Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6422249 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (6256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
joskolo:
price and location

50k, Agege ,Lagos
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Temilayo816:

1)She is not a business partner. She is a contract staff that comes in three days a week for three hours each day. I don't owe her explanations about the state of my equipment. I provide what she needs for her to do her job, I leave instructions for her and she executes.....that's all.

2) I recall clearly that he asked me how long it take to cool up, and remember telling him clearly that it will take an hour.
You are free to check my posts. When I sold my table on this thread. I wrote that it was in FAIR condition, meaning it wasn't perfect. Everyone who followed up on it, I was honest about its blemishes.
I have sold other things here too without issue.

3) The Sofabed has been sold.
Temilayo816:

1)She is not a business partner. She is a contract staff that comes in three days a week for three hours each day. I don't owe her explanations about the state of my equipment. I provide what she needs for her to do her job, I leave instructions for her and she executes.....that's all.

2) I recall clearly that he asked me how long it take to cool up, and remember telling him clearly that it will take an hour.
You are free to check my posts. When I sold my table on this thread. I wrote that it was in FAIR condition, meaning it wasn't perfect. Everyone who followed up on it, I was honest about its blemishes.

Temilayo816:

Don't come here and lie to people. when i asked doe's it cool well. you answered "YES" I did not ask "how long it take to cool up" and no response like it will take an hour.
I don't expect you to say this after the stress and money you made me waste yesterday you can still lie. Don't get me angry oo

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by MissIndependent(f): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mods come and see Thieves and Scammers on this thread! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ampulki: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
musabayokanu:
BEWARE OF FAMILY SECTION SELLERS

Madam you sampled your gas

I sent the pic to a friend not a member of nairaland
he liked it and I gave him your number

He asked for pay on delivery. ...u said No

he asked u send it thru any driver n he pays the driver you said no

you asked him to pay half u will send it on trust n he told u his reservation about sending money without seeing product as Nigerian

to cut the long story short.

the driver you sent to PH is no longer picking his calls

the driver claimed to have called the contact Person is a big lie because the receiver was briefed

the driver said he came to PH but move to yenagoa is another lie the call sounds like he is in a sistting room

receiver told driver if you are in yenagoa I have people in the town they can meet you, driver end the call and don't want to talk to us

you said you will refund the money 2days later nothing yet

The buyer is financially ok, i told him about this sales and conviced him, but now he is feeling I brought people to scam him

in all Dija002 I don't know what to say, rather than i wish you well.

if you return the money good, but if you dont ....enjoy

same scammer with same user name scammed a friend of mine who is based in lagos of 16k. She advertised a 1 tetra byte external hard drive here.she claimed she was based in makurdi. She has accomplices who called my friend n claimed they were from d courier company she used in sending the items. They are all not picking their calls up till this moment. She has a way of sounding very cool and convincing when talking to a potential customer. These are here numbers:
Pls fellow nairalanders,make sure u see whatever u are paying for before buying it. It is also advisable to always opt for payment on delivery

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
I don't want to believe this person has been scammed.. Let's just be patient maybe few glitches here and there.. It'd be really bad if we begin to record scam on this thread!

Which way 9ja!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeomoade: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
The way out is to see before payment.
Gas cooker with two burners and auto ignition for sale. Location is Lagos. 08033949820

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeomoade: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
ampulki:
same scammer with same user name scammed a friend of mine who is based in lagos of 16k. She advertised a 1 tetra byte external hard drive here.she claimed she was based in makurdi. She has accomplices who called my friend n claimed they were from d courier company she used in sending the items. They are all not picking their calls up till this moment. She has a way of sounding very cool and convincing when talking to a potential customer. These are here numbers:
Pls fellow nairalanders,make sure u see whatever u are paying for before buying it. It is also advisable to always opt for payment on delivery

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Temilayo816(f): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
suco01:
[b][/b]

Don't come here and lie to people. when i asked doe's it cool well. you answered "YES" I did not ask "how long it take to cool up" and no response like it will take an hour.
I don't expect you to say this after the stress and money you made me waste yesterday you can still lie. Don't get me angry oo

Excuse me sir, it's either of two things.
1) Your phone isn't working properly
Or
2) You weren't listening attentively.

