Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6451669 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) ... (6267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by toffee08: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
How much is the small electric stove?

Uniquewise:
Closing Down Sales for High Quality Restaurant and Kitchen Equipments.

The following barely used, high quality restaurant and kitchen equipments are for sale.

2 pcs 3-Seater restaurant chairs + Long Marble topped table
2 single chairs + marble topped table
Glass + marble overlay reception/cashier's table + chairs
5ft marble kitchen table with drawers (sold)
Window blinds
1000ltrs water tank with high scaffolding and overlay
[s]Bruhm TV + TV Guard, brackets + other accessories[/s] (sold)
Large cold food display chiller
Original Surge protectors (sold)
Chopping board industrial (sold)
Chopping boards (small)
3 burner industrial gas stove (sold)
Mortar and pestle
Large Rice & yam pasta cooker
Deep fat gas fryer (sold)
Orbit fan + wall fan (sold)
25kg cylinder with full gas (sold)
30kg cylinder (sold)
Large pots (sold)
7 litre Kettle
Mortar and pestle
Heat extractor (Industrial)
Heat extractor domestic (sold)
Stainless steel table (sold)
4 Slice heavy duty toaster (sold)
[s]Cutleries/serving spoons/large spoons/turning stick/spaghetti spoons/picker[/s] (sold)
Electric stoves small and large
[s]Microwave Ovens (industrial and German make) [/s](sold)
Etc.

Bakery Pastry Equipments

12.5kg Dough mixer
5kg dough mixer
One Deck 3-tray Oven
Bread Slicer
Chin chin maker
6ft Bread Cooling Rack
Bread Display Rack
Original Camry Scale (sold)
Electric oven (sold)
Bread Pans (medium and large)
Stainless Steel Food Display warmer

Etc...

Prices start from N500...

All items are high quality, and in very good condition, some are even new.

Time wasters are not welcome pls.

Call/WhatsApp 08133056804
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Uniquewise: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ODUNAIKE: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
20k deal?

Ominitayo:
Play station 3 for sale.

All working with a single pad.

Games on it include pes 20, fifa 19, assassins creed, mortal kombat, need for speed.

Price is 30k

Location is lagos

Ketu.

Contact via email on my signature.

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GreyBlood: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

I posted the same LG for under 100k and you were arguing foolishly even after physical proof. You should learn to shut and stop defending nonsense.

Which 1.5 hp won't you get in Nigeria? Telling stupid lies because you want to defend the rubbish price that one is putting up. These screenshots of ACs are in Togo and not Nigeria I guess.
don't be ignorant and learn to talk to people. I still stand by my words 'YOU CAN NEVER GET A BRAND NEW 1.5hp GOOD SPLIT AC FOR 90K'. You can go to the market and inquire unless you want to buy fake. I'm ready to stake 100k for you to enter a showroom and get 1.5hp split for 100k (not 90k again). Stop reading meaning to jiji listing most are baits, while others are very fake products. Anyone that knows about ACs know it is impossible.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jenifer007: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Chief, things have come up in the market and most of the prices you see on jiji have not been reviewed. If you call them, then you will know the current price. Just saying tho

You are very correct....most sellers on Jiji don't put the current price....you will be surprised when they tell you the price they posted is old when you call them and they won't bother to put the new price on their profile.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ibrahim2032: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
3 pieces of Dell Vostro V131
1 piece left
Intel core i5
4gb ram
320gb hard drive
Windows 10
Webcam
Fingerprint sensor
VGA
RJ45
3 usb ports
Hdmi port
4hours battery life
Work perfectly

#55k each (slightly Negotiable)
#50k for grabs

Still available
For serious buyer only call or whatsapp me on

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by yehmy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
bukkysam:
4k?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by alushkimo(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello house, I need office chair in Lagos. Anyone with a good unit?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ForkDragnet: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
id2019:

come n carry chief
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by livelyjobs: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Firman Generator
Capacity - 1200kva- 2.400kva
Condition - barely used
Price - 30k
Working Perfectly, follow come plug

Call or WhatsApp o7o31ooo279

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ademat7(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
jenifer007:

You are very correct....most sellers on Jiji don't put the current price....you will be surprised when they tell you the price they posted is old when you call them and they won't bother to put the new price on their profile.
While some do to attract buyers most of us update prices weekly
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by bukkysam(f): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
yehmy:
4k?
5k chat me on Whatsapp
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by neyoworld247(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Betnomore:
Available for sale and slightly negotiable. Made with HDF

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Betnomore: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Contact me on WhatsApp and let's see if we can negotiate a fair price

neyoworld247:
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by taiocol: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Lastborn14(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Wickedfacts: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Chief, things have come up in the market and most of the prices you see on jiji have not been reviewed. If you call them, then you will know the current price. Just saying tho

Oga, I agree with you 100% and I was waiting for someone to bring up this argument. However, the one that poster is selling for 90k, how much did he buy it? Remember it is Naija used, not tokunbo or brand new. As at when he bought that AC, it wasn't up to 100k for brand new one. Now, he wants to sell it for 100k. That is why he would carry it on his head and hawk it around.

