Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6495346 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (6281) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Godstime234: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
tempest12:
Decorders

can u sell only the decoder for me
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
ofemigeorge:

Whats the reason?
I’m not sure there’s any seller that enjoys negotiating price on the thread, that’s why contact details are dropped, it’s even easier with the WhatsApp link

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ewawumi(f): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sarauniya90:

7.5kg

Let me pay 5k. If you gree, pm me at 08171602230 via whatsapp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ewawumi(f): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tamp2017:
This no is not on WhatsApp
Modified 08171602230
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tempest12: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
sammycarz:

Do u also install
No
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tempest12: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Godstime234:

can u sell only the decoder for me
Selling both decorders with dish and accessories...10k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Valto(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Westernlove:

Well I don't need to argue much with you as a typical nigerian you are known for okay. Besides you should be aware China whatever developed nation you place your orders from makes an authentic and Inferior products, Most especially China Is known for such thing. The ones most Nigerian Importers would opt for, Your guess Is as good as mine, That's If you even know all these things!!! What I know Is I have an Insight Into this business more than you. I have several close friends who are Importers who are Into this business. Nigeria Is one of the best places to make fast money In the world......Here Is one of the few container a friend of mine brought In before this Covid Stuff....
u might know about it, but i sell the stuff grin there is nothing like "Company made" most of them are the same quality and almost the same price

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by makavele: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
sicily4u:

Location and last price

Awoyaya

whatsapp for negotiation
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bolaji3071(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
makavele:

Awoyaya

whatsapp for negotiation
sir, good evening
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sarauniya90: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
ewawumi:

Let me pay 5k. If you gree, pm me at 08171602230 via whatsapp

Alright
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Westernlove: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Valto:
u might know about it, but i sell the stuff grin There is nothing like "Company made" most of them are the same quality and almost the same price

Lol I never wanted to reply you, But I feel the need to educate and enlighten you when I saw the bolded. I know generally Nigerians are very stubborn Ignorant people lol grin Sorry no offense meant because I noticed we've been engaging each other without using Vulgar words lol...... See what a standard company made cylinder look like......Even A blind person would spot the several obvious differences grin The second picture Is the Inferior you are selling and what my friends are Importing for you people and exactly what Is meant for your populace lol grin If I could guess your age now, You might be well over thirty years of age......Please I beg you to acquire Knowledge and Insights Into the Western World and Beyond. Don't lock up your Mentality to Nigeria Four Walls okay.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Valto(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol I never wanted to reply you, But I feel the need to educate and enlighten you when I saw the bolded. I know generally Nigerians are very stubborn Ignorant people lol grin Sorry no offense meant because I noticed we've been engaging each other without using Vuglar words lol...... See what a standard company made cylinder look like......Even A blind person would the difference. The second picture Is the Inferior you are selling and exactly what Is meant for your populace like lol grin If I could guess your age now, You might be well over thirty years of age......Please I beg you to acquire Knowledge and Insights Into the Western World and Beyond. Don't lock up your Mentality to Nigeria Four Walls okay.
u are the one that i need to school in the business that i have mastered. i dont go digging internet pictures. attached is the exact picture of the 2 type of 7kg cylinder u posted, one is thicker and stronger,and even stronger than the "total" product u posted while one looks a bit lighter tongue, but do u know the price difference in the market? cool just 300naira grin

just admit u bought it at an exorbitant price and move on. "nothing like company made bro, u bought yours 13500 with gas, i can sell to you the same quality @8800(inclusive gas and burner) tongue

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Adoshworld: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
makavele:
Samsung LCD Tv 32inch for sale

Price: 30k

Sellers whatsapp: 08159726618
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol I never wanted to reply you, But I feel the need to educate and enlighten you when I saw the bolded. I know generally Nigerians are very stubborn Ignorant people lol grin Sorry no offense meant because I noticed we've been engaging each other without using Vuglar words lol...... See what a standard company made cylinder look like......Even A blind person would the difference. The second picture Is the Inferior you are selling and exactly what Is meant for your populace like lol grin If I could guess your age now, You might be well over thirty years of age......Please I beg you to acquire Knowledge and Insights Into the Western World and Beyond. Don't lock up your Mentality to Nigeria Four Walls okay.

Sir, your argument is not concise and your claim to know it all is irritating.

First, I'm an engineer and I can tell u that looks of materials don't matter, properties of materials do. Hence the saying, looks can be deceiving.

Second, the other guy is right. There's nothing like company-made. The qualities of materials are similar if not the same. Except you request specifically for an inferior one, all companies try to save their names.

Third, when you request an inferior product, it is often made by the same companies who do the legitimate ones. What they do then, the leave the product unmarked. Such products are referred to as unbranded. Any pharmacist here would tell u that emzor has lots of different pcm but they won't crest their name on all.

Fourth, a "company-made" doesn't translate to being better than a "whatever you think-made"

About the typical mentality of a Nigerian, you reek of it as you believe that anything having a logo of a known company is better than anything not having without even trying it out.