I still maintain that I did not lie. Also, I recall CLEARLY the conversation I had with you. And you asked me how long it will take to cool up.
And if you are still angry about the money you spent to come and pick it up, I'll refund you. I don't have strength for wahala.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Leyqute(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why would you pay for goods you're yet to receive, from someone you have never met, in Nigeriaaaa??!

Whenever I'm doing this kinda transaction, I always make sure it's cash and carry. And it must happen in the same state I am. If I'm not around I'll send someone I trust to do the deal.

This is the 21st century. Let us avoid stories that touch the heart.

Please.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by agarawu23(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
ampulki:

Drop her bank details. She will added to scam list

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Temilayo816:

Excuse me sir, it's either of two things.
1) Your phone isn't working properly
Or
2) You weren't listening attentively.

I still maintain that I did not lie. Also, I recall CLEARLY the conversation I had with you. And you asked me how long it will take to cool up.
And if you are still angry about the money you spent to come and pick it up, I'll refund you. I don't have strength for wahala.

I'll leave it for Almighty God to judge that between us both if i ask "how long on it will take to cool up" or i ask "does it cool well". My phone isn't working properly and the one of the maid too isn't working properly because we both kept on trying to call you. i wasn't listening attentively you say, keep disgracing yourself here and giving fruitless excuse based on lies. Why not reply me on whatsapp yesterday till i post it here and you're online, Your conscience is judging you. I don't need your refund since your ego still don't let you know how to apologise. Keep on with the lies, just know there is karma. What is hidden is open to the most high.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Leyqute:
Why would you pay for goods you're yet to receive, from someone you have never met, in Nigeriaaaa??!

Whenever I'm doing this kinda transaction, I always make sure it's cash and carry. And it must happen in the same state I am. If I'm not around I'll send someone I trust to do the deal.

Please.

That is how some of them do, you will hear i don't want cash do transfer. How can someone do transfer without knowing the state of goods he/she want to buy, why not let the buyer see what he/she is buying before payment.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Olubuzzy: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Olubuzzy:
Clearance sales!! Clearance sales!!

Startimes HD decoder--5k

Thermocool Gas Cooker with oven-70k
(8month used... Warranty and receipt still intact) with differs features.

Pressing Iron and pressing table - - - 6, 000

Kids table and 2 chair - - - 5,000

Living room Rug---6000

Shoes rack(wooden) - - 6,000

Flat screen monitor--5000

All items are guaranteed

Location is Ibadan

All pictures are available only for serious and interest buyers.. What'sapp 08023638602

Clearance sales!! Clearance sales!!

Startimes HD decoder--5k

Thermocool Gas Cooker with oven-70k
(8month used... Warranty and receipt still intact) with different features.

LG DVD writer --- 4,000

Pressing Iron and pressing table - - - 4000

Living room Rug---5000

Shoes rack(wooden) - - 4000

Flat screen monitor--5000

All items are guaranteed

Location is Ibadan

All pictures are available only for serious and interest buyers.. What'sapp only 08023638602
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nielsek(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dija002:
Clean neatly used electronic cooker for sale
Barely used and working perfectly
Four mouth,was brought from Germany December.
Call or WhatsApp,number on my profile
10k serious people only
Location is makurdi.
beware fellow nairalanders this lady just riped me off my hard earn 9k for dis so called electric stove. Whatever she's advertising is nothing but a scam, she doesn't have any item to sell.once u send her ur money she'll no longer receive ur calls nor chat u again. I urge d admin of this thread to ban this devil breed permanently to avoid other innocent citizens from falling victim and to allow other sincere individual to go about their legit business..meanwhile anyone that has information dat would lead to her arrest should WhatsApp dis number 08033710815 or call 09087806726..thank 4 ur effort in making nairaland a good place to do business.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nielsek(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
agarawu23:

Drop her bank details. She will added to scam list
she's d same Lady dat riped me off 9k see her Bank details ..Muhammad Yusuf 7784717763 diamond Bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lobell: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Escrow services keeps you safe from online scammers. Get what you paid for or get your money back...simple. No time for stories that touch the heart biko.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nielsek:
she's d same Lady dat riped me off 9k see her Bank details ..Muhammad Yusuf 7784717763 diamond Bank
wow! Can this face be the one bearing Muhammad Yusuf? There's definitely an impersonator! Either the account holder or the lady or both of them might be working together.

This face doesn't look like a muhammed Yusuf to me at all.

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Leyqute(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
suco01:

That is how some of them do, you will hear i don't want cash do transfer. How can someone do transfer without knowing the state of goods he/she want to buy, why not let the buyer see what he/she is buying before payment.

That's not a problem. I will do the transfer after inspecting the goods. If you don't agree, bounce.

It's called being thorough.

I don't take chances with these kinda stuff.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uboma(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
musabayokanu:
BEWARE OF FAMILY SECTION SELLERS

Madam you sampled your gas

I sent the pic to a friend not a member of nairaland
he liked it and I gave him your number

He asked for pay on delivery. ...u said No

he asked u send it thru any driver n he pays the driver you said no

you asked him to pay half u will send it on trust n he told u his reservation about sending money without seeing product as Nigerian

to cut the long story short.

the driver you sent to PH is no longer picking his calls

the driver claimed to have called the contact Person is a big lie because the receiver was briefed

the driver said he came to PH but move to yenagoa is another lie the call sounds like he is in a sistting room

receiver told driver if you are in yenagoa I have people in the town they can meet you, driver end the call and don't want to talk to us

you said you will refund the money 2days later nothing yet

The buyer is financially ok, i told him about this sales and conviced him, but now he is feeling I brought people to scam him

in all Dija002 I don't know what to say, rather than i wish you well.

if you return the money good, but if you dont ....enjoy

hmmmm

Someone on the forum advertised the supply of A4 papers. I indicated interest but was shocked to hear from this person that she will not accept payment on delivery. I cannot pay before delivery because I don't know anything about her.

My point is, one needs to be careful here. Do not part with your money no matter how juicy the deal may be.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by haywayboi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
spartacus11:
Qhick Sale LG Home Theater
how much... ur location.. wats d conditions
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by uboma(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Leyqute:

Please.

You are on point
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spartacus11(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
haywayboi:

how much... ur location.. wats d conditions

Benin u can send someone to check it out for u, if u don't reside here
17k negotiable
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Xmen149(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
adeomoade:
The way out is to see before payment.
Gas cooker with two burners and auto ignition for sale. Location is Lagos. 08033949820

price and location
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
spartacus11:
Quick Sale
LG Home Theater
How much ?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by spartacus11(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Pepsi101:

How much ?
Starting price 17k Negotiable, location benin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
That Yussuf Mohammed account should be flagged for fraud.

That fraudster should be arrested,we can't have thieves here.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
spartacus11:
Starting price 17k Negotiable, location benin
Benin is quite far and I don't have anybody there.

Thanks for your time
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeomoade: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Xmen149:

price and location
Ogba,Ikaja, Lagos.
Chat with me on 08033949820 for further details.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeomoade: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
New l Cooking Kerosene Stove With Extra Burner And Wick 2.5L 7k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by adeomoade: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
New l Cooking Kerosene Stove With Extra Burner And Wick 2.5L 7k
WhatsApp/Call 08033949820

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jaz(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Wait oo. Abeg whow be all dis magas wey dey transfer money to someone they don't know for items they havent seen. Abi breeze they blow their brain. Inside this Nigeria wey majority ppl na criminal. Na WA oo

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Rakiticbarca: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
ampulki:
Tabbaz please help us to do the needful. God bless you.
It was God that really helped me o, he hehe shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (6256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: osahonmk(m), tapingil(m), Mokia212, presido997(m), h360d(m), aizakun(m), oluxmondd2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.