Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,819 members, 7,851,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6647714 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (6323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sicily4u: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2020
jceesquare:
Complete set of black leather chair for urgent sale.
It's taking up vital space in the house. I want to convert the current position to a personal office in the house.
2 single seaters
1 double seater
1 three seater.

Contact 07089036089/08188505946 for urgent pickup.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by incogni2o: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2020
lilachiever:
128GB SSD Storage for sale.... 8k

Pics pls.

I'll buy asap
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2020
PLEASE FAMILANDERS BE CAREFUL OF SOME SELLERS HERE, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT POST THINGS THEY WANT TO SELL WITH PRICE AND STILL ASK YOU TO CONTACT THEM FOR PICTURES, MOST OF THEM ARE THIEFS SELLING STOLEN GOODS.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nightparty: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
jceesquare:
It's taking up vital space in the house. I want to convert the current position to a personal office in the house.
2 single seaters
1 double seater
1 three seater.

Modified: Location Ajao Estate Lagos

How much?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seborrhic: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
iamoyindamola:
If anyone is interested in buying phones like iPhone or Samsung and laptop there's a thread in technology that offers cheaper than the one some greedy guys offer here.
Imagine iPhone 6s for 55k and laptop with missing keys for 75k, people no get conscience for here again
That 75k for missing keys laptop just tops it.
Missing keys laptop at 75k!
Some people are plain annoying.
I feel the thread is somewhat weak,with no sanctions for people that go against it's aims and objectives.If there were sanctions for culprits,then no sane person will dare post that laptop advert at that price or people that clearly set out to scam interested buyers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ewawumi(f): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Price?
jceesquare:
2 single seaters
1 double seater
1 three seater.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ForkDragnet: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Baylam:
I have hp folio 9480m core i7 8gb 128gb ssd for sale , some keys are missings on the keyboard as shown in the pics , Price is 60k
Location is igando
WhatsApp 09061251581
some of una go say our governments are criminals and greedy but which category will you place yourself?

Look at the kind of price you're placing on a hp folio 9480 with missing keys, clean as new London used sales for 70k

It's high time you guys come up with 3 to 4 moderators to sanitize this thread before some greedy people throws it to the bin sad

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ForkDragnet: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
willbling:
Super deal shocked shocked

S9 plus + Samsung icon x ear buds.

Has crack notch on top left corner. Don't affect functionality at all.

how much for just the ear buds?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by seborrhic: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
ForkDragnet:
some of una go say our governments are criminals and greedy but which category will you place yourself?

Look at the kind of price you're placing on a hp folio 9480 with missing keys, clean as new London used sales for 70k

It's high time you guys come up with 3 to 4 moderators to sanitize this thread before some greedy people throws it to the bin sad
The greedy and likely dishonest person is even modifying the prices as he is being called out.
He started with 75k,to 70k and now 60k.
This is the type that even if you buy at 20k,you may find the laptop doesn't even power on at all or has other undisclosed faults,asides the missing key.
Someone has to come in to sanitize the thread.
No one is saying whatever you are advertising maynot be worth 1million or 10million to you,even if it's truly a 50k worth item,but a moderator may regulate that if you are posting on this thread,your price should for eg,be maximum 40-45% of the known going prices as seen online or as is commonly known in the open market place.
So anyone that feels he/she cannot live with that price regulation can easily open his/her own thread;after all it doesn't cost anything to open a thread on nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ForkDragnet: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
seborrhic:

The greedy and likely dishonest person is even modifying the prices as he is being called out.
He started with 75k,to 70k and now 60k.
This is the type that even if you buy at 20k,you may find the laptop doesn't even power on at all or has other undisclosed faults,asides the missing key
grin grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
seborrhic:

That 75k for missing keys laptop just tops it.
Missing keys laptop at 75k!
Some people are plain annoying.
I feel the thread is somewhat weak,with no sanctions for people that go against it's aims and objectives.If there were sanctions for culprits,then no sane person will dare post that laptop advert at that price or people that clearly set out to scam interested buyers.
I'm just weak bro, if you call them out they will start playing the victim card game.
Scammers and greedy people have taken over this thread

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by prophetwis: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Send Address i will come around on Sat/Sun
Opeyemi5:
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by femi214: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
civilserva:
Items for sale
Location Aja lagos

1. KINELCO 2 burner gas cooker
* NON stick stainless steel body
* Auto ignition
* Efficient burner using minimal gas.
(bought new not used)
Price 7k

2. Infant carrier for car and general purpose (new not used)
Price 10k

3. 3-way baby carrier
* Baby can face forward you
* Baby can face outwards
* Baby can be carried comfortably piggy back style ( new not used)
Price 5k

4. Laptop/computer table (used)
* Good for laptop and desktop
* Space for printer, keyboard and UPS
* Helps arrange your house neatly
Price 9k

5. LG home theater system with 5 speekers and subwoofer
1000W ( used and working perfectly well)
Suitable for large sitting room and outdoor event
Very loud ouput✓
HDMI✓
USB✓
OPTICAL✓
AUDIO VIDEO✓
CD/DVD × (REJECTS PLATES)
Bluetooth adapter ✓ === help you stream music from phone, tablet, laptop ,TV wirelessly
Price 38k

6. TV table Glass and stainless(used)

Only serious buyers please
Check my profile for contact

Is the carrier still available
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
ChuckKingston:

Correct me if I'm wrong please, I think you're referring to my post about selling my iPhone 6s PLUS for 55k
If you read my post, i said I'll post pictures today which I'm about to do so I'm still in shock why you trying to insinuate that I'm trying to scam
Na your conscience dey disturb you, waka comot from my face

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toma2: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
I need a reading table and chair, shoe rack and a tv stand
Quote me if U have any... embarassed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
jceesquare:
2 single seaters
1 double seater
1 three seater.