Also, quality doesn't determine price. DEMAND determines price. And because yours is more expensive doesn't mean the same value or better can't be gotten cheaper.

Business is not just about buying and selling. Business is Akonuche wink

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
tempest12:
Selling both decorders with dish and accessories...10k
6k deal?..what are the models
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Algorithimz: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Westernlove: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
I can spot a fake shiithole engineer in the building. The last place In the world I will believe anything anyone would tell me is Nigeria. Bunch of Inferior Entities lol.....Engineer ko Engine Oil niiii......Audio Engineer grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lendel1010:
Zte 4g Mifi- wifi is available 9k , 8hour battery life, universal all network usage,
Location ojodu Berger

How can I get it at apapa
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tojahh(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
makavele:

I'm at Lakowe... 20k.

Can come on Saturday for it if its still available then.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Westernlove: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Valto:
u are the one that i need to school in the business that i have mastered. i dont go digging internet pictures. attached is the exact picture of the 2 type of 7kg cylinder u posted, one is thicker and stronger,and even stronger than the "total" product u posted while one looks a bit lighter tongue, but do u know the price difference in the market? cool just 300naira grin

Just admit u bought it at an exorbitant price and move on. "nothing like company made bro, u bought yours 13500 with gas, i can sell to you the same quality @8800(inclusive gas and burner) tongue

In as much as I will be getting another one 12.5kg precisely. I would rather buy quality and durabilty and peace of mind at an exorbitant price. Thank you for the offer and I appreciate you so much. But unfortunately I'm not Interested, I'm not a Nigerian and I love my peace of mind and sanity mode. Happy Sales.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Westernlove:
I can spot a fake shiithole engineer in the building. The last place In the world I will believe anything anyone would tell me is Nigeria. Bunch of Inferior Entities lol.....Engineer ko Engine Oil niiii......Audio Engineer grin grin grin

A person who knows and knows that he knows, is awake, listen to him
A person who knows and doesn't know that he knows, is asleep, wake him
A person who doesn't know and knows that he doesn't know, is a child, teach him
But
A person who doesn't know and doesn't know that he doesn't know, is a fool, ignore him

Enjoy your ignorance sir.
Loud-mouthed ignorant never-do-well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mfire: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Yo,
If the previous cars didn't interest you, this should!

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Westernlove: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin grin grin Things can pain some people sha grin grin grin

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tempest12: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Xmen149:

6k deal?..what are the models
No
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
makavele:

Uncle, follow that Lakowe bros talk well ooo...if you are not based the Island, Lakowe far die!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yemitexcel(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
tempest12:
Decorders
Am interested in this decoder but am in ib..
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lendel1010: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
After the lockdown we can fix a location to meet up.

MyphoneandI:

How can I get it at apapa
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tempest12: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
yemitexcel:

Am interested in this decoder but am in ib..
DHL.. 3k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by macleo99: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
makavele:
Wats ur last price n how can u get it to portharcourt
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
MyphoneandI:

Sir, your argument is not concise and your claim to know it all is irritating.

First, I'm an engineer and I can tell u that looks of materials don't matter, properties of materials do. Hence the saying, looks can be deceiving.

Second, the other guy is right. There's nothing like company-made. The qualities of materials are similar if not the same. Except you request specifically for an inferior one, all companies try to save their names.

Third, when you request an inferior product, it is often made by the same companies who do the legitimate ones. What they do then, the leave the product unmarked. Such products are referred to as unbranded. Any pharmacist here would tell u that emzor has lots of different pcm but they won't crest their name on all.

Fourth, a "company-made" doesn't translate to being better than a "whatever you think-made"

About the typical mentality of a Nigerian, you reek of it as you believe that anything having a logo of a known company is better than anything not having without even trying it out.

Also, quality doesn't determine price. DEMAND determines price. And because yours is more expensive doesn't mean the same value or better can't be gotten cheaper.

Business is not just about buying and selling. Business is Akonuche winkright out of my mouth. What surprises most is that, at this age, people still think chinese product are inferior, when almost everything in Nigeria, even the supposedly 'not chinese' are made in china and are authentic items.

Right out of my mouth. Well said.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by gmacnoms(m): 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Algorithimz:

yes you are right. The total cylinder is the one i am using. I have oando made too but not as durable like total. I have been using it for the past 5years and it is very durable unlike the unbranded fake cylinders that floods the nigerian market. Lots of those cylinders are time bombs.
Oga, its someone that got the contract to import those things from china and brand them. stop these your oando and total rants. It's becoming irritating. 100% of the gadgets, electronics and home appliances you have in your house is from China and it doesn't make them inferior. argue with pictures. Even that your cylinder is same as whats in the market. argue with pictures

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yemitexcel(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
tempest12:

DHL.. 3k
drop your digit let's talk on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (6281) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nasjeje, IKON360(m), aieromon(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.