14 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Wickedfacts: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
GreyBlood:
don't be ignorant and learn to talk to people. I still stand by my words 'YOU CAN NEVER GET A BRAND NEW 1.5hp GOOD SPLIT AC FOR 90K'. You can go to the market and inquire unless you want to buy fake. I'm ready to stake 100k for you to enter a showroom and get 1.5hp split for 100k (not 90k again). Stop reading meaning to jiji listing most are baits, while others are very fake products. Anyone that knows about ACs know it is impossible.

Not interested in your nonsense. See those attached pictures, contact them and give them your delivery address if they won't deliver to you. You can then give them your 100k by yourself.

Meanwhile, pls don't say those ACs are fake. There are no fake Polystar ACs in the market. They are also yet to start selling fake Kenstar ACs. Don't let what you see online deceive you.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 1:05am On Jun 15, 2020
I only used it for pictures taking you can asked those who have bought the adidas from me am not jus selling it,
Ojusegunola:
Adidas sharks for 7500 with Nike box.may God forgive you.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by anuoreangel(f): 1:10am On Jun 15, 2020
New in

Designers joggers

Nationwide delivery available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Great.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EricSmallz(m): 2:01am On Jun 15, 2020
Sleeklord:
Mostly ladies and gentlemen.God bless you all.I don't have anything to sell but I have come here to soliticit for help.If I can pls be helped with 500 or 1k to feed before I job hunt as usual tomorrow.Ill be immensely grateful.If I could sell myself to one of you guys at least I'll know my feeding and accommodation has being taken care of in exchange for my services.But my sweet mum won't allow it.Ive tried every option available to me but all I hear are stories.If I've pls found favour in your sght.My details are pls 0176 556 760 guaranty trust bank.Thank you and if you will pls call me lazy I'm going to job hunt tomorrow as usual.I pray this thread breeds more millionaires that would take care of their own needs and their families.Thank you.
Job hunting is not a work. For the mean time, do anything around. There is no honor doing this.. Do bricklaying or something similar.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Samchuky(m): 3:07am On Jun 15, 2020
20k for the Ihp

elougo:
What's the problem with the 1.5hp. is it still available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by GreyBlood: 4:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Not interested in your nonsense. See those attached pictures, contact them and give them your delivery address if they won't deliver to you. You can then give them your 100k by yourself.

Meanwhile, pls don't say those ACs are fake. There are no fake Polystar ACs in the market. They are also yet to start selling fake Kenstar ACs. Don't let what you see online deceive you.
cheers mate! we're cool. I apologize if my tone sounded offensive. I wish you a peaceful and pleasant new week. Have a blast!

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KunlexyInc1(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Letv LeEco Le 2 X526 for sale

Snapdragon 652 chipset (3/64gb variant)
Silver colour
4G device
Open box going at a giveaway price
Location is Abeokuta, Ogun state. Can be waybilled. (Easier for Enugu residents currently for pickup)

30k Contact me on whatsapp/call 07081517574
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Oga, I agree with you 100% and I was waiting for someone to bring up this argument. However, the one that poster is selling for 90k, how much did he buy it? Remember it is Naija used, not tokunbo or brand new. As at when he bought that AC, it wasn't up to 100k for brand new one. Now, he wants to sell it for 100k. That is why he would carry it on his head and hawk it around.
Its all business strategy and I don't find it so much of a big deal. Please still remember that he wrote that it's negotiable
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2020
Sleeklord:
Mostly ladies and gentlemen.God bless you all.I don't have anything to sell but I have come here to soliticit for help.If I can pls be helped with 500 or 1k to feed before I job hunt as usual tomorrow.Ill be immensely grateful.If I could sell myself to one of you guys at least I'll know my feeding and accommodation has being taken care of in exchange for my services.But my sweet mum won't allow it.Ive tried every option available to me but all I hear are stories.If I've pls found favour in your sght.My details are pls 0176 556 760 guaranty trust bank.Thank you and if you will pls call me lazy I'm going to job hunt tomorrow as usual.I pray this thread breeds more millionaires that would take care of their own needs and their families.Thank you.
You should b a big boy so what's with ur "mom" won't allow it?

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Valenjay: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2020
drizzit:
Clean and fully functional 2HP Samsung AC available at 60k. Comes with remote and full kit. Location Akilo;Ogba.
.. you can easily drop ur contact so as to Connect with u
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by drizzit(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Valenjay:
.. you can easily drop ur contact so as to Connect with u

My phone number is on my profile. Thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onyeka90210(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Onyeka90210:
Lenovo y510p gaming laptop for sale
I7 4th gen, 8gb ram 500gb HDD, 2gb Nvidia
3hrs battery, 2.4ghz turbo to 3.1ghz
Still Accepting offers
Enter WhatsApp with your offer
https:///2348034634239
Still available

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by blackburn77: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Used Thermocool 2kva generator for sale 35,000. 09074817835 whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) ... (6267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oxx4, Richnero99, SirLiquidGold, COZA(m), DenreleDave(m), Chevrolet076(m), chuksp09(m), Betnomore, donbrowser(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.