poverty person when 30k they make him shout anyhow grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 01, 2020
DNSPro:

A sensible person.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 01, 2020
DNSPro:

A word boss. Shey u see I've stopped answering most people here. I bought a phone from someone and I sold it and I'm poor?? Lol. Go through the thread. You'd see that their reason for quarreling with me is because I advertised a phone sold at 320-340 in the market at 270. That guy even said I should sell it to him for 20k so it can be clearance sale. If not the way you're sounding I won't even say anything. People hate it when you're doing better than them.

Peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 01, 2020
The only posts I'd make here henceforth will be ads. If u like quote me from now till tomorrow. Anything u like u say. I won't reply anyone of u again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (6321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: blackbone989(m), timijoseph01(m), Dedynast, isholapeter9(m), tapingil(m), Goldenheritage, SIRJOENATOR, gurusoft55 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.