How much?

House I need clean settee for clerance pls, sango and it's environs pls don't bother.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by willbling(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
ForkDragnet:
how much for just the ear buds?

I'm only selling both. Sorry
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by civilserva: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Items for sale
Location Aja lagos

* Auto ignition
(bought new not used)
Price 7k

Price 10k

3. 3-way baby carrier
* Baby can face outwards
Price 5k

Price 9k

Very loud ouput✓
HDMI✓
USB✓
OPTICAL✓
AUDIO VIDEO✓
Bluetooth adapter ✓ === help you stream music from phone, tablet, laptop ,TV wirelessly
Price 38k

Pictures are in previous post

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
@RoyalRoy
Some people have turned this thread to either scam people or advertise wrong products.
We have technology thread for phones, laptops and other gadgets or they open their own thread.
We keep seeing all sort of advert that doesn't relate to clearance sale.
Cc Seun, Dominique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
UP FOR GRABS!

1) TV console made of hdf wood & 10mm² glass base up for sale ..

2) 10mm² Glass top hdf centre table with newspaper drawer available.

Condition of items: Neatly used . As good as new !

Serious buyer: 25k unit price

First come~First serve !

Kindly Call 081-350-31951 if interested!

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mummyson26(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
kiekie1:
UP FOR GRABS!

1) TV console made of hdf wood & 10mm² glass base up for sale ..

2) 10mm² Glass top hdf centre table with newspaper drawer available.

Condition of items: Neatly used . As good as new !

Serious buyer: 25k unit price

First come~First serve !

Kindly Call 081-350-31951 if interested!

Bros people say u be scammer
Sey na true?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Valto(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
mummyson26:

Sey na true?
lolz grin, not really a scammer, he just had some avoidable misunderstandings with some of his buyers, but it is better go there yourself inspect, pay and move your items.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hotdealz(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
hotdealz:
more to go. Clean laptops in perfect working condition.

Available laptops are DELL & LENOVO Mini - Intel 1.6ghz, 2gb ram 250gb hdd wifi Webcam

Normal price: ₦35,000

Clearance price: ₦25,000

Call or whatsapp 08149935773
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10569188_86_jpegd75fc1c7b6210753aedf5f157641950c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10569189_20190109190820_jpegdf7df07b157d9698c8a9747701ba7da5
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Trippledots(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
kiekie1:

Applaud you for your resolution! You also observe those who ain't got a penny to make a purchase in here spits venomous opinions the most .. They keep refreshing this NL page every second in an insane manner like their life depends on posts here neither are they moderators , anti spam bots or paid any stipend for their wasted energy put in here meanwhile businesses are done daily with or without some baseless negative opinions tho ... The sooner most realise this in focusing positive energy in matters which directly concerns them alone >> vivre et laisser vivre ... The better !
Just avoid em rants as the market is BIG ENOUGH smiley

Frank! Frank!.... Your choice of words as a seller will do you more harm than good oh.

I no talk pass that one ni.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
Valto:
lolz grin, not really a scammer, he just had some avoidable misunderstandings with some of his buyers, but it is better go there yourself inspect, pay and move your items.

Oshe jare ! #Blessed !
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Trippledots:

Frank! Frank!.... Your choice of words as a seller will do you more harm than good oh.

I no talk pass that one ni.

Tripple my man , I ain't always this way but was kinda pushed to d walls in here tho ! Apologies if i over reacted as a human ... Thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
civilserva:
Items for sale
Location Aja lagos

* Auto ignition
(bought new not used)
Price 7k

Price 10k

3. 3-way baby carrier
* Baby can face outwards
Price 5k

Price 9k

Very loud ouput✓
HDMI✓
USB✓
OPTICAL✓
AUDIO VIDEO✓
Price 38k

Pictures are in previous post

I've asked where in ajah you ignored! It's important I know before wasting my airtime calling. Your aja might be epe, cost of transporting the item is a factor I consider before Indicating what I want to buy. Even contact one have to check profile to get it.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
mummyson26:

Sey na true?

Hear say ! Nope just some rancour but let that slide ... Adverts you see are purely mine & I ain't a 3rd party k.. Household leather sofa's advertised by me few weeks ago was procured from someone here under inspect & purchase terms as usual ..
If budget is right ✓ , Feel free to call if interested in anything .. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (6323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: isholapeter9(m), koolib(m), Highorbit7O16, olulambert1, homerac7, segebobo, WHITELIGHTER, repaircentreng and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.