Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6416063 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (6253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Oronto: 11:37am On May 02, 2020
Phfetish:
TV Stand - 5k

Port Harcourt
picture and where in port harcourt
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Phfetish(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2020
Oronto:
picture and where in port harcourt

Rumudara

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Grace001: 11:48am On May 02, 2020
I need a fairly used educational tab for kids. Anyone that has it should quote me.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:02pm On May 02, 2020
Grace001:
I need a fairly used educational tab for kids. Anyone that has it should quote me.
there is a guy that deals in something as such but i can't remember his moniker.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2020
nbolaji:

New one is sold for around same price. I bought the 3gb 64gb variant for a friend at 35k last year

I said reasonable price daddy, this is also a brand new device sealed carton..... Check your quote sir. Moreover price of all devices are now on the high side
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by CoolKizzy(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2020
someone advertised day and night window blinds here. I can't remember his moniker. I want window blinds.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shortgun(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2020
DukeNija:
Still available...
7 seater and Centre table furniture for sale (180k)
1.5hp LG barely used inverter AC for sale (65k)
3.5 KVA manual Generator for sale (50k)
It comes with a single seater not included in the pic.

Location is Gwarinpa, Abuja
07035557114 Whatsapp only.
This guy is a time waster and I also suspect he's a scammer.
The items he posted are pictures from when they are new.
The AC is old with dents and scratches, missing parts e.t.c
The Gen is rusted....rust has taken away some parts
The chairs are torn and old.

I spoke with him on WhatsApp, went to the location for pick up, he directed me to another person only to discover these things.
I asked for discount for the repairs, he only agreed to remove 5k, l accepted and we agreed that I will pick up today.
Only for him to call me that I should send money to show "commitment" grin grin grin grin
I told him to bring the items to me and I will pay immediately.
He now said he will wait till our agreed day which is today.
I've gone to the location for pick-up but he's not taking his calls.

Proceed with caution people.
This is my experience.

16 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingreign(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2020
shortgun:

I spoke with him on WhatsApp, went to the location for pick up, he directed me to another person only to discover these things.
I asked for discount for the repairs, he only agreed to remove 5k, l accepted and we agreed that I will pick up today.
Only for him to call me that I should send money to show "commitment" grin grin grin grin

This is my experience.

Füčk! shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Orubebe01: 12:30pm On May 02, 2020
shortgun:

This is my experience.

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2020
shortgun:

This is my experience.

Lol. Avoid him like a plague. It's becoming a pattern. That's why you have to see before making any commitment. Pick-up immediately and leave.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DukeNija(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2020
shortgun:

This is my experience.

You’re a bitter man and I’m glad I didn’t sell to you. Pricing my AC like pepper and you think I’ll take you seriously? You think by disparaging me you’ll get your pound of flesh?
Other people who know the value of the items displayed have paid for them and I’m glad you’re not the buyer.
I’m a scammer and I allowed you into my family house to inspect the items? I even called you the next day to come pick them up as agreed and you said Saturday which I told you other people are showing interest.
You’re a terrible human being and people like you always get what you deserve.
Good riddance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DukeNija(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2020
kingreign:

Füčk! shocked shocked

Bro ignore that man. He’s pained I didn’t sell to him. Read my response please and deduce what happened.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DukeNija(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2020
nonny400:

Lol. Avoid him like a plague. It's becoming a pattern. That's why you have to see before making any commitment. Pick-up immediately and leave.

Poor judgement bro. Do not believe the first accuser. That man is a terrible person who thrives in bringing people down. I allowed him into my house to inspect the items and he’s calling me a scammer? I even told him to pay immediately and take the items and he left. Very arrogant baby.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kiekie1(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2020
shortgun:

This is my experience.

Kai angry ! We didn't see him post the gen pics but is that exactly what the advertised gen looks like ? Wonders shall never end !!

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DukeNija(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2020
kiekie1:

Kai angry ! We didn't see him post the gen pics but is that exactly what the advertised gen looks like ? Wonders shall never end !!

If truly the items are bad, why did he come back first thing this morning to pick them? Some part of the Gen is rusted, but it works perfectly fine. It was barely used and abandoned somewhere hence the rust. He should go to hell.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by successhungry: 1:03pm On May 02, 2020
DukeNija:

If truly the items are bad, why did he come back first thing this morning to pick them? Some part of the Gen is rusted, but it works perfectly fine. It was barely used and abandoned somewhere hence the rust. He should go to hell.
And you want to sell for 50k?!!!
Shey body no be part of motor,bah?

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 02, 2020
DukeNija:

oga that generator is bad mere looking at, won't even buy it for 5k.....

That why it good to state the nature of wat you are sell den back up with pic...

I could remember the someone asked you for the pictures of that gen but u ignored, it shows you no what you are doing

8 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shortgun(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2020
DukeNija:

You’re a bitter man and I’m glad I didn’t sell to you. Pricing my AC like pepper and you think I’ll take you seriously? You think by disparaging me you’ll get your pound of flesh?
Other people who know the value of the items displayed have paid for them and I’m glad you’re not the buyer.
I’m a scammer and I allowed you into my family house to inspect the items? I even called you the next day to come pick them up as agreed and you said Saturday which I told you other people are showing interest.
Good riddance.
loooool
Did we or did we not agree on a price?
Did we or did we not agree that I will pickup 2day Saturday?
Did you or did u not call me to send you money to show commitment? cheesy cheesy
The items you posted are they same with the ones I saw?
Did you take your calls this morning?
You can never scam people like me cos I will beat you to any nonsense you think you are playing.

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DukeNija(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2020
successhungry:

And you want to sell for 50k?!!!
Shey body no be part of motor,bah?

I agreed to sell AC and Gen to that man for 80k. Bros you sef reason am na. 1.5hp LG and 3.5KVA Gen.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DukeNija(m): 1:12pm On May 02, 2020
shortgun:

loooool
Did you or did u not call me to send you money to show commitment? cheesy cheesy
You can never scam people like me cos I will beat you to any nonsense you think you are playing.

We agreed on a price and God knows I was very honest with you.
You complained about the hose and I agreed to sell at 50k but I asked you to come and get them. You insisted I wait till Saturday and I said why don’t you pay something to show commitment because other people were also showing interest and you refused.
Someone else was ready to pay for it immediately and I had no choice but to accept his offer.
The Chair you said is torn, 2 other people are even interested in them as we speak.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rbox(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2020
Pls house I need 6by6 HDF. Bed frame. With Neat mattress...Pls quote me if you have
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by olenime(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2020
No need of commitment fee, sell on first come first serve basis.
Shikena.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sicily4u: 1:24pm On May 02, 2020
Fridge still needed, 08166808325 send pictures, price and location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by DukeNija(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2020
olenime:
Shikena.

And that was what I did. Thanks

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by shortgun(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2020
DukeNija:

We agreed on a price and God knows I was very honest with you.
You complained about the hose and I agreed to sell at 50k but I asked you to come and get them. You insisted I wait till Saturday and I said why don’t you pay something to show commitment because other people were also showing interest and you refused.
Someone else was ready to pay for it immediately and I had no choice but to accept his offer.
The Chair you said is torn, 2 other people are even interested in them as we speak.
Liar...our final agreed amount was 80k for AC and Gen.
I was ready to take the risk based on the assurances you gave me but I became suspecious the moment you called me to send money to you to show commitment.
We agreed that I will pick up today...did you tell me that you have sold the items?
You told me that I should come today for pick up, when I got to the house and called you, did you take my calls?
This makes u a time waster and probably wants to scam people.
Why not post the current pictures of the chairs so that people will see the current state they are in? I saw torn chairs..
I still advice anyone that wants to deal with you to be careful.

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2020
shortgun:

This is my experience.
though i am in lagos but felt something was off about the post because someone posted something similar last year and said location was around the island in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BoboKush(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2020
shortgun:

This is my experience.

Bless u.... Pls y'all shld keep reporting suspected scammers

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BoboKush(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2020
DukeNija:

Good riddance.
. Who we go support naw.... I think you both didn't just understand each other

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by goldmind82: 2:00pm On May 02, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taskcompleteng: 2:01pm On May 02, 2020
taskcompleteng:
ITEMS FOR SALE

1) Washing Machine (Ariston):N45k

2) Camera (Nikon) 21x Optical Zoom wide:N30k

3) HP Laptop:N60k

4) Sony Digital Video Camera Recorder (2000x Digital zoom):N50k

5) Blood pressure Arm monitor(Digital) :N25k

6) Site Pumping machine:N45k

7) 21" LG Table top TV( Minor repair required) 20k

Price: Call

Note : all items are fairly used but in good working condition. Pictures available.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BoboKush(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2020
shortgun:

loooool

Getting interesting

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BoboKush(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2020
olenime:
Shikena.

Bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (6253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: candance, donbrowser(m), homez01, FutureFocus, luvlyoracle(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.