Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6431142 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (6259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by BrickDevo: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
ladykilllar:

It has been sold, sorry.
chai
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shanid(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
DorcasShalom:
How much?
branded is 2000 naira , 2 for 3500
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nightparty: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Qtsnow:
Samsung 42" LED TV with Remote

Condition - Works fine, just power off sometimes

Price - 38k, slightly negotiable

Location - Akute

Contact - 08084628474
What's is the model?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Toks157: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Onyeka90210:

bro it's best to ignore these clout chasers, they plenty for here, they'll bash your product online and enter DM to be lowballing, I caught one the other day.
Thanks, bro.

I was seriously taken aback when I saw his comment. Worse is the fact that he periodically sells phones on the forum. I checked his threads to see he still has an unsold phone and he is the same person pouring sand in another person's market.

I have had a few people contact me over the same laptop and have been begging to yield to N20k which I refused. I have had the time to explain that it is a core i7 which holds its own.

For that amount, I don't believe I am out of place or greedy but the guy just thought to catch cruise with my post.

Clout chasers indeed.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Qtsnow(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
nightparty:

What's is the model?

Can't say, posting for a friend, you can contact him via the number in the post
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ODUNAIKE: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

I have zte mifi. Support all sims and 4G enabled. Battery life is 8hrs.

Location and number pls.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ODUNAIKE: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
ZTE mifi available for sales.

4G enabled, 8hrs battery backup, support all sims/network, wps supported, and portable.

Price 15k negotiable.

Location Ore Ondo state

Wow quite far. Am resident in Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Fabwoman: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Moderately Neat
isaiah44:
how neat is d chair
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sanu412: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Shanid:
HIGH QUALITY LEATHER BELTS AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.
Price
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Shanid(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
sanu412:

Price
2000, 2 is 3500 sir
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ospreywin(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
I need android TV box urgently
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by JustSynergy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pls call or cart me up, for further discourse
macleo99:

Am interested in the shoe rack. Wats d last price n can u waybill to portharcourt
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Mblem(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Onego:
is it new one you want or used one? If is new one I have all these items available

At clearance price....?
If yes.. drop your contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GreyBlood: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How Many months will one carton last?
it's for babies, not adults.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EricSmallz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ayinke93:
More pictures
Location please. And your contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ayinke93(f): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
EricSmallz:

Location please. And your contact
Lagos. Check my signature for my contact
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
ODUNAIKE:

Wow quite far. Am resident in Lagos

I can send it through bus transiting Lagos and Ore. All you need to is collect it at the park, I think their park is in Ojota. You pick it and pay the driver. Lobatan!

You can reach me on 07032575071
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rhyah(f): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
uliyaah:
My Oga, not fully into that anymore, group still on but no new learner from scratch, you can chat me up and I can forward a few stuffs to you for beginners.

Pls uliyaah...I will like to know about it too. Pls can you forward to me...and can I be added to the group?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
GreyBlood:
it's for babies, not adults.
So u saying I'm daft or what?

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Toks157:

Thanks, bro.

I was seriously taken aback when I saw his comment. Worse is the fact that he periodically sells phones on the forum. I checked his threads to see he still has an unsold phone and he is the same person pouring sand in another person's market.

I have had a few people contact me over the same laptop and have been begging to yield to N20k which I refused. I have had the time to explain that it is a core i7 which holds its own.

For that amount, I don't believe I am out of place or greedy but the guy just thought to catch cruise with my post.

Clout chasers indeed.
yeah bro, if he were a reputable laptop seller, I may have taken him serious, but he's just a nobody from nowhere, coming to drop opinion no one asked him for, even laptop sellers didn't say anything, because it's not a bad deal, don't let these guys pressure you, you'll sell boss.
i7 no be beans
happy sales

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rhyah(f): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Anyone buys off empty HP 80A printer cartridges here. Got some to dispose off? ? ? ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by eyinola: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
For comfortable ride call us today, drop off and pick up within Lagos, delivery of small items to offices e.g foods, letters, small items e.t.c. We are also available for interstate bookings

Car type: 2009 Toyota Camry sport with full AC

Contact Us on WhatsApp: 08121680787

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by kingreign(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Onyeka90210:

bro it's best to ignore these clout chasers, they plenty for here, they'll bash your product online and enter DM to be lowballing, I caught one the other day.
Onyeka, I still insist you post proofs that I contacted you and was bargaining on your scrap laptop otherwise remain silent or I'd keep taunting you hard.
Onyeka90210:

yeah bro, if he were a reputable laptop seller, I may have taken him serious, but he's just a nobody from nowhere, coming to drop opinion no one asked him for, even laptop sellers didn't say anything, because it's not a bad deal, don't let these guys pressure you, you'll sell boss.
i7 no be beans
happy sales

You still ranting and embittered that I spotted out obvious faults in your ancient of days PC despite the astronomically high price tag you placed on it and my calling you out?

I see, I'd continue from where I stopped if you do not stop. Trust me, I can do it and I'd do it.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Donald3d(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ayinke93:
HP elite book for sale.
Core 15
4Gb RAM
250GB internal memory
Zero issues
Price: 30k
Phone number: on my signature
Battery life ?
Clearer pictures too please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingreign:

Onyeka, I still insist you post proofs that I contacted you and was bargaining on your scrap laptop otherwise remain silent or I'd keep taunting you hard.

You still ranting and embittered that I spotted out obvious faults in your ancient of days PC despite the astronomically high price tag you placed on it and my calling you out?

I see, I'd continue from where I stopped if you do not stop. Trust me, I can do it and I'd do it.
K
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by rhemahil(m): 12:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Gotv 3k?
Jennynexx22:

Pictures
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Jennynexx22: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Rhemy2013:

Drop ur no lemme message you on WhatsApp..40k last.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by khatea: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Mile22:
Brand new LG washing machine
Unopened as seen in the pictures below
Price: 55k
Hit my signature if interested.
No enter my DM come dey lowball me ooh grin grin grin

45k serious buyer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by johnnyn1(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2020
I pray you find your happiness soon.

Rhemy2013:

Dumbass bastard

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Samcoflex75(m): 5:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Shanid:
HIGH QUALITY LEATHER BELTS AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.

Marlians, food don done

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lush100(m): 5:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Dear sir, ma, I am very very sorry for my late response,
My car suddenly stopped working and I had a meeting on Sunday which took all my day.

Escrow is just like a third party holding briefs fir a transaction between 2 people and then when both are satisfied with the transaction, the escrow credits the seller his money which he had held in trust for the buyer.

Hope I have answered ur question to your understanding.

Lovelynife:

Good morning. please enlighten me on what is escrow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (6259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gen2witch(m), DanIduh06 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.