Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (1499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6400167 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) ... (6242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ladykilllar: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

How.many hours does it last on full charge currently

An hour or so i can't be specific because i always connect the phone to speakers to listen to music WHILE CHARGING.

If you think of managing the battery for daily use i will advice you to get a new battery. I am not a dishonest person so i will tell you as it is.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
lilachiever:
Urgent Sale!

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 5 with S-Pen

30K (Slightly Negotiable)

In perfect working condition and neat (no underlying issue)

Call/WhatsApp 09017205047

Lagos Only Please... Other states will have to make do with escrow service

intrested
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EricSmallz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
I want to sell this laptop and add cash to get another smaller one. I can't move this one from office to house. It's too big.
Location is Benin City, Akpakpava close to CBN precisely. Charger has gone bad, been using my colleague's charger.
It's going for 22k. , battery lasts for more than 2 hours but not upto 3 hours.
Somebody should please buy before I spend my Salary finish. WhatsApp 070581.939.74

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by dearygally: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Xmen149:

i saw wardrobes in one of your pictures are you selling them?

and do you still have the rectangular table type
No and No to both questions
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by EricSmallz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
I can also act as escrow in Benin City. I can help you get your goods, test and waybill it to you, but you go pay me small thing sha.
I am a young Lawyer and needs a side hustle.
I legit. I will give you information to prove my legitimacy. My office address etc, just incase you are in doubt. I beg make una engage me
0705.819.3974 WhatsApp

6 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onego(f): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Xmen149:

toothpaste dispenser 1k,. plus pics of the glow light (real pics if possible)
no is 1200

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onlookers: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Onlookers:
-Sumec firman generator for sale

-Model SPG 3000

-2.8kva

-100%Cooper

-fairly used in good condition...

-No faults

-Price #50, 000

WhatsApp :https:///2348132089993
sa
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mcdokwe(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
evuna:

He also thought he scammed me. In the 48 laws of power, there's a rule to never offend the wrong person.

I have given him the grace to return my money. If not, I will be on his case, even if it means spending all I have.

I may take the option of taking things spiritual with him. I only don't want to regret my actions for a small amount of money.

Thank God we are approaching the holidays,. I will take a day for him. I just hope that his mother is prayerful.
seriously, what motivates them is what I don't know. They end up making it difficult for genuine people to sell online.

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iListen(f): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Onego:
Organizer your bathroom and make it look spacious and attractive with
Toothpaste dispenser with 5 tooth brush holder @ 1200
Bathroom shelf @ 1400
Bathroom hanger @ 1500.
Glow your bedroom with our glow light @ 700 per 100 in a pack
Toaster @ 4000
Door mat looking so beautiful @ 1500 only.
100% percent scam free
Abeokuta and Lagos
You will never regret patronizing me.

Photos of the bathroom shelf and hanger
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Onego(f): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
iListen:

Photos of the bathroom shelf and hanger

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by omotolsy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Selling my Redmi Note 8 Pro.

1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Opeyemi5(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Harddiskng:

Sold

Cc: Opeyemi5

....and to all the people that knew they didn’t have the money but came to price and disappeared when it was time to pay. God pass una angry

grin grin
Congratulations on the sale of your generational phone
I guess you are wealthy now
Why mention me in meaningless post

11 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ForkDragnet: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Shuttuope:
Available
Now 5k
pls who has bought powerbank from him before and how strong is the PB?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by elougo(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
cAbLeDuDe:
Yard sale items!

1. 4.5 x 6 Bed, mattress and bedside table - 50k!

2. Midea 1.5hp AC - 75k

3. Green Hill threadmill - 120k

Contact - 8176880187(whatsapp only)

Location?. 50k for AC
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ForkDragnet: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Shuttuope:
Available
Now 5k
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jendor123: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nuesbab:

Still available

15k for New water matrass
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suprememoney(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Onlookers:
-Sumec firman generator for sale

-Model SPG 3000

-2.8kva

-100%Cooper

-fairly used in good condition...

-No faults

-Price #50, 000

WhatsApp :https:///2348132089993

35k serious buyer
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jendor123: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrReeseG:

@id2019
12k for the home theatre
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by jendor123: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Jandedmart:
I will be relocating out of Lagos so due to much load i will be moving, i decided to sale my LG fridge, bought brand new from LG stores. Never fix anything since i bought, working fine, just need to put gas. That's all. Come for inspection

Serious buyers only should call

PRICE: N40,000

Call: 08147913174 - Whatsapp: 07033035160
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Harddiskng(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Opeyemi5:
Congratulations on the sale of your generational phone
I guess you are wealthy now
Why mention me in meaningless post

Thanks grin

I am grateful to you for taking time out to help me mind my business grin

When I want to dispose of my new iphone in the next two years I hope I remember to give you a mention in other to create more awareness grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by davit: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
You wanna be a victim of fraud too?
CoolKizzy:

.does it have HDMI port
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Sharon6(f): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
kiekie1:

Nice one with lovely car interior background .. Keep up with the trusted online services ! Cheer's

Thank you for your kind words.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by davit: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
I can imagine the pain of being scammed. But if you cannot go there to pick up, never send money. Most Nigerians are too dubious.

If you do send money without being sure of who you re dealing with, keep it to yourself please. Never be too quick to send money to strangers. This warning has been sounded here many times. Use escrow. If not possible, buy item close to you. Beware of items too cheap to be true! A guy here has been asking me to send a UPS I offered to sell. But since he is in Ibadan and I'm based I Lag, it has been difficult to transact. Whatever I'm selling, you must come and see it where it is. If you can't, forget about it. Chikena.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by davit: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
How much then is the new one? Some peeps sha!
omotolsy:
Selling my Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by YungCaptain(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
So selfpaiid is a scammer? You think my 2500 is gone? God go still shame you
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Opeyemi5(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Harddiskng:

Thanks grin

I am grateful to you for taking time out to help me mind my business grin

When I want to dispose of my new iphone in the next two years I hope I remember to give you a mention in other to create more awareness grin
Guy
This should be the last time you mention me
We have no dealings together you making important mentions go down.
do you have any issue with me?
Maybe you meet up with me at Shoprite Ikeja (less talk)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by lilioj: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pls who has toddler table and chair for sale at clearance price?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by successhungry: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good evening,everyone. So, I put up this Bruhm fridge for sale earlier in the month and later updated it as sold. Sadly,my coworker who practically begged to have it sold to her to get paid by month end eventually messed up and wants me to chill till next month ending.
Inshort, the fridge is now up for sale @35k IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION.
Reason for sale: someone dashed me a bigger fridge

Still available,fam! In PERFECT working condition

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Ayinke93(f): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
successhungry:
Good evening,everyone. So, I put up this Bruhm fridge for sale earlier in the month and later updated it as sold. Sadly,my coworker who practically begged to have it sold to her to get paid by month end eventually messed up and wants me to chill till next month ending.
Inshort, the fridge is now up for sale @35k IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION.
Reason for sale: someone dashed me a bigger fridge

Your number?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Harddiskng(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Opeyemi5:
Guy
This should be the last time you mention me
We have no dealings together you making important mentions go down.
do you have any issue with me?
Maybe you meet up with me at Shoprite Ikeja (less talk)

Definitely not the last time lol.

grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chinae(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
dearygally:
Clearance, it is not in my blood at all)
Location please
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by tohby2(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
tohby2:
A 43inch samsung plasma tv available for sale with tv stand for sale...50k

hit up on whatsapp sig
still available

(1) (2) (3) ... (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) ... (6242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmychib, Sofrosh(f), Victimoftribali, nenergy(m), DrSam4(m), twoMcfemad, Moneyyman and